Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2020 4:31:08 AM EDT
Again, I come to all the experts here...  Being a big 1980s geek, I tend to love all thing from the 80s.  Anyway, I vaguely remember a movie that I’d like to track down and buy...  I believe it came out on both DVD and Blu-Ray.

This is what I remember...   Some clean cut yuppie looking guy driving somewhere in the Southwest, either California or to Las Vegas with a dark haired woman, basically dressed like Madonna from that same period.  She had a crazy “bad boy” boyfriend that a little off.  The big part is that the girl kept flirting with the yuppie guy and things kept getting crazier.

I want to say they were driving in a late 60s/early 70s  lack muscle car.

I can’t remember any of the stars, but I’d be grateful if you guys could throw me a few leads so I can track down this move.

As always, thanks!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 7:23:19 AM EDT
Something wild?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 7:25:14 AM EDT
Something wild
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 7:35:54 AM EDT
/thread
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 10:03:11 AM EDT
The Hitcher
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 11:03:23 AM EDT
THANK YOU!!  It was Something Wild...  You guys have never let me down!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 4:35:40 PM EDT
She had that ‘kooky bitch’ thing DOWN in that movie. Hot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 5:34:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bergunx:
Again, I come to all the experts here...  Being a big 1980s geek, I tend to love all thing from the 80s.  Anyway, I vaguely remember a movie that I’d like to track down and buy...  I believe it came out on both DVD and Blu-Ray.

This is what I remember...   Some clean cut yuppie looking guy driving somewhere in the Southwest, either California or to Las Vegas with a dark haired woman, basically dressed like Madonna from that same period.  She had a crazy “bad boy” boyfriend that a little off.  The big part is that the girl kept flirting with the yuppie guy and things kept getting crazier.

I want to say they were driving in a late 60s/early 70s  lack muscle car.

I can’t remember any of the stars, but I’d be grateful if you guys could throw me a few leads so I can track down this move.

As always, thanks!!
View Quote

National Lampoon’s vacation!
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 11:59:44 PM EDT
Partly filmed in Tallahassee
Top Top