Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 4:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I've NEVER SEEN A DOGMAN!!!!

Ive seen OTHERS. Spirits. Manifestations.

This subject, always gets dumb. On both sides.

Ya ta hey!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Dumb like when one guy starts talking to himself?
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dumb like when one guy starts talking to himself?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:50:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well I will certainly agree that I have no evidence that will prove Bigfoot exists, and neither does anyone else for that matter.  It is only experience that will get you there.  Your accusations of making up bullshit is nothing more than your limited experience and  arrogance speaking.  I am certainly being truthful in my words, its just not comfortable to you because you have zero frame of reference to understand any of this.  Yes I do have experience and I absolutely know the truth - they do exist.  So I guess I can ignore you like some of the others trolls, but I hope that you can be more mature in these threads.  Some of us would like to have a serious conversation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well we could stop playing this "game" if you would admit that you have absolutely no evidence that proves bigfoot exists and that you make up complete bullshit about every possible aspect of it, writing as though you have some sort of definitive knowledge about it.  Or alternatively, you could share with us all of this vast evidence that exists and shut us right up.

But you won't, and you can't. So I am left with calling bullshit whenever I see it.

Bullshit.
Well I will certainly agree that I have no evidence that will prove Bigfoot exists, and neither does anyone else for that matter.  It is only experience that will get you there.  Your accusations of making up bullshit is nothing more than your limited experience and  arrogance speaking.  I am certainly being truthful in my words, its just not comfortable to you because you have zero frame of reference to understand any of this.  Yes I do have experience and I absolutely know the truth - they do exist.  So I guess I can ignore you like some of the others trolls, but I hope that you can be more mature in these threads.  Some of us would like to have a serious conversation.
I know you really really want to be the special person with the inside info. You want people to listen when you talk. You want to enjoy the dilated pupils of mesmerized listeners as you regale them with secret knowledge.

To you, a serious conversation is you doing the all talking as your gullible listeners sit in childlike credulity.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Have we moved on to dogman now because bigfoot threads kind of crash and burn now?

Oh, and look its the same bigfoot people spouting the same bullshit in this thread as they do in the BF threads.   There is no evidence.

These stories are cool but thats it, you have absolutely no evidence, none.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I know you really really want to be the special person with the inside info. You want people to listen when you talk. You want to enjoy the dilated pupils of mesmerized listeners as you regale them with secret knowledge.

To you, a serious conversation is you doing the all talking as your gullible listeners sit in childlike credulity.
View Quote
He is like a clone of Okmuddydognativeson, same talking points, same bullshit.   He is a fraud just like OK is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He is like a clone of Okmuddydognativeson, same talking points, same bullshit.   He is a fraud just like OK is.
View Quote
at least Okmuddydognativeson was entertaining in a way
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

OOOOOOOOOOoo, schooled by another cheap bastard, they are ganging up on us!
View Quote
That's "gaining up"  If you were smart enough to use this site for free instead of paying $24 per year you'd know that...

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

458 Socom
View Quote
get both....458 Socom, with my .45-70 Henry backing it up...and a SBH in .44mag with all up loads...in a holster
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:08:04 AM EDT
[#10]
What other animals are predators, very clever, very wary of people, have yuge ranges (up to 20 miles), low population density, and on top of that are a lot smaller and harder to see than a dogman?

Would it be possible to catch them on game cams?

Yes.

So what's dogman's problem?

Bobcat on Trail Camera in Durham, NC
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:16:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well we could stop playing this "game" if you would admit that you have absolutely no evidence that proves bigfoot exists and that you make up complete bullshit about every possible aspect of it, writing as though you have some sort of definitive knowledge about it.  Or alternatively, you could share with us all of this vast evidence that exists and shut us right up.

But you won't, and you can't. So I am left with calling bullshit whenever I see it.

Bullshit.
View Quote
Well....I, for one think it's awesome that you have volunteered your services to arfcom as  Sasquatch hall monitor, whatever would us lowly denizens of GD do without you to CRT.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Have we moved on to dogman now because bigfoot threads kind of crash and burn now?

Oh, and look its the same bigfoot people spouting the same bullshit in this thread as they do in the BF threads.   There is no evidence.

