Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/10/2020 9:21:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump and IN
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Kelly should win this easy, all the folks who voted for Doug Collins will vote for her in the runoff should there be one. I also believe that Perdue will win as well, again if we're headed to a runoff.

ETA: My eyes are open!
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 5:20:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not an attorney, but have some legal experience...

So, isn't the burden for us is to make a "Non-frivolous" allegation of this fraud?

I mean, I'm tired of hearing that mere allegations are being made without "proof"...well duh, that's the whole point of filing a legal complaint/lawsuit in court and/or to an investigative body.

Once the complaint and/or lawsuit is filed, THAT'S where the investigative body uses it's power (e.g. subpoenas) to legally obtain camera footage, questioning of subjects, forensic review of computer systems - to substantiate (or disprove) our complaint....in the courts, we get that power through the "discovery" process.

In sum, my point is, there's information online - endless posts on social media, news articles, alleged whistleblowers out there...so why isn't any team of attorneys taking these and using these to draft/formulate a "Non-frivolous" allegation of the fraud???

I mean, I can come back and post some articles, social media posts, etc that anyone can basically find on Google...
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't have anything to report, but I am bumping the thread just in case.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Should be simple. If you were not a resident at the time of the initial election day, you cant vote in the runoff.

That said, I'll be calling both my state reps and the guvnah in the morning.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not an attorney, but have some legal experience...

So, isn't the burden for us is to make a "Non-frivolous" allegation of this fraud?

I mean, I'm tired of hearing that mere allegations are being made without "proof"...well duh, that's the whole point of filing a legal complaint/lawsuit in court and/or to an investigative body.

Once the complaint and/or lawsuit is filed, THAT'S where the investigative body uses it's power (e.g. subpoenas) to legally obtain camera footage, questioning of subjects, forensic review of computer systems - to substantiate (or disprove) our complaint....in the courts, we get that power through the "discovery" process.

In sum, my point is, there's information online - endless posts on social media, news articles, alleged whistleblowers out there...so why isn't any team of attorneys taking these and using these to draft/formulate a "Non-frivolous" allegation of the fraud???

I mean, I can come back and post some articles, social media posts, etc that anyone can basically find on Google...
View Quote

I think he's asking for any social media posts of someone who intends to move to Georgia just to affect this election. Something Georgia's team can dig into and decide a proper course of action from there.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#12]
... bump
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 4:36:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Will do!
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Will do.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm in.  Not sure if this helps.

https://twitter.com/johncusack/status/1326331065577984003?s=20

[tweet]Are you a purged #Georgia voterforced to a provisional ballot because your name was not on the voter rolls? Or were you purged and turned away from the polls? If so, we urgently need to hear from you. Reply to this tweet and let's chat. #PassItOn.... pic.twitter.com/QYm83DUkCx”— John Cusack (@johncusack) November 11, 2020  [/tweet]

Sorry ,  I don't know how to post a Tweet.

Link Posted: 11/11/2020 7:47:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Check out this thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/My-coworker-s-father-a-lifelong-Republican-in-GA-registered-as-a-Democrat-and-voted/5-2390693/

I am trying to verify this. The guy called me and told me what happened. I am following up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Kelly Loeffler has tons of ammo to use against Warnock.............she needs to start bombarding him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Tagscribed/bumped.

Link Posted: 11/11/2020 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Kelly Loeffler has tons of ammo to use against Warnock.............she needs to start bombarding him.
View Quote

For Example:
The Revs. Raphael Gamalial Warnock, 33, and Mark Andre Wainwright, 30, of Douglas Memorial Community Church are accused in court documents of trying to prevent a state trooper from interviewing counselors at the church's Camp Farthest Out in Eldersburg.

A state trooper assigned to the case said neither of the clergymen is a suspect in the child abuse investigation, but the officer would not describe the nature of the suspected abuse.

Warnock, who is senior pastor of the West Baltimore church, said yesterday that the alleged abuse is not sexual. Because the investigation is continuing, he refused to further discuss the accusations of child abuse.

The ministers interrupted a police interview of a counselor Wednesday in a room at the camp and, after investigators moved the interview to a nearby picnic area, interfered again and subsequently tried to prevent a camper from directing police to another potential witness, according to charging documents.

