User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 1/16/2021 10:02:17 PM EDT
The Yankee commie Marshall
James yager
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Sootch/Sensible Prepper. I don't know if he is still around, but all his "reviews" are the same. It's "important" and "high-quality" and "highly recommended"
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:42:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have pretty much lost interest in most of them. It’s like watching the same reruns over and over again.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm more into love nowadays.  Why harsh someone's buzz?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh fuck, he didn't edit that one.

Dupe with a different title.

Check out buck angel on you tube,  you may have to Google him.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#5]
They are pretty much all paid shills. If you paid attention the last few years you would have noticed that for awhile when a new item hit the market they would all post  reviews on it with in a week or two of each other. Classic marketing campaign to have influencers drop reviews in succession to keep the product infront of consumers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Every one of the shills which is most of them.

I don't mind watching when they clearly identify that they received a product for free. It's the law in some states anyway.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sootch/Sensible Prepper. I don't know if he is still around, but all his "reviews" are the same. It's "important" and "high-quality" and "highly recommended"
View Quote

This guy, can't stand him.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Hickok45 on the shitlist but honestly I can't remember why
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Most of them including all of the ones already mentioned.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Demo Ranch (childish) , Yeager (aggro douche), Yankee Marshall (spaz)

But you know who I love? Paul frickin Harrell.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:17:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don is a salesman, that's it. His job on youtube is to be an infomercial to whoever can afford to pay him. He's a nice enough guy, but there's a reason why nothing he ever reviews is bad. Not even some of the obviously Chinese made backpacks/products he's pimped. He's paid to give them a positive spotlight
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:22:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Yankee Marshall for sure.

Can't stand that commie.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:29:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is hard not to like Paul Harrell. He is super passionate about everything he does on his channel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:32:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Personal Protection: Defense Against the Christmas Menace (Christmas Special 2020)
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:41:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Hiccup 45 and his "aw shucks" good ol' boy shtick. Laughing at his own stupid comments "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."

Just die.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:50:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Nutnfancy
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hickok45 on the shitlist but honestly I can't remember why
View Quote

Bumpstocks?

I unsubscribed the fuckin fudd POS's channel.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#19]
I've been enjoying Kentucky Ballistics lately. He kind of acts like a doofus but I'd love to have a beer with him. And Brandon Herrera cracks me up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:26:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hiccup 45 and his "aw shucks" good ol' boy shtick. Laughing at his own stupid comments "hyuck, hyuck, hyuck."

Just die.
View Quote

lol

Damn dude.  At least he's a drawn a lot of people into the gun world.  Not perfect (who is?), but overall a good guy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:29:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just die.
View Quote
Damn I know he's shilled for the suits in the past but I don't wish death on him, Jesus. Boomers stick to the NRA like glue.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:31:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Nutnfancy
View Quote

I tried to watch one of his videos, that dude talks.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:33:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Hicock45

He's insufferable fudd bitch. I can't even stand a couple minutes of his bullshit
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:35:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Majority of them are annoying. The video format attracts the "look at me" not "here's good information" types. The fudds are a dime a dozen and they're basically useless to watch.

I hate GarandThumb because he decided that his wife of two kids wasn't good enough so he cheated on her with a SHOT show whore. He's a bad person.
Also, InrangeTV's Karl is a literal satanist who while supposedly married is into cuckoldry with polyamorous skanks.

But ones that so far have been alright:
Sage Dynamics, SOTAR, Executive Outcomes, Gunthots (but they're slutting for free shit right now so not good for long), Trex Arms, Forgotten Weapons (some of the time. Ian is a furry)

I do like Kit Badger as long as I ignore his Q stuff.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:38:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It is hard not to like Paul Harrell. He is super passionate about everything he does on his channel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Seems like a solid dude.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:49:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably the worst, yeah. He would give a 10/10 review of moldy dogshit if some company cut him a check.

Remember when he proudly put up a video explaining that he carries a gun because some "black kids" talked one time at the movies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4SNvG2jqGk
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:51:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Probably the worst, yeah. He would give a 10/10 review of moldy dogshit if some company cut him a check.

Remember when he proudly put up a video explaining that he carries a gun because some "black kids" talked one time at the movies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4SNvG2jqGk
View Quote

he has more experience nd'ing into his house
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:55:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Any of them that do the fucking open mouth soi boi cock holster grin in their videos.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:56:33 AM EDT
[#29]
yankee

fake .mil guy cory and whatever her name was
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:58:17 AM EDT
[#30]
OP, you making a list? So is Bloomberg, you can just use theirs. No need to stir up that tripe here, on a GUN forum.