View Quote
I see some ghost thread people here too
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well....I, for one think it's awesome that you have volunteered your services to arfcom as  Sasquatch hall monitor, whatever would us lowly denizens of GD do without you to CRT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.
So in other words, you also have no evidence and are therefore left with only logical fallacies like ad hominem attacks to distract from this embarrassing reality.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 1:10:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dogman is where its at now.

Bigfeets is just boring anymore

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So in other words, you also have no evidence and are therefore left with only logical fallacies like ad hominem attacks to distract from this embarrassing reality.
View Quote
awwwww...did I hurt your widdle feeling?

I have no evidence because I think it's baloney, but unlike you, legends and lore interest me, so I like hearing the stories.....whether they're true or most likely, not.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

awwwww...did I hurt your widdle feeling?

I have no evidence because I think it's baloney, but unlike you, legends and lore interest me, so I like hearing the stories.....whether they're true or most likely, not.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Dogman In FL State Park & Fed's Taking Phone!

another good one for those interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_xniPauIqU
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if you spent less time attacking a member of ARFCOM for not having a paid membership and more time in a dictionary you would know that the word that you were looking for is "embed" and not "imbed."  
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Its a podcast man

I enjoy listening to these cryptid shows at bed time. Helps with the ringing in my ears
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An hour and twenty minutes of a "video" that is actually just a still screen while some hillbillies yammer on about a samsquatch  werewolf?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/18550/859D951D-F572-4C66-9E98-867535B02005-454646.JPG
Its a podcast man

I enjoy listening to these cryptid shows at bed time. Helps with the ringing in my ears
I am down the road in SC. My ears ring all the time now too.  Cell Towers?  Chemtrails effecting the resonance of the atmosphere?  High-powered Wi-Fi?  Smart-Meters?  Hell if I know.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I am down the road in SC. My ears ring all the time now too.  Cell Towers?  Chemtrails effecting the resonance of the atmosphere?  High-powered Wi-Fi?  Smart-Meters?  Hell if I know.
View Quote
Mine is guns and loud music to blame
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:18:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Would it be possible to catch them on game cams?

So what's dogman's problem?
View Quote
He had paintings done in the past, photo shy now maybe?

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

Looks like they had all kinds of cryptoherpaderpadids back then - dog men, anteater men, bird men with funny hats, and cow men. But where did they all go? We may never truly know.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Owlman & Chicago Man-Bat

Cryptid flying humanoid / entity reports from eyewitnesses in the Chicago, IL metro area

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1X7P3o6YD7IBez4uBx4-Gghyk0Fs&ll=41.81373846958289%2C-87.64823915&z=11
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:03:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Owlman & Chicago Man-Bat

Cryptid flying humanoid / entity reports from eyewitnesses in the Chicago, IL metro area

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1X7P3o6YD7IBez4uBx4-Gghyk0Fs&ll=41.81373846958289%2C-87.64823915&z=11
View Quote
Dogman map here. Check out your area and see if someone claims a sighting

Dogman World Map
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:45:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
We are all are special in the things we specialize in.  You project your opinion as fact, yet you have not specialized in this subject.  You sir are the fraud.  And even if this is a shared delusion, why would you give a shit?  I treat this as a very serious subject, same with others who have encountered these entities.  That is never going to change.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:48:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/27166/crpt-460143.JPG
Looks like they had all kinds of cryptoherpaderpadids back then - dog men, anteater men, bird men with funny hats, and cow men. But where did they all go? We may never truly know.
View Quote
Yeah they sure did, same with a Native Americans, it might be a clue to our past and our future.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yeah they sure did, same with a Native Americans, it might be a clue to our past and our future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/27166/crpt-460143.JPG
Ive heard that every Native American tribe has stories of cryptids and names for them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:57:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We are all are special in the things we specialize in.  You project your opinion as factThats all you ever done, yet you have not specialized in this subject.  You sir are the fraudlol, YOU calling some one a fraud, thats rich.  And even if this is a shared delusion, why would you give a shit?Some people give a fuck about the truth and refuse to stand by and watch bullshit artists peddle their wears  I treat this as a very serious subject, same with others who have encountered these entities.  That is never going to change.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ive heard that every Native American tribe has stories of cryptids and names for them.
View Quote
History is replete with this stuff up right up into modernity.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Its called folk lore.
we also have European folk lore like Hansel and Gretel, does this mean that there are witches living in ginger bread houses who eat children?
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Vic updated his site.

