Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2021 3:39:13 AM EDT
Went to the GGG website tonight, and it doesn't exist anymore. Anyone have any update on that? Is this another Parler type deal?

https://greyghostgear.com
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:40:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably not since every other gun and gear company out there still has a website

probably either forgot to pay the internet bill, they're having a server outage, or something else.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:42:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably not since every other gun and gear company out there still has a website

probably either forgot to pay the internet bill, they're having a server outage, or something else.
View Quote

Gotcha. Yeah I was leaning that way, but I guess you never know in todays climate.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:43:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe they sold everything and went to the mountains.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:44:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Tactical Tailor and Grey Ghost Precision websites still up, so probably just a technical glitch in the Matrix.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:08:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Their website was always weird.   They only had like 5 products for sale but a menu with 9 categories of nothing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:10:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:03:10 AM EDT
[#7]
avant link posted
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:09:35 AM EDT
[#8]
They never had anything in stock. I do have a PC I bought from them years ago. It was $50 shipped and has the tubes connectors. It is a decent carrier. I updated it with AXL advanced placard clips and a Velcro piece to use Esstac placards. I went back last summer to buy the same one with the tubes in MC but they discontinued it and only offered one with some cheap side clips so I passed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#9]
I got an email from them a few days ago saying they will be closed and doing inventory
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top