Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2019 1:16:51 PM EDT
I’m trying to go this year. I have been to local body building shows that have one pro as a guest poser.  I would like to go once as a bucket list item. My question is if I’m only going one night do I want to go fri or Saturday?  I haven’t followed B.B. much since the days of Ronnie Coleman but it sounds like a good enough excuse for a Vegas trip.
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never been to the actual show.  But I do try to make it to the Expo every year.  To me the best day for the Expo is definitely Friday.  Less crowded and more free stuff.  As far as the show, I'd want to see the finals so that would be Saturday.
Link Posted: 5/23/2019 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Every year for the past five. Totally worth it to go at least once.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top