Good list of encounters by State and county

https://dogmanencounters.com/encounters-sightings/
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 2:47:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

History is replete with the imaginations of ignorant savages until knowledge and technology exploded light into the darkness.

Myth: Strange creatures inhabit the areas we rarely or never go in
Logic: An expanding human population with millions of cameras and 24hr news coverage would run across strange creature populations and reveal them to the world.

I encourage you to turn on the light bulb.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Seriously, though-

Above Index is only place in the world that I have felt that "fear of imminent death" from an unknown predator(s). I have been all over the place, in lots of hostile situations, and never have felt something like this before or since. But it gets better. First, some background:

To get to Index, you have to turn off the highway and cross a river which separates the town from the surrounding hills. In crossing the bridge, you get this creepy feeling that the bridge is the only way in or out (not true), and that the river is protecting the town from something...else...

The town itself is a nice little place under the shadow of Mount Index, which veritably looms over the town. There's an old wood frame hotel from the 1890's, a church, and some other architectural relics of the long-gone North Cascades gold rush. Index isn't a tourist spot, and is far enough off the highway that it doesn't get any drive-by business. People do live there, and they tend to look warily through their blinds at any vehicle they don't recognize. That's Index.

If you don't take the turn over the bridge into town, the road continues along the river. This is the Index-Galena road. There are cabins and old mobile homes and hunting shacks along the river side of the road. Go a little further, and there's a forest service road to the right. This is Forest Road 6310, or something like that. It climbs up towards Gunn Peak over a series of switchbacks. At the end of the road, there's an old clearcut, with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.

My wife and I (I already posted the wife pics, go find them.) went up there in the early fall once to picnic with a friend, who wanted to get his new XJ Cherokee Laredo up into the mountains to try out his new tires. He was flush with cash at the time, and volunteered with several Search and Rescue groups. Because of this, he had a Whelan full-width light bar with amber strobes mounted on the XJ. (this is important later in the story). We got up to the clearing in the early afternoon, broke out the food, and enjoyed the setting. Did a little plinking, that kind of thing (We had one Glock 17 and an SP-101 in .38 Special between the three of us.) It was a bit cool (we gained a pretty fair amount of elevation getting there), and we knew the temperature was going to drop as soon the shadows deepened. It darkened even more quickly than we expected, and we began to pack everything up. About then, we heard the first howl. It was a distant wolf- but there weren't supposed to be any wolves up here yet (This was the early '90's- they had not yet been reintroduced to the area). "That was cool" we thought. Then I suddenly got a chill down my back. I wheeled around to look at the nearby tree line- although the clearcut was still in dusky light, it was now pitch black in the trees. It hit me right about then- that primal fear. "We have to go. Now." I said. Our friend looked at me and said something like, "You afraid of a stupid wolf?" Then- another howl- in the treeline- not more than twenty yards away. We all looked at each other, collectively blinked once, and didn't waste any time getting into the jeep. Somehow, it was now dark already- and full dark once the road down entered the treeline. We could hear them all over now- even over the noise of the jeep's inline six- but the sound they made wasn't...quite...right... He started picking up the speed on the single lane gravel forest road. I reached forward and hit the switch for the left side scene lights on the light bar. This caused a single halogen lamp to shine on the trunks of trees as they sped past- and showing the reflection of many sets of eyes in the darkness behind the trees, They were moving- tracking our vehicle- which was now doing about 40 on the narrow road. "We'll lose them on this straight" he said, now pushing fifty. I hit the scene light switch again- only trees. Phew! That was silly, I thought. We're in a car, and we get freaked out by some stupid wolves. Great.

Now out of danger, we approach the first switchback- slow down, make the turn- and there ahead of us- about a half dozen HUGE wolves in the road- waiting for us. They had gone straight down the hill to cut us off at the switchback.-then they were gone. What the hell? Now, we're ALL freaked out. Now tearing down the road, sending gravel flying, approaching the next switchback. I had left both side scene lights on at this point, but all they illuminated were the trunks of trees on the sides of the road. I turned them off. We make the turn- nothing -no wolves. Suddenly, I had an idea- I switched on the strobes. Frozen in disco stop motion of the strobes on both sides of the jeep - wolves - EXCEPT THEY WERE ALL STANDING ON TWO FEET, LIKE MEN! They bound off in frozen staccato stop motion- back down the grade- presumably to meet us on the next switchback- and then-

- I don't remember anything else. We were back on highway 2, heading towards Gold Bar. I turned off the strobes.

