Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2020 9:56:41 AM EDT
Last night Clyde Lewis did another Ouija board session, this time with a psychic, Sarah Lemos.

https://www.groundzeromedia.org/7-2-20-on-board-for-the-future-w-sarah-lemos/

As in previous Ouija board sessions, they contacted a spirit supposedly and asked it about the future.

The spirit called itself DOCTOR HELDORE

When asked about the future of the US, it first spelled out
MENE MENE TEKEL PARSIN

If you're familiar with the Bible, this is the "handwriting on the wall" foretelling the end of the Babylonian empire at the hands of the Medes and the Persians.  It translates, "Weighed, Weighed, Divided."  In other words, the Babylonian regime was weighed and found wanting and was to be divided up.

Through a series of questions, Mr. Lewis got the spirit to say this applies to the end of the USA.

The rest of this I'm deliberately posting what the spirit spelled out without much commentary.  You can read into it what you will.

The board spelled out:

USA
CHANGES LEADERS
LINCOLN
KENNEDY
TRUMP
BIDEN
DISEASE
FATIGUE
(at this point both Mr. Lewis and his guest heard the word "blood" in their heads)
AURORA IS THE BEAST
HEART 6

According to Sarah Lemos, she believes something massive will happen before July 6.

The board "spirit" replied with MOSQUE IMPLODES.  TRIGGERS WAR.

"Who starts the war?"

INDIA PAKISTAN
NUCLEAR ACCIDENT
RUSSIA
CHINA
BABYLON
FALSE MASHIACH (Messiah)
ADES EGYPTI NILE BLOOD PLAGUE
NO CURE
GOODBYE

(Aedes Egypti  is a type of mosquito and there is an Aedes Egypti disease).

If anybody else heard this broadcast and wishes to correct anything, feel free to chime in.  Unfortunately, Ground Zero has its own paid archive now and  you can't hear past shows on SoundCloud.

Disclaimer:  You cannot trust what a spirit on a Ouija board says.  It is probably demonic and will lie.

Also, I find it interesting that the "spirit" suddenly decided to end the session just before the show was over.  What a coincidence.  So the possibility of deliberate fraud on Mr. Lewis's part remains a possibility.

I personally take ALL prophecies in the modern era with a grain of salt, even when they come from Christian so-called "prophets" on TV, radio, and YouTube.

I simply make a mental note of what they've said and move on.

Thoughts?

Link Posted: 7/3/2020 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#1]
My cereal entrails in the bowl this morning told me that I'd be going to the grocery store for milk soon.

Amazing oracle, that Captain Crunch.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Oddly, this pastor's "prophetic" dreams (see November in particular) seem to dovetail with the Ouija board spirit's prophecies:

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/brace-yourself-pastor-dana-coverstone-was-shown-what-is-coming-in-the-months-ahead-and-his-video-is-spreading-like-wildfire

So that was Monday night, and I woke up not feeling very well at all I was up during the night not feeling well.

But anyway,…  The minute the finger underlined November three times instead of tapping it, I saw a fist ball up and it hit the calendar.

And literally, the calendar exploded into the wall, the numbers seem that they were 3d and they were falling everywhere.
View Quote

There was a cloud of chaos that started in there. The next thing I saw was I saw I saw armed protesters. I saw fighting in the streets, I saw people pummeling one another.  I saw businesses shuttered and shut up.

I saw schools close. I saw school rooms with cobwebs hanging in them and like things like papers falling off the wall and posters…  like no one had been in them for months.
View Quote

I saw banks.  Bank buildings with the roof being taken off.  It looked almost that alien abduction because money was flying through the roof into some type of like a vacuum cleaner.  It sounds kind of strange, but I was watching wealth, just being taken. I saw politicians in back rooms, making deals with people. Patting people on the back and laughing and smiling and smirking.
View Quote

saw monuments.  I saw Washington DC, burning. I saw Washington DC blazing. I saw fires, everywhere. I saw people being rounded up. I saw Chinese and Russian soldiers on the ground.  The Russian soldiers would tell the Chinese soldiers to go “pick up these people”…” secure this quadrant”….” secure this area”…  I saw blue helmets of the UN.  I saw a military things taking place. I also saw no sign of President Trump. I saw no sign of leadership in Washington DC.
View Quote

The vultures that I had seen were like gargoyles.  They were 10 feet off the ground…. 10 to 15 feet off the ground.  They were just attacking people mercilessly. I saw people hiding in their homes and garages. I saw churches, being burned, I saw homes, being burned.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Deuteronomy 18:9-14

https://biblehub.com/nasb/deuteronomy/18.htm

9“When you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. 10“There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12“For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you. 13“You shall be blameless before the LORD your God. 14“For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do so.

Child sacrifice and divination should be purged from the west. Unfortunately I think the witches are running the show around here.

Thankfully there is still hope.

Link Posted: 7/3/2020 10:39:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Bullshit board is going to bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#5]
The same show is playing right now on the paranormal radio app

Still running.  They must run the previous night's episode over and over the day after.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#6]
He is also on Sound Cloud.

I like his show, he leans Trump and common sense.

I no believe in Ouiji magic.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oddly, this pastor's "prophetic" dreams (see November in particular) seem to dovetail with the Ouija board spirit's prophecies:

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/brace-yourself-pastor-dana-coverstone-was-shown-what-is-coming-in-the-months-ahead-and-his-video-is-spreading-like-wildfire
View Quote

I wish he would have documented his dreams from last year that predicted covid and the riots. Would make what he is predicting for Nov. much more believable. A few friends vouching for him is nice but..... Having said that he does appear to be sincere and humble and it never hurts to stay in a state of grace and be prepared for things to get much worse.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 7:31:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a believer and this is terrifying.

