Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/19/2018 12:07:15 AM EDT
It’s unreal what David Miscavige is getting away with. This guy has lost his mind.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:14:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Somebody needs an audit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:17:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Crazy liberal f***ers are almost untouchable... It is probably the one crazy ass cult that is out there for everyone to see and they can get away with whatever.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I watched several episodes one night while in a hotel.  Is that guys wife still MIA?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Back when I was visiting NYC once when I was in high school I told one of their auditors I was a level  clear and kept on walking.  The fucker followed me for about 2 blocks and in to a store until I told them to fuck off.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Back when I was visiting NYC once when I was in high school I told one of their auditors I was a level  clear and kept on walking.  The fucker followed me for about 2 blocks and in to a store until I told them to fuck off.
View Quote
wat
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:25:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I caught some of it a while back, pretty crazy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:27:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's unreal what David Miscavige is getting away with. This guy has lost his mind.
View Quote
I haven't.
More than ol' L Ron?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:27:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh those lips! Where have they been!

Scientologists Gone Wild!
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I haven't.
More than ol' L Ron?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's unreal what David Miscavige is getting away with. This guy has lost his mind.
I haven't.
More than ol' L Ron?
He beats people almost to death and his wife "disappeared" years ago.

Allegedly.

Leah's testimony is pretty damning.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:31:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I never miss the show.
Crazy cult.
Leigh's got balls.

MIT genius/former member  writes physics equation  (on board) of him jumping out of window then jumps out committing suicide on L Ron Hubbard's birthday.

Amazing show.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:32:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I never miss the show.
Crazy cult.
Leigh's got balls.

MIT genius/former member  writes physics equation  (on board) of him jumping out of window then jumps out committing suicide on L Ron Hubbard's birthday.

Amazing show.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:37:08 AM EDT
[#13]
If you haven't seen her on the Joe Rogan Experience I would highly recommend watching it.

Joe Rogan Experience #908 - Leah Remini
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:39:24 AM EDT
[#14]
I'll be honest, I hate her in every role she's ever played. Comes off as a classical ball squeezing bitch. The only reason she's being a whistle blower is for another 15 minutes o' fame.

She's probably not lying though, so fuckem all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:47:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'll be honest, I hate her in every role she's ever played. Comes off as a classical ball squeezing bitch. The only reason she's being a whistle blower is for another 15 minutes o' fame.

View Quote
I love ball squeezing bitches.  Weak women are boring.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:48:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was crazy in king of queens how her weight and personality would vary so much and not always together.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:51:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I would take her as my wife. Or mom.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:52:20 AM EDT
[#18]
I remember G Gordon Liddy going off on Scientology back in the 90s.

Things like mercenary ops to go get family members off the boats in far away ports.

I watched the shit out of the Remini stuff makes me wonder why some group of severly pissed off folks havent gone after Miscavage for the shit he has pulled.

All the hostile investigation shit and treatment of children as slave labor.

Of all the places where people have snapped, gone lone wolf, kill dozered.    How somebody hasnt gone in there and just laid waste is beyond me.

The exGF and I used to cronge every time Remini raised her hands and we saw the nasy assed sharpened finger nails.   Nude and "hearing aid beige" is not a color that belongs on anything much less hoodrat hooker nails.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:55:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can agree about her recent roles... But I have had a crush on her ever since she was on Saved By The Bell......
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:55:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Membership in Scientology is just another hoop they jump through to get the best acting gigs. Scientology and the casting couch. What a fucked up industry.

But it started as a tax shelter, correct?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:55:37 AM EDT
[#21]
I've always said that it would be neat to be a scientologist, because going to church would be like watching an episode of Star Trek.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:56:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I would take her as my wife. Or mom.
View Quote
Fuck no.

Gaurantee you wake up to an ugly expressionless monster(no eyebrows) in the morning before that chick puts her face on.

My ex was this amazing little beautiful korean woman that was just as amazing without makeup as with.

Remini?   Jesus christ.   No.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Membership in Scientology is just another hoop they jump through to get the best acting gigs. Scientology and the casting couch. What a fucked up industry.

View Quote
It started from L Ron making a bet with some other SF writers that he could create a religion.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:02:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If you haven't seen her on the Joe Rogan Experience I would highly recommend watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A
View Quote
Thanks Bro.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
It started from L Ron making a bet with some other SF writers that he could create a religion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it expanded as a tax shelter I thought?

They tried to recruit me almost 40 years ago and I told them to fuck off.

