Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2021 8:14:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Roméo y Julietta short Churchill, wide Churchill. Quai d'Orsay. Hoyo de Monterey epicure no2. Partagas série P no2. Anything from Foundation Cigars. The core line Fuentes, Casa Cuba, Casa Fuente. Atabey Dioses and the torpedo. Byron 4 años. AJ Fernandes Bellas Artes maduro. La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull, Cabinet no 5, double ligero, La nox. Drew Estate undercrown 10 and Liga privadas. JC Newman Yagua. Room 101 Big Payback maduro. Powstanie War Bear. Martinez Cigars of NYC 45 series, Patrimonio, roller's blend. Stolen Throne Call to Arms, Crook of the Crown. LCC Choshi. Caldwell Long live the King, Anastasia. Dunbarton Sin Compromiso, Dondurma. Davidoff 110th, Nicaragua.

You can start there.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 9:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Placensia Alma Fuerte salomon, Cosecha 149, reserva original. God of Fire serie B, Don Carlos. Tatuaje monster series, black. La Palina Goldie. 1502 XO. My Father Le Bijou. Rojas Statement, street tacos. Veritas 3 Blends. Quesada Oktoberfest torpedo.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 12:47:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Anything Southern Draw
Anything Ezra Zion
Plasencia Fuerte, fuego or cosecha
Fuentes Hemingway or Anejo
Crux epicure
Padron 1926 or 64
Room 101 farce

Partagas or Upman if you want Cubans.  But frankly any of the above lines are superior in almost every way.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#4]
padron 1926

the end
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 2:34:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Placensia Alma Fuerte salomon, Cosecha 149, reserva original. God of Fire serie B, Don Carlos. Tatuaje monster series, black. La Palina Goldie. 1502 XO. My Father Le Bijou. Rojas Statement, street tacos. Veritas 3 Blends. Quesada Oktoberfest torpedo.
View Quote

Just won two Alma Fuerte Sixtos on CB. Can't wait to get them in.

Solid list btw

I always have a mix of Oliva, Brickhouse, Partagas, Caldwell, and Fuente offerings.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:44:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Solid list btw

I always have a mix of Oliva, Brickhouse, Partagas, Caldwell, and Fuente offerings.
View Quote

Yes, the V and V Melanio are both quite good. Brickhouse is a solid brand from JC Newman. I'm really curious to try their American.

I haven't had the sixtos yet but I love that fuerte in salomon.

OP, add L'Atelier La Mission to your line up as well. Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper. Cavalier Genève BII viso Jalapa. Casdagli Villa Casdagli pigasus. Illusione Epernay. Lampert 1675. Tatuaje T110(either). Adventura King's Gold.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 3:50:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anything Southern Draw
Anything Ezra Zion
Plasencia Fuerte, fuego or cosecha
Fuentes Hemingway or Anejo
Crux epicure
Padron 1926 or 64
Room 101 farce

Partagas or Upman if you want Cubans.  But frankly any of the above lines are superior in almost every way.
View Quote

To me, Ezra Zion is very hit or miss. I've had a few good Ezras but never a great one. Granted I've only had 4 blends. It blows my mind that they come out with like 3 blends a month too.

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon is a great connecticut and the Jacob's ladder is a power house that'll put you on your ass. It certainly did me.

I have yet to delve into the Crux line.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 5:45:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes, the V and V Melanio are both quite good. Brickhouse is a solid brand from JC Newman. I'm really curious to try their American.

OP, add L'Atelier La Mission to your line up as well. Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper. Cavalier Genève BII viso Jalapa. Casdagli Villa Casdagli pigasus. Illusione Epernay. Lampert 1675. Tatuaje T110(either). Adventura King's Gold.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Solid list btw

If you like Connecticuts, it's a great cigar
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I’d happily smoke anything listed so far

Will add Roma Craft Neanderthal to the list.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

To me, Ezra Zion is very hit or miss. I've had a few good Ezras but never a great one. Granted I've only had 4 blends. It blows my mind that they come out with like 3 blends a month too.

Southern Draw Rose of Sharon is a great connecticut and the Jacob's ladder is a power house that'll put you on your ass. It certainly did me.

View Quote

The best smoke I’ve had was an unlabeled Ezra Zion from their blending sessions.  I’ve rarely gotten even an OK cigar from them, but that’s just my preference.

I tend to pick my brands based on the construction and draw, then find a flavor I like within that.  I’ve never been disappointed by padron or plasencia.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#12]
I’ve smoked almost everyday for 27 years and for stronger smokes, my dailies are #1 the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero D-700 and Diggers and then the CAO 770 Flat Heads.