ETA:  I know the end will come eventually,  I just didn't think it would be so soon.
Link Posted: 7/4/2020 8:00:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm a believer and this is terrifying.

ETA:  I know the end will come eventually,  I just didn't think it would be so soon.
View Quote

Probably not the end end but a terrible chastisement that will make you wish for the end if you make it out alive. Look up the 3 days of darkness that different Catholic Saints prophesied. His dream sounds a lot like that with God allowing the demons to take physical form and attack mankind along with all the demon possessed humans taking advantage of the situation to wreck havoc on everything. 6 months ago I would have laughed and ignored such a scenario, but now.......
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 10:28:41 PM EDT
[#10]
When he did a ouija board session at the end of last year something came through that made some erie predictions about 2020 that are on par with everything that has been going on in the country the past few months with the riots and covid.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When he did a ouija board session at the end of last year something came through that made some erie predictions about 2020 that are on par with everything that has been going on in the country the past few months with the riots and covid.
View Quote

Yogi Berra — 'It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.'
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The main takeaways from that Ouija board session were:

AVOID BIG CITY
PRESIDENT HEALTH

It was speculated that someone tried to poison Trump because if I'm not mistaken one of his food tasters got deathly ill.

Of course, between the COVID's and the riots, AVOID BIG CITY is quite an understatement.

Still:  Playing with a Ouija board is a form of necromancy and forbidden by the Bible, so if God is allowing true prophecies to come through it, then it may be  he is allowing the demonic to carry out his judgment on the US, and that is truly the scary thing to contemplate.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#13]
as  my buddy said, Bible wouldnt forbid something that had no factual basis...yep we heading for a bad time for sure
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
as  my buddy said, Bible wouldnt forbid something that had no factual basis...yep we heading for a bad time for sure
View Quote

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that you truly don't know who or what you're talking to through the board or any other means of "divination."  The Lord raised up prophets to foretell the future so consulting any form of occult device is, in a way, putting "another god" before Him.

Still, since the Lord is Sovereign in all things I allow for the possibility that because this is a national radio show He could have used this means to get a genuine warning out.

That's as far as I'm willing to go on justifying Mr. Lewis's use of a Ouija board for asking an entity about the future.
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Well it's the 6th.....
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#16]
did we make it out?
Link Posted: 7/13/2020 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#17]
"AURORA IS THE BEAST",  could that refer to this:

New 'Aurora' supercomputer poised to be fastest in U.S. history

Aurora’s real edge will come from its ability to use artificial intelligence to guide its models and simulations, Raj Hazra, a corporate vice president at Intel, said. Rather than modeling the effects of every possible combination of cancer drugs, for example, Aurora will use AI to identify the most promising combinations and model those first.

“It learns its way to the right place,” Hazra said. “The AI part puts intelligence into searching that haystack for the needle.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My cereal entrails in the bowl this morning told me that I'd be going to the grocery store for milk soon.

Amazing oracle, that Captain Crunch.
View Quote

Oracle is also a book by Jonathan Caan a Rabbi

I've read Harbringer and Paradigm
Link Posted: 7/29/2020 5:29:34 PM EDT
[#19]
So Dana Coverstone has had another dream.

And an interview with him:

Prophetic Pastor Dana Coverstone | Ep 40
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 1:43:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The main takeaways from that Ouija board session were:

AVOID BIG CITY
PRESIDENT HEALTH
View Quote

Oh, shit!  As of 10/1/20 DJT has announced he has COVID-19.  This is some spooky shit!
Link Posted: 10/2/2020 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Yup.  I had already concluded there was some truth to the 'AVOID BIG CITY' part.

Link Posted: 10/3/2020 2:05:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Yeah, I'd be lying if I said this is all coincidence,  which its not. I'm concerned for sure. Still shouldn't be fucking with those demon boards tho.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#23]
If religion is involved with fortune telling and prophecy, I automatically disregard it as bullshit.

Kinda interesting looking at this thread seeing that Trump lost, the Capitol Building was stormed, a woman was blatantly murdered by the capitol police, and our supposed "side" in the govt has stabbed us all in the back.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 9:54:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Still:  Playing with a Ouija board is a form of necromancy and forbidden by the Bible, so if God is allowing true prophecies to come through it, then it may be  he is allowing the demonic to carry out his judgment on the US, and that is truly the scary thing to contemplate.
View Quote

This is where I stand.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 9:57:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If religion is involved with fortune telling and prophecy, I automatically disregard it as bullshit.
View Quote

So religion is suspect, but fortune telling and prophecy are good to go?
LOL! You have an interesting method of designating flying wizard monsters.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:29:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I treat it all as suspect, but most of the religous idealogues put some weird kooky spin on it imo.

I wont deny that when stuff like this happens, it makes me cock an eyebrow. Like last night I had a dream a dark man like figure was standing over me. I woke up and felt incredibly hot and nauseous. Ended up sleeping on my bathroom tile floor for 30 minutes to cool off. Was it an alien or demon, or was it my brain being a dick?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#27]
(wrong thread)
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:34:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have to agree about the whole religious aspect people put on everything.  It’s interesting that people can read something out of a book and warp it to fit whatever topic they are talking about at the time.  

Do I believe in Oujia boards? Nope total bullshit too.  Sorry but how is mystical portal to the spirit world is sold on the shelf next to Monopoly and Cards against Humanity?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top