"I've never encountered resistance like that at all," said Trooper Diane Barry of the state police Child and Sexual Assault Unit in Westminster. Barry said the counselors consented to the interviews after being told they were free to go at any time and were not obligated to answer her questions.

After being arrested and charged, the two men were released on their own recognizance to await trial, scheduled for Oct. 30.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-2002-08-03-0208030184-story.html
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 9:51:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

For Example:
The Revs. Raphael Gamalial Warnock, 33, and Mark Andre Wainwright, 30, of Douglas Memorial Community Church are accused in court documents of trying to prevent a state trooper from interviewing counselors at the church's Camp Farthest Out in Eldersburg.

A state trooper assigned to the case said neither of the clergymen is a suspect in the child abuse investigation, but the officer would not describe the nature of the suspected abuse.

Warnock, who is senior pastor of the West Baltimore church, said yesterday that the alleged abuse is not sexual. Because the investigation is continuing, he refused to further discuss the accusations of child abuse.

The ministers interrupted a police interview of a counselor Wednesday in a room at the camp and, after investigators moved the interview to a nearby picnic area, interfered again and subsequently tried to prevent a camper from directing police to another potential witness, according to charging documents.

"I've never encountered resistance like that at all," said Trooper Diane Barry of the state police Child and Sexual Assault Unit in Westminster. Barry said the counselors consented to the interviews after being told they were free to go at any time and were not obligated to answer her questions.

After being arrested and charged, the two men were released on their own recognizance to await trial, scheduled for Oct. 30.

View Quote

Warnock had FIDEL FUCKING CASTRO to his congregation in NY........on VIDEO.

https://www.facebook.com/gagunowners/videos/396865938327509
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 10:32:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It’s pinned now.  Thanks to the mod that did that.
View Quote

@HeavyMetal

You may want to request they unpin it...IME pinned threads are often overlooked.  Better to unpin and keep bumping.  YMMV
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I actually hadn't seen this posted yet but YangGang putting the word to move to Georgia and vote in the runoffs:

Andrew Yang explains how Democrats could win key Georgia runoffs for Senate control

Meanwhile... I'm donating $50 every check to the campaigns
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 4:42:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Should be simple. If you were not a resident at the time of the initial election day, you cant vote in the runoff.

That said, I'll be calling both my state reps and the guvnah in the morning.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#26]
watch for foreign plates at apartment complexes and cheap motels with kitchenettes
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Check out this thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/My-coworker-s-father-a-lifelong-Republican-in-GA-registered-as-a-Democrat-and-voted/5-2390693/

I am trying to verify this. The guy called me and told me what happened. I am following up.
View Quote
Please verify this
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry, not to be a Debbie Downer, but looks like the Swamp in GA isn't gonna do a darn thing. See this:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/kemp-rejects-calls-for-special-session-to-change-runoff-voting-rules/S7VSDC5PXJDVTH3FWZ3ZFJFU4U/
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sorry, not to be a Debbie Downer, but looks like the Swamp in GA isn't gonna do a darn thing. See this:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/kemp-rejects-calls-for-special-session-to-change-runoff-voting-rules/S7VSDC5PXJDVTH3FWZ3ZFJFU4U/
View Quote

If what they are doing is legal, why are we not doing it?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If what they are doing is legal, why are we not doing it?
View Quote

Because if we did it - we'll end up like Kyle Rittenhouse:

"State law allows new residents to register to vote with county officials by Dec. 7. It also makes it a felony to vote if you are in the state briefly with the intention to move away."

And when they do it - they are fighting "discrimination" and "voter suppression":

"Anthony Kreis, a constitutional law professor at Georgia State University, said any effort to change voting laws at this stage would have been soundly rejected by the judicial system.

“Let’s be clear,” he said. “Calls for the Georgia General Assembly to be convened in a special session for the purpose of altering absentee rules to suppress the vote are grotesquely un-democratic, an abuse of power and a constitutionally suspect form of racial discrimination.”

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

For Example:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For Example:

One of the most obvious as well is the fact that he "claims" to be a man of God/pastor, yet he supports abortion
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 1:25:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Just wait, they will find out there are 2000 Hollywierdos living out of a 600sq foot production office with an Atlanta address.