Not for the beginners.

Chris
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 1:43:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
WOW
Glad I bought 3 humidors !
I’m looking hard at the Atabey , pricey as hell but great reviews
E P Carrillo Pledge Prequel has also caught my eye
And Davidoff ?
You guys certainly know your cigars
Any online merchant recommendations or warnings ?
I’m buying from local shops, plus Holt, Thompson and Cigar Gods
View Quote

You can't go wrong with the Atabeys. The Dioses is quite something. The belicoso(torpedo) is awesome as well.

Davidoff? Try the 110th anniversary.

I would recommend you try as many different things as possible. There are so many good cigars out there, you might just walk passed your favorite unknowingly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Crux is made by plasencia and I think you will dig them.  I also see you mentioned adventura, which are also excellent.
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Crux is made by plasencia and I think you will dig them.  I also see you mentioned adventura, which are also excellent.
View Quote

I've smoked adventura's line up and the one that really stood out to me was the King's Gold. The others were good too, the King's was just that much better imo
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I've smoked adventura's line up and the one that really stood out to me was the King's Gold. The others were good too, the King's was just that much better imo
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Adevnturas I've smoked have become instant favorites. Damn good smokes
Link Posted: 12/30/2021 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#17]
I will go be poor somewhere else, but all of these have been added to my “To Try” list
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:03:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I will go be poor somewhere else, but all of these have been added to my “To Try” list
View Quote

The cigars I listed run from 8$ to 40$ with most around the 12$ mark. There's something for every budget.
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
padron 1926

the end
View Quote

Indeed
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:36:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yes.
Roméo y Julietta short Churchill, wide Churchill. Quai d'Orsay. Hoyo de Monterey epicure no2. Partagas série P no2. Anything from Foundation Cigars. The core line Fuentes, Casa Cuba, Casa Fuente. Atabey Dioses and the torpedo. Byron 4 años. AJ Fernandes Bellas Artes maduro. La Flor Dominicana Andalusian Bull, Cabinet no 5, double ligero, La nox. Drew Estate undercrown 10 and Liga privadas. JC Newman Yagua. Room 101 Big Payback maduro. Powstanie War Bear. Martinez Cigars of NYC 45 series, Patrimonio, roller's blend. Stolen Throne Call to Arms, Crook of the Crown. LCC Choshi. Caldwell Long live the King, Anastasia. Dunbarton Sin Compromiso, Dondurma. Davidoff 110th, Nicaragua.

You can start there.
View Quote

Sir…. If you ever come down to Florida you are welcome on my boat!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sir…. If you ever come down to Florida you are welcome on my boat!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/RsYutUc.jpg
View Quote

That sounds like a great time. I love fishing. What are you smoking there?
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Can you buy Cuban cigars in Canada ?
I want to get some but apparently in NY you can’t buy Cuban cigars
View Quote

Yep. It's hard to find something specific around here some times.   Or something other than Cubans.

I'll PM you.
Link Posted: 1/1/2022 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 1:07:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Davidoff Anniversario.
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 9:50:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That sounds like a great time. I love fishing. What are you smoking there?
View Quote

Not sure in this photo… my clients know I like cigars  and bourbon so they always bring the Captain a  few good sticks…
Link Posted: 1/2/2022 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Padron 1926 Maduro. My favorite all time cigar.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Padron 1926 ??, I grabbed a box
View Quote

Not going to be disappointed
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 4:10:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Another vote for the 1926.

80th Anniversary Perfecto in Maduro to be specific.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 10:44:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#32]
All that you mentioned. If you can get Micallef they have some excellent cigars.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/8/2022 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Oliva Serie V Melanio Churchill.  My #1 stick.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Pardron Series 1926 No.48 Maduro... Best cigar I've ever had, and I've pretty much had them all. If you like a strong smoke, look no further. This one was a special 60 ring guage TAA blend that they came up with several years ago and it's incredible. Pair it with a bottle of Glenfiddich 15 Solera Riserve and you'll think you've died and gone to Valhalla.

Not carried by most places, as they can only be sold by TAA certified shops and lounges (at least that used to be the case). Best to hunt around online... 10 sticks will cost you in the $220-$250 range, but they can be found for around $210, if you do your homework on the interwebs.

Remember... It must be the Maduro version. The Natural version is trash and is only good for increasing your estrogen levels and convincing you that joining your wife's book club would be a fun spousal activity... Fuck That!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top