Stay away from Index after dark"

Posted a while ago from a member here on ARFcom
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
History is replete with the imaginations of ignorant savages until knowledge and technology exploded light into the darkness.

Myth: Strange creatures inhabit the areas we rarely or never go in
Logic: An expanding human population with millions of cameras and 24hr news coverage would run across strange creature populations and reveal them to the world.

I encourage you to turn on the light bulb.
View Quote
Brother I have time, money, and miles invested into turning on that light bulb.  All you got is a bad theory.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Seriously, though-

Above Index is only place in the world that I have felt that "fear of imminent death" from an unknown predator(s). I have been all over the place, in lots of hostile situations, and never have felt something like this before or since. But it gets better. First, some background:

To get to Index, you have to turn off the highway and cross a river which separates the town from the surrounding hills. In crossing the bridge, you get this creepy feeling that the bridge is the only way in or out (not true), and that the river is protecting the town from something...else...

The town itself is a nice little place under the shadow of Mount Index, which veritably looms over the town. There's an old wood frame hotel from the 1890's, a church, and some other architectural relics of the long-gone North Cascades gold rush. Index isn't a tourist spot, and is far enough off the highway that it doesn't get any drive-by business. People do live there, and they tend to look warily through their blinds at any vehicle they don't recognize. That's Index.

If you don't take the turn over the bridge into town, the road continues along the river. This is the Index-Galena road. There are cabins and old mobile homes and hunting shacks along the river side of the road. Go a little further, and there's a forest service road to the right. This is Forest Road 6310, or something like that. It climbs up towards Gunn Peak over a series of switchbacks. At the end of the road, there's an old clearcut, with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.

My wife and I (I already posted the wife pics, go find them.) went up there in the early fall once to picnic with a friend, who wanted to get his new XJ Cherokee Laredo up into the mountains to try out his new tires. He was flush with cash at the time, and volunteered with several Search and Rescue groups. Because of this, he had a Whelan full-width light bar with amber strobes mounted on the XJ. (this is important later in the story). We got up to the clearing in the early afternoon, broke out the food, and enjoyed the setting. Did a little plinking, that kind of thing (We had one Glock 17 and an SP-101 in .38 Special between the three of us.) It was a bit cool (we gained a pretty fair amount of elevation getting there), and we knew the temperature was going to drop as soon the shadows deepened. It darkened even more quickly than we expected, and we began to pack everything up. About then, we heard the first howl. It was a distant wolf- but there weren't supposed to be any wolves up here yet (This was the early '90's- they had not yet been reintroduced to the area). "That was cool" we thought. Then I suddenly got a chill down my back. I wheeled around to look at the nearby tree line- although the clearcut was still in dusky light, it was now pitch black in the trees. It hit me right about then- that primal fear. "We have to go. Now." I said. Our friend looked at me and said something like, "You afraid of a stupid wolf?" Then- another howl- in the treeline- not more than twenty yards away. We all looked at each other, collectively blinked once, and didn't waste any time getting into the jeep. Somehow, it was now dark already- and full dark once the road down entered the treeline. We could hear them all over now- even over the noise of the jeep's inline six- but the sound they made wasn't...quite...right... He started picking up the speed on the single lane gravel forest road. I reached forward and hit the switch for the left side scene lights on the light bar. This caused a single halogen lamp to shine on the trunks of trees as they sped past- and showing the reflection of many sets of eyes in the darkness behind the trees, They were moving- tracking our vehicle- which was now doing about 40 on the narrow road. "We'll lose them on this straight" he said, now pushing fifty. I hit the scene light switch again- only trees. Phew! That was silly, I thought. We're in a car, and we get freaked out by some stupid wolves. Great.

Now out of danger, we approach the first switchback- slow down, make the turn- and there ahead of us- about a half dozen HUGE wolves in the road- waiting for us. They had gone straight down the hill to cut us off at the switchback.-then they were gone. What the hell? Now, we're ALL freaked out. Now tearing down the road, sending gravel flying, approaching the next switchback. I had left both side scene lights on at this point, but all they illuminated were the trunks of trees on the sides of the road. I turned them off. We make the turn- nothing -no wolves. Suddenly, I had an idea- I switched on the strobes. Frozen in disco stop motion of the strobes on both sides of the jeep - wolves - EXCEPT THEY WERE ALL STANDING ON TWO FEET, LIKE MEN! They bound off in frozen staccato stop motion- back down the grade- presumably to meet us on the next switchback- and then-

- I don't remember anything else. We were back on highway 2, heading towards Gold Bar. I turned off the strobes.

