Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2017 12:45:57 PM EDT
Have you guys ever thought of building a more dedicated 3D application option of this for PC?
There are several engines out there that might make it an easy transition.

Not to mention it would help the continuity of building a rifle. (I.e. don't have to wait for new part to load, seemless transition)
I feel like most integrated graphics or GPU's in most users machines are good enough to handle it, and the extra resources could help load times.

Just a thought, I love the idea of this, and the current build isn't bad by any means. Just some feedback/planting a thought in your guys minds! Definitely keep developing/optimizing this tool.
Looking forward to future updates.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2018 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Any news on this? I personally would love for it to be a Windows platform app/standalone program. I'd even pay some bucks in the Windows store to get it, even if I know there's no chance in snowy Hell, Norway, that MS would approve of it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/13/2019 1:38:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GHOS7] [#4]
It would really be awesome if this could be downloadable as an app from Steam. It would run so much smoother as standalone application and would reach a plethora of new audiences.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#5]
please please please please make it a desktop app please plea
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top