20-20
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:00:08 AM EDT
[#31]
I'll bet if you go to DU or any other liberal site there won't be a thread on which liberal do you hate.

The fact we have these kinds of thread, especially with all the other shit going on in the world, is one of the symptoms of why we are losing.

Why in the blue fuck would we "hate" guns and preppers and people talking about guns and prepping?!?  

And why would a thread with that title have a single post in it, much less a pile on.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:00:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP, you making a list? So is Bloomberg, you can just use theirs. No need to stir up that tripe here, on a GUN forum.

20-20
View Quote

like supporting the NRA no matter what while wayne liquidates donations through suits and slutty 20-somethings?

If you don't police your own, don't be surprised when the cancerous rot is what you're known for.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:01:31 AM EDT
[#33]
My least favorite is Yankee Marshal

Favorites?

Paul Harrel -- great information
Autumn's Armory -- an always wonderful reminder of how fun our hobby can be
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:15:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Majority of them are annoying. The video format attracts the "look at me" not "here's good information" types. The fudds are a dime a dozen and they're basically useless to watch.

I hate GarandThumb because he decided that his wife of two kids wasn't good enough so he cheated on her with a SHOT show whore. He's a bad person.
Also, InrangeTV's Karl is a literal satanist who while supposedly married is into cuckoldry with polyamorous skanks.

But ones that so far have been alright:
Sage Dynamics, SOTAR, Executive Outcomes, Gunthots (but they're slutting for free shit right now so not good for long), Trex Arms, Forgotten Weapons (some of the time. Ian is a furry)

I do like Kit Badger as long as I ignore his Q stuff.
View Quote

any proof to the GarandThumb story???
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:19:16 AM EDT
[#35]
I despise Lucas Botkin and Trex Arms.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:26:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

i'm a big fan of Paul Harrell and his personality and style, but the dude closed off his mind to admitting to himself that new things are often better about 30 years ago.

he's a better shot than 99.99% of people, but watching him suggest antiquated equipment and techniques to new shooters (who by definition are not in the top 0.01%) because they're what he's personally familiar with gets tiresome after you start noticing how frequently he does it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:31:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

20-20
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:31:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

i'm a big fan of Paul Harrell and his personality and style, but the dude closed off his mind to admitting to himself that new things are often better about 30 years ago.

he's a better shot than 99.99% of people, but watching him suggest antiquated equipment and techniques to new shooters (who by definition are not in the top 0.01%) because they're what he's personally familiar with gets tiresome after you start noticing how frequently he does it.
View Quote

He rarely suggests anything. He merely says what he chooses for himself, and why. He goes out of his way to make that clear.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:32:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I've been enjoying Kentucky Ballistics lately. He kind of acts like a doofus but I'd love to have a beer with him. And Brandon Herrera cracks me up.
View Quote

Second vote for Kentucky Ballistics.  I blame him for my irrational burning desire for a snubby 500s&w
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:27:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

any proof to the GarandThumb story???
View Quote

I have heard it here before, not the part about cheating tho.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:25:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Fp and op nailed it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:38:28 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Just die.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#43]
The list of gun YT I watch is much shorter than what I don't.

It's mostly cringe shit.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:53:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Sootch, he shills for sweaty Ben aka classic arms
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:56:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Most of them are shills. Even the shills post a nugget of wisdom or put out useful information here and there.  

It does our community no good to tear each other down.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:58:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm more into love nowadays.  Why harsh someone's buzz?
View Quote

This, it’s not worth burning them down.

Conservatives are sometimes so consumed with being “correct” that they will destroy their own community just to prove it.

The only people we need to be policing at this point are shills that undermine the community.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:17:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

lol

Damn dude.  At least he's a drawn a lot of people into the gun world.  Not perfect (who is?), but overall a good guy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just die.

lol

What evidence do you have to support your comment?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:23:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Nutnfancy

Guy's channel should be a credit course for a degree in how to speak for 45 minutes to an hour and say 180 seconds worth of information.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:27:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Nutnfancy

Guy's channel should be a credit course for a degree in how to speak for 45 minutes to an hour and say 180 seconds worth of information.
View Quote

So I know he fucked up a larue rifle and blamed them, he grabbed pictures of a member’s gun and claimed it was his gun, and he went on a rant that civilians shouldn’t own body armor. What else has he done?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:29:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Don't be an asshole and add to the major "we're our own worst enemy" problems in the 2A community.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top