Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2021 12:41:32 PM EDT
Bad timing I know, but I'm trying to finish off my go to SBR and I want to swap out the KMR for an MCMR so I can have all my rifles on M Lok but I'm not having any luck finding one in stock! I've checked all the usual places, and several I wouldn't even look at usually, with not a single one to be found. Of course I missed one in the EE by a few minutes the other day

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried calling BCM?

Bravo Co. USA

Toll Free 1-877-BRAVO-CO (1-877-272-8626)
   Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm CST
   [email protected]
https://bravocompanyusa.com/contact-us/
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you tried calling BCM?

Bravo Co. USA

Toll Free 1-877-BRAVO-CO (1-877-272-8626)
   Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm CST
   [email protected]
https://bravocompanyusa.com/contact-us/
View Quote

No I guess I never think of that, website just showed OOS.

ETA. The phone just says email only
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Emailed BCM and they have no idea when they will get more. I may have to go with a different brand but I was really hoping get the BCM so I could just leave the barrel nut alone and I like them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:53:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Trust me this.....I've had my Info signed up for everyone of the MCMR Handguards and Uppers for at least 4 Months after scoring a Complete 14.5" Upper. As noted above, they continually state they don't have a solid Return Date on these items because it would potentially work against their great Reputation due to the infamous "Under Promise & Over Deliver" which I understand.  I only wish they'd limit how many of each item is allowed per customer like many other sites do. That enables us "Individuals" the ability to quickly log in and grab at least One of them instead of someone ordering a dozen and flipping them here for twice the cost! Im dying to get rid of these Cheese Grater QRF Quads for a MLOK/MCMR Handguard.
Semper Fidelis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top