Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2021 6:39:41 PM EDT
https://abc13.com/grand-jury-indicts-6-more-hpd-officers-in-botched-drug-raid/10008712/

Cant find original thread. RTX sent me a link to the archived THREAD

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Six police officers were indicted on Monday by a Harris County grand jury for alleged roles in the botched raid of a southeast Houston home that left a married couple dead nearly two years ago.

According to District Attorney Kim Ogg, one of the newly charged officers, Felipe Gallegos, became the second officer to be indicted for murder in the Jan. 28, 2019, raid that killed Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas.

The six officers indicted today join five others already charged in the case, including former narcotics officer Gerald Goines.

Goines and others executed a drug warrant based on information that was later determined to be based on the word of an informant who never actually went to the house.

This story is developing. All updates will be found in this article.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Trial actually coming up and they are flipping on each other?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Finally
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Chief Acevedo covered for them too.  He needs to go to jail with the rest of them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, bye.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:52:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Chief Acevedo covered for them too.  He needs to go to jail with the rest of them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Fingers crossed for jail time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

That doesn't surprise me the slightest bit.

Jesus that guy is a scumbag.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Am I wrong in remembering several of or LEO members pronouncing this a “good shoot”?

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:58:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Am I wrong in remembering several of or LEO members pronouncing this a “good shoot”?

View Quote

Correct.  Infuriating.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#13]

That's the only justice outcome,imo. I doubt it happens.

Original thread was archived. Still curious about the ballistics when they come out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#14]
good.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Trial actually coming up and they are flipping on each other?
View Quote

Doubtful. They know they'll be at least one moron on the jury that has a "thin blue line" flag in front of their house.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Original thread was archived. Still curious about the ballistics when they come out.
View Quote

After 2 years I am starting to doubt we will ever see the ballistics.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ballistics came out in the murder trial of Kathryn Johnston (around  2 years after the killing). That was one where the scumbag cops said she shot them up-ended up she fired one round into the ceiling,and the fucking hero's shot each other (and killed her).

Longest prison sentence in that was 10 fucking years. In a just world,someone like Dexter or Clyde Shelton should have found them by now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their command staff at a lot of levels needs to be held accountable for not leading.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:09:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Their command staff at a lot of levels needs to be held accountable for not leading.
View Quote

Some of the command staff was indicted too
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#20]

No put them in general population with cop tattooed on their forehead. I heard child molesters get better treated than former leo in prison
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Read the article.  They were indicted for stealing overtime.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#23]
You efficiently deal with bad cops, and you'll find overall opinion improves.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Am I wrong in remembering several of or LEO members pronouncing this a "good shoot"?

View Quote

The usual suspects? You know, the guys that are rolling hard on a 10-20 man department.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

ASSaedos should have been in jail years ago.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:33:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You efficiently deal with bad cops, and you'll find overall opinion improves.
View Quote

Indeed.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:50:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.   When things go well it is HIS Police Department.

When things go to shit - "He dun no nuthun bout it..."

Gun Banning Shit Bird Commie Democrat who WILL run for Political Office in TEXAS in the next 3 or 4 years - Guarantee it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:53:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

That Ballistic Evidence is hidden deeper than the secrets of UFOs & Aliens at Area 51 & JFK, RFK & Marylyn Monroe getting freaky, and the