Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2017 1:00:54 AM EDT
I am still using my Istick40TCW with the 10ml XTank 4.0 w/ .6ohm coils, have been for the last year and a half.
It is the perfect medium for me. It is small and has both battery and juice capacity to last all day.

So I am curious has any new tech come out in the last year and a half or so that I should know about?
I haven't been keeping up.
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep. I am using a Smok Alien 220w off of two 18650 batteries with my old Smok TFV4 Tank. Getting hard to find coils for a good price. Typically .2-.6 ohm coils. And my Smok Alien is out of date yet is small and for the size is heavy. I replaced my Smok X-Cube. The Alien will do TC with all types of TC wires. Although personally do not like TC.
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Alot has came out in the last year, hell, alot has came out in the last month.  They are rolling out stuff faster and faster.

I am running an alien also.

The only good thing about so much stuff coming out so fast is the price drops fast also.  I picked up a smok x-cube mini 75 w for 30 bucks today and a moonshot nano rta.

The only thing new out right now that is catching my eye is the voopoo drag.

Some of the new mesh coil setups look interesting but I am waiting for that to develop a little.

O yea and the 20700 battery mods are starting to catch on.
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 1:49:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alot has came out in the last year, hell, alot has came out in the last month.  They are rolling out stuff faster and faster.

I am running an alien also.

The only good thing about so much stuff coming out so fast is the price drops fast also.  I picked up a smok x-cube mini 75 w for 30 bucks today and a moonshot nano rta.

The only thing new out right now that is catching my eye is the voopoo drag.

Some of the new mesh coil setups look interesting but I am waiting for that to develop a little.

O yea and the 20700 battery mods are starting to catch on.
View Quote
Yeah that mesh shit looks interesting. At least would be hard to burn the cotton if it is done right.
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
O yea, Innokin is coming out with a new tank that attaches to an rda. I think thru the sqonk pin that turns it into and rta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top