BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2021 1:11:56 AM EDT
HR127

Firearm/Ammunition Licensing, Registration, and Banning of “Certain” Ammunition
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:21:22 AM EDT
[#1]
And requiring all of us comply, "or else" within months, yet giving no ability of the government to create the apparatus to allow you to comply, thus making you a criminal, regardless whether you wanted to comply or not.

A license.. that costs $800.. and requires you get a mental eval from a psychiatrist, who also has to interview others in your family to "ok" you... 24 hours of training for "military style" guns, and a ban on magazines.

But hey... at least there is nothing in there about bumpstocks.. right?

Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:27:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:26:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Up to now, it is just a proposal and hasn't gained any teeth.  The problem is that it IS a proposal and with what has taken place so far, the chances are slightly higher it will move.

Any congress critter that has ever looked at the results of gun proposals like this and seen the results, just may shy away from it.

But who knows.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#4]
"They" have fired the first shot
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:47:31 AM EDT
[#5]
This appears to be the hill we have been looking for...
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"They" have fired the first shot
View Quote

Any day now there will be a new Mass Shooting to help this along..
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I have no doubt
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Haven't we all been branded "wh*te supr**acist ter**rist insurr*****nists" by the same people who want this to become policy? They think we need re-education camps.

Why would such a person be granted a firearms license? They wouldn't.

They wouldn't even grant us a license to use Twitter, let alone a firearms license.

And the second you apply for that license they never planned to give you in the first place, they will know what you have, and where you have it. You will be deemed ineligible, and their work will then be cut out for them.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:07:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't have any of those icky guns.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL

Why does anyone care about this crap anymore. Get over it, just give em up already or be ready to use them, decide now.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:13:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I've already decided, but since it's a life-and-death decision, I don't take it lightly, which is also why I'd never tack on a "LOL" to the matter.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Boring......
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#13]
They'll pass this bill, I have zero doubt about it.

Could be this week, could be next month, but they will pass this bill and thing are going to get really complicated...
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats because you are a screwball democrat!
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:45:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They'll pass this bill, I have zero doubt about it.

Could be this week, could be next month, but they will pass this bill and thing are going to get really complicated...
View Quote
Exactly. And I have zero trust in SCOTUS, even in its current composition, let alone after they make the changes they plan to. They're also eager to destroy Senate Rule 22 (filibuster). There isn't a single institution we can count on. Boring? Sounds like a head-in-the-sand cope to me.

This actually scares me, because it literally is life-and-death for legitimate gun owners who care about their freedom and see what's coming. Anyone who knows what is going on and has thought about these things will know what I mean by that. I would like to explain it, but I won't, since we no longer live in anything near a free country. The last sentence in this post alludes to what I'm getting at.

People in government who are protected by police and a literal army, and who support actual domestic terrorists, have called us domestic terrorists for voting and thinking in ways they don't approve of, and are poised to disarm us by force. The people committing the crimes listed in H.R.127 are already serial felons who won't know or care about this legislation, nor are they the intended targets of it. Absolutely nothing good will come of this.

Gun laws are enforced with gun violence.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 10:49:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Seems they (Fed. govt. and national media as one unit) have already broken the laws, rules, and procedures (if not in letter, most definitely in spirit) blatantly and openly, rubbed our noses in it, and are taunting us. Now What?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 1:15:56 PM EDT
[#18]
I speculate the average American gun owner did not ACTIVELY seek this perfidy.

This thing is as full of political holes as a Swiss cheese.

Is this the hill on which we stand? Probably.

This will breeze through the House like a taco Tuesday  fart.  The only other two obstacles are the Senate, and maybe the Supremes.

Link Posted: 2/11/2021 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Icky? What a fagot

Read the actual text of HR 127 on the gov't web site at https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/127/text
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Any day now there will be a new Mass Shooting to help this along..
View Quote

I'm honestly surprised one hasn't happened yet.
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:09:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
And requiring all of us comply, "or else" within months, yet giving no ability of the government to create the apparatus to allow you to comply, thus making you a criminal, regardless whether you wanted to comply or not.

A license.. that costs $800.. and requires you get a mental eval from a psychiatrist, who also has to interview others in your family to "ok" you... 24 hours of training for "military style" guns, and a ban on magazines.

But hey... at least there is nothing in there about bumpstocks.. right?

View Quote
"Let's be bad guys".
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 8:21:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Bring it motherfuckers.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#23]
 Hr 127 will never even see a vote.  I do agree about the mass shooting soon, though.  It's bound to happen.  There ARE some real haters among the Dims however.  They'll never stop.  We won't either.  I've told my wife " I hope it doesn't come down to burning ammo though.......
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm honestly surprised one hasn't happened yet.
View Quote

Waiting for a repeat of Vegas.  

Deposit changes hands, spent gambling, moving family to safety.

Room filled with exactly what they want banned.  

More firearms than people to use them, just a list of what needs attention.

Team will ensure the patsy shooter "suicides" (he won't expect that) and is left for police.

They will return to work at xxx and write up a report on their great success in this mission.

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Keep in mind this is from the same woman who when saw the MARS rover pics ask where the flag was at!  Hard to believe she is from Texas.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Seeing as I have at least two "family members" that I have reported to state police for various felonies, I kinda suspect one or the other might like to see me disarmed.

Every scam artist and thief is someone's family member.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top