Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2023 10:53:57 PM EDT
We are stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. We leave in the morning and haven't been able to find a sitter for our dogs. We can have someone swing by a couple times a day to let them out, but feel like the dogs need more than that. They are both older and the oldest has separation anxiety. We've found one with several good reviews. The only other option is my fiancé staying behind, which kind of defeats the point of the trip.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 11:03:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, my wife and I use it for our two dogs. Had to contact quite a few sitters before finding one that was actually interested in doing the job... but she has been fantastic.

Their messaging and scheduling system works well if a little clunky. Their surcharge is not unreasonable.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Same as above. You can find a sitter that has a fenced in yard, get the dog the food they like etc.   Its a good deal if you have the money. Do a couple of test runs if you have time to make sure the dog and the rover get along.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 12:18:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies guys!
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top