Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 4/16/2021 4:06:24 PM EDT
Found a growth on my wife's cat's tail. She's concerned it is cancer, I say it isn't.
Any ideas?

Pic of growth is off-center because cat squirmed at the last second.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Wife thougth it was a Toomah.

Reminds me of a similar thing my cat had maybe 40 years ago... I just wanted a 2nd opinion.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Make appointment with Dr Pimple Popper!
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Get it checked out, I just had to have one of mine euthanized at 5 years old due to a very aggressive squamous cell carcinoma in his mouth. I figured it was an abscessed tooth because of the discharge and STINK, and put off bringing him to the vet because he turned into a demon from the 7th circle of hell when he saw the carrier. Now moving all the furniture out of a room, finding and chasing him into the room, and having a growling, spitting, hissing blur bouncing off the walls & ceiling until I manage to get a hand on him doesn’t seem quite so bad.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top