BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Hand washing (Page 1 of 4)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/22/2022 7:33:28 PM EDT
I am by no means a germ freak, but I am clean.   My kids have recently told me that they don’t wash their hands after they poop… bc mom doesn’t.   I asked my wife about it, and she said she never washes her hands after pooping.

Am I right to be stunned and disgusted?   Or is this “normal” ?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Did your wife chose your username?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Poop thread.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:39:16 PM EDT
[#3]
💩💩💩
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Go back to  NJ its a poop state
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#5]
So, she only eats with her right hand?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:42:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spidey07] [#6]
Don’t get poop on your hands.

Use the female boxing glove. Where the entire hand has 5 layers of TP wrapped around like youd tape Tyson before a big fight.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JerseyRaised:
I am by no means a germ freak, but I am clean.   My kids have recently told me that they don’t wash their hands after they poop… bc mom doesn’t.   I asked my wife about it, and she said she never washes her hands after pooping.

View Quote

hey, it's a jersey thing. fuhgedabowdit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:46:19 PM EDT
[#8]
That’s fucking disgusting.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:46:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Depends on how you grew up I think. I was taught to always wash your hands after a bathroom visit 1 or 2.  Always wash your hands before eating, & after you touch dirty things.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#11]
That's why public restrooms tend to have lots of fecal matter on the door knob/handle. I often see guys come out of the shitter and walk out without washing their hands.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

If I were you, I’d take over food prep and cooking.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#13]
That’s some third world shit op .
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Yuck wash your hands!
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#16]
The problem is my wife is an absolute pig.   Our house looks like a bomb went off, you can’t even walk in half the rooms.   My children aren’t showered more than twice a month, they don’t brush their teeth, they are out of control behavior wise.   Screaming and arguing everything.   My wife doesn’t bat an eye.   She doesn’t shower more than once a week or week and a half. They’re beds reek of urine, parents have approached me to tell me they smell.    “But theyre her kids” yet she wants me to adopt.

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I’m not gonna lie. I had no idea women pooped.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
The problem is my wife is an absolute pig.   Our house looks like a bomb went off, you can’t even walk in half the rooms.   My children aren’t showered more than twice a month, they don’t brush their teeth, they are out of control behavior wise.   Screaming and arguing everything.   My wife doesn’t bat an eye.   She doesn’t shower more than once a week or week and a half. They’re beds reek of urine, parents have approached me to tell me they smell.    “But theyre her kids” yet she wants me to adopt.

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

If her life is that bad, why did you marry her?

Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#19]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#20]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

Eject. Right fucking now.

You can’t be serious.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:58:19 PM EDT
[#21]
The problem is my wife is an absolute pig.   Our house looks like a bomb went off, you can't even walk in half the rooms.   My children aren't showered more than twice a month, they don't brush their teeth, they are out of control behavior wise.   Screaming and arguing everything.   My wife doesn't bat an eye.   She doesn't shower more than once a week or week and a half. They're beds reek of urine, parents have approached me to tell me they smell.    "But theyre her kids" yet she wants me to adopt.

I'm at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote
Get your house in order and your family in line. That didn't just happen overnight. So you've allowed it for how long?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Is she from Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Signig:
I’m not gonna lie. I had no idea women pooped.
View Quote

A second, tighter glory hole?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Eeeeeeeeeeeeefuckingject. Nasty is what that shit is. Shower twice a month? I would make them live out in an out building. I don’t want to smell your funk.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Poop Threads
Poop threads are not allowed on this site. These are threads that are meant to discuss poop, puss, menstrual blood, semen.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 7:59:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PlaneJane] [#26]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:00:48 PM EDT
[#27]
I think thats disgusting, ask them if they are OK with a cook handling their food after going poo and not washing their hands before hand.

I'm not quite a germaphobe but I wash my hands at least a handful of times a day esp after being out in public or going to the bathroom.

Honestly I haven't been sick with anything since covid started as I've been more mindful of just being good about washing my hands in various situations and not touching my face as much as I used to.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

Does she rub one out without washing those digits?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#29]
That's going to be a "yikes" for me dawg.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I guess if you don't wipe, there is no need to wash your hands.

B
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#31]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:02:13 PM EDT
[#32]
That is vile and disgusting.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#33]
If she doesn’t clean her hands there is no way she cleans anything else
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#34]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

Efuckingject asap
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:03:41 PM EDT
[#35]
The 2 guys who live in my house don't wash their hands after they do their business.

I don't want my food smelling like penis or shit, so I make them wash their hands before helping prep food or they can get out of my kitchen.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#36]
It was never like this when we dated, ever.   We’re coming up on one year.   Shit changed the day we got married.    I am beside myself.

I bring it up And I get told to fuck myself.  

I’m about to eject.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:04:20 PM EDT
[#37]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

In my opinion..

We be trolled!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#38]
People are fucking nasty. Only thing nearly as nasty as not washing your hands at all. Is washing them and turning off the disgusting faucet or opening the disgusting door with your clean hands.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

Does she rub one out without washing those digits?
View Quote

She hasn’t wanted to get it on this year…..
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#40]
The problem is my wife is an absolute pig.   Our house looks like a bomb went off, you can't even walk in half the rooms.   My children aren't showered more than twice a month, they don't brush their teeth, they are out of control behavior wise.   Screaming and arguing everything.   My wife doesn't bat an eye.   She doesn't shower more than once a week or week and a half. They're beds reek of urine, parents have approached me to tell me they smell.    "But theyre her kids" yet she wants me to adopt.

I'm at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote
     EFUCKINJECT!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Gods honest truth….
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Glocked:
People are fucking nasty. Only thing nearly as nasty as not washing your hands at all. Is washing them and turning off the disgusting faucet or opening the disgusting door with your clean hands.
View Quote

Found the butt gasket user on this site. Marked.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#43]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

You chose to play someone else’s saved game. You can’t be surprised the characters are all messed up.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:08:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bigvic] [#44]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

This has to be a parody/joke thread.  If not, as others have already said get the fuck out now cause there's some serious underlying issues going on right now that isn't just about hand washing.

ETA: Just saw post count.  I fucking fell for it.  Thread rated appropriately.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#45]

I’m at my wits end.    

*stepchildren.
View Quote

Holy fuck.
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Gr8 b8 m8
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By spidey07:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spidey07:
Originally Posted By Glocked:

Nah, I don’t eat off my ass, I don’t constantly touch my face with my ass either. Toilet seat covers are for the gays!
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Calling big time bullshit on this post.  There aint a man I know that would put up with someone elses kids for a women like that.  Thats just nasty.  Clean your shit OP and get OUT!!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Hand washing (Page 1 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top