View Quote
There are others on ARCOM with great stories, they just don't share them publicly because of the ridicule.  It happens and it will continue to happen more and more.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:01:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
There are others on ARCOM with great stories, they just don't share them publicly because of the ridicule.  It happens and it will continue to happen more and more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously, though-

If I told you that I saw a pterodactyl that could shoot laser beams out of its head, would you believe me?
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:16:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Brother I have time, money, and miles invested into turning on that light bulb.  All you got is a bad theory.
View Quote
The only one with theories is your side, and thats all you have, theories and stories.
Not one iota of evidence.
The fact you have spent money on bigfoot expeditions is just sad.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If I told you that I saw a pterodactyl that could shoot laser beams out of its head, would you believe me?
View Quote
Did you miss the short bus and stay home from school today?
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The only one with theories is your side, and thats all you have, theories and stories.
Not one iota of evidence.
The fact you have spent money on bigfoot expeditions is just sad.
View Quote
Sad?  Why, I have had a shit ton of fun and found the truth.  Expedition fees are nothing, travel and NVG is the material cost component.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
I bet there are many.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I bet there are many.
View Quote
Do you still have cameras out?
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That must be the ridicule you were complaining about.

I was just curious if you believe everyone's cryptid stories or if you pick and choose which ones you believe.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 5:52:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Do you still have cameras out?
View Quote
Just one . We haven't gone out in about 2 months.

The one I have up has been out since December
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 6:01:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was just curious if you believe everyone's cryptid stories or if you pick and choose which ones you believe.
View Quote
Thats a completely different question than the one you asked.  

No, I do not believe everyone's story.  What does it matter anyway, this isn't a faith based issue, its about experience.  Stories don't sway what we know, they just relay information and promote community.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#47]
I almost fell asleep when I got 1/2 way through the first page of this thread. Definitely do not have time for some dogman jabbering podcast. Pass.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#48]
I wish some of you folks that are true believers would make a believer out of me! Unfortunately I don't see anybody volunteering to do that. No, Im not coming to your location, simply because ANYTHING you show me and ANYTHING I hear, COULD be staged. I will gladly however invite you to come here. I live WITHIN SIGHT of places that have had "documented" proof of bigfoot by GCBFRO and others. Hell they even did a show about it on the properties I can see from my porch. If you are sincere and come here I will put you up for the night, feed you and drive us to the locations so you can show me what bigfoot sign and sounds are. YOU might even get lucky and see one! I on the other hand, standing right beside you am convinced I will see nothing or tell you what it is you are really seeing.
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No, I do not believe everyone's story.  What does it matter anyway, this isn't a faith based issue, its about experience.  Stories don't sway what we know, they just relay information and promote community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you seen/are you seeing a psychiatrist? Are you on prescription medication?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 4:24:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I wish some of you folks that are true believers would make a believer out of me! Unfortunately I don't see anybody volunteering to do that. No, Im not coming to your location, simply because ANYTHING you show me and ANYTHING I hear, COULD be staged. I will gladly however invite you to come here. I live WITHIN SIGHT of places that have had "documented" proof of bigfoot by GCBFRO and others. Hell they even did a show about it on the properties I can see from my porch. If you are sincere and come here I will put you up for the night, feed you and drive us to the locations so you can show me what bigfoot sign and sounds are. YOU might even get lucky and see one! I on the other hand, standing right beside you am convinced I will see nothing or tell you what it is you are really seeing.
View Quote
Wat?  

I have given advice on how to do this, but not only are you not interested in doing that, you expect perfect strangers to drop what they are doing, take vacation, leave their family, pay for travel costs, and to attempt a low probability discovery expedition.  Then on top of it, you expect that we should have already known about this and have volunteered.  Does that seem reasonable?

There may be activity in your area, but it might be seasonal or periodic. That is why expeditions are valuable - local intel and people who are in tune with the environment.  But if you are that close to the action you might want to throw a recorder out and capture some audio for a few nights.  I would be willing to help listen for indications. If you want specific tips I would rather talk in PM.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top