Then there will be the ones changing to GA address just for the taxes, but will say it was to flip the Senate.
Link Posted: 11/14/2020 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#33]
One thread on Arfcom showed a Dominion employee speaking in an official capacity to a court or government agency. He mentioned that after each upload the machine had to be recertified to ensure functionality and accountability. I seem to recall the "glitch" in Michigan being around a poorly done upload. If it HAS to be recertified how is that possible?

I keep reading about last minute uploads. If a recertification is required by the company, if it wasn't done, wouldn't that disqualify all the votes from each machine that wasn't recertified after the upload?

Just seemed like a problem that hasn't been mentioned...

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 12:57:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm in.  Not sure if this helps.

https://twitter.com/johncusack/status/1326331065577984003?s=20

[tweet]Are you a purged #Georgia voterforced to a provisional ballot because your name was not on the voter rolls? Or were you purged and turned away from the polls? If so, we urgently need to hear from you. Reply to this tweet and let's chat. #PassItOn.... pic.twitter.com/QYm83DUkCx”— John Cusack (@johncusack) November 11, 2020  [/tweet]

Sorry ,  I don't know how to post a Tweet.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/15/2020 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Do we have a link to donate?
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Bump

Link Posted: 11/16/2020 6:59:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

No surprise. Kemp was in charge of elections for 8 years and when he ran for governor part of his platform was how he improved elections in GA. I didn't really expect him to contradict himself and say there was widespread fraud in the system he ran and supposedly improved.
Link Posted: 11/16/2020 7:39:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Watching the news this morning and her new ads are hitting him pretty hard but I don't know why they're leading with the Jeremiah Wright stuff, no one really cared about his comments back in 2008.
Perdue needs to stop backing out of debates with Ossoff too.
ETA: Obama is doing ads for Ossoff now.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#39]
I've had a text message from Black Votes Matter asking if I wanted a mail in ballot sent.

Had a phone call with a person, maybe a bot asking if I wanted a mail in ballot.

Both today.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:26:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

My swamp rep said they would inform any new voting resident of their tax implications....no shit

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No surprise. Kemp was in charge of elections for 8 years and when he ran for governor part of his platform was how he improved elections in GA. I didn't really expect him to contradict himself and say there was widespread fraud in the system he ran and supposedly improved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Tagged.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#44]

They are committing a felony....not that anyone will do anything about it
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Just because brainless Democrats believe this rubbish, doesn't mean you guys need to jump.

- You are only qualified to vote in the runoff election if you were qualified to vote in the November 3rd general election.
- You are qualified to vote in the November 3rd general election is you were a Georgia resident 90 days prior to the election.

Now add these two up and tell me how Democrats moving to Georgia today needs to concern us in any way.

ETA: This source contradicts this information.

https://www.infoplease.com/us/government/elections/residency-requirements-for-voting
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Just because brainless Democrats believe this rubbish, doesn't mean you guys need to jump.

- You are only qualified to vote in the runoff election if you were qualified to vote in the November 3rd general election.
- You are qualified to vote in the November 3rd general election is you were a Georgia resident 90 days prior to the election.

Now add these two up and tell me how Democrats moving to Georgia today needs to concern us in any way.

ETA: This source contradicts this information.

https://www.infoplease.com/us/government/elections/residency-requirements-for-voting
View Quote

Yes from what I have read all it takes is an address and a utility bill with your name on it for that address, which is why early on there was talk them of buying or leasing a few homes/apartments and having 1000's use those addresses just not sure how they plan on  getting something like utility bills with their individual names on it, but with as many corrupt postal workers as we are seeing I imagine there are a lot at utility companies particularly city and county municipal power water and natural gas entities with plenty of corrupt people that will assist.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Donate to protect the 1st amendment by backing it up with the 2nd amendment!  God Bless the United States of America!!!

defendsenate.com
winred.com
kellyforsenate.com
perduesenate.com

AtotheR
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I don't have anything to report, but I am bumping the thread just in case.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2020 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah Brad will get right on that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on threads and posts in GD it doesn't matter since people say "burn it all down" and don't vote in January.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top