ETA Does anyone know if there are any nudes of Leah Remini that aren't fakes? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:07:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once they got declared a religion by the IRS it was touted as a tax shelter. But it was going strong long before that happened.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:13:19 AM EDT
[#27]
I use to live 1 mile from the Hemet compound (actually it’s San Jacinto) creepy as hell with the barbed wire, cameras, and mass patrolled security.  It’s like what I imagine the DMZ would be in the West.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:17:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Am I in before the "they made me hold two dildos while some creepy dude analyzed how I reacted his questions about them"?....
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:22:04 AM EDT
[#29]
she needs to showcase dem teets
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:30:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Ol David Miscavige got rid of Shelly, the Scientologists infiltrated the US government, went after the IRS(WTF on that, fucking around with the IRS), and so many deaths in some hotel(s) and they keep getting away with it.

Tom Cruise is a fucking idiot and his teeth keep moving around.

Nothing happens to these fuckos.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:30:19 AM EDT
[#31]
She just did an episode on Jehovah's Witnesses. They got busted being members of the U.N.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
she needs to showcase dem teets
View Quote
Before she blew up I thought she was smoking hot.  She lost some of that weight but was never the same.

After blowing up then deflating unless she's had surgery on them "dem teets" may be disappointing.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:49:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Saw an HBO documentary a couple of years ago on the "church". That shit is bananas. The IRS fucked up by giving them a pass.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 2:01:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It was crazy in king of queens how her weight and personality would vary so much and not always together.
View Quote
When she was fat/thicker on King of Queens, she was pregnant or losing the weight from it. Seasons 6-7.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 2:14:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ol David Miscavige got rid of Shelly, the Scientologists infiltrated the US government, went after the IRS(WTF on that, fucking around with the IRS), and so many deaths in some hotel(s) and they keep getting away with it.

Tom Cruise is a fucking idiot and his teeth keep moving around.

Nothing happens to these fuckos.
View Quote
^^^^ i don't usually LOL. " Tom Cruise is a fucking idiot and his teeth keep moving around." Got me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:11:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It’s unreal what David Miscavige is getting away with. This guy has lost his mind.
View Quote
Miscavige doesn't believe anything he "preaches" concerning scientology.  He's a sociopath dictator in his element, controlling & manipulating rubes to bend to his will.

I am rather surprised no one has taken him out yet, though I suspect he is paranoid enough to believe that he's probably a hit list or 3.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:15:46 AM EDT
[#37]
I have when I can. She has aged well. I likeee.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:30:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God damn right
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:31:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#40]
After watching Leah on Rogan, I am more inclined to believe she is trying to keep her name in the spotlight more then actually trying to help people.
I get a strange vibe off her.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:45:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Institutionalized audacity provides it's own rewards.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

ETA Does anyone know if there are any nudes of Leah Remini that aren't fakes? Asking for a friend.
View Quote
@Mattja

Nudography is your friend.   (The answer is no, I just checked  )
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#43]
I wish she and Rachel Ray were my sister wives
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:28:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Never miss a show.

Scientology members are just week people IMHO.  Their leader is a physcho.

Karma always wins though.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Lived in florida and had to work on their “compund” grounds, they literally walk the streets of clearwater like freakin zombies, odd bunch.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#46]
I wonder if it would help if I handout or place in windshield wipers pamphlets on signs your in a cult. Maybe inconspicually drop a couple of usb drives with information about cults on it and maybe a few episodes of this show too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Miscavige doesn't believe anything he "preaches" concerning scientology. He's a sociopath dictator in his element, controlling & manipulating rubes to bend to his will.

I am rather surprised no one has taken him out yet, though I suspect he is paranoid enough to believe that he's probably a hit list or 3.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Miscavige doesn't believe anything he "preaches" concerning scientology. He's a sociopath dictator in his element, controlling & manipulating rubes to bend to his will.

Very few/maybe no high up religious leaders do, I would imagine.

Religion is for the congregation. It's a hindrance to the clergy.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Scientology fucked up by spreading out their holdings rather than consolidate in one state. They could own 2 Senators and a Congressman if they had been smart enough to grab Wyoming.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 10:58:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I wish she and Rachel Ray were my sister wives
View Quote
I'm not saying you're right....... but you're not wrong.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#50]
You may not like Legh or sometimes the shrill of her voice but this show is worth watching.
It's not about her.  The show won an Emmy.  
She and others tell the stories of how a billion dollar cult ruins peoples lives and destroys families.  
They believe L Ron Hubbard is coming back and their job is to save the world.  
They punish people by "throwing them in the hole".
High ranking people in the organization who try to leave are (to some degree)  "captured" and brought back.
I'm surprised they haven't tried to take her out.  She's trying to take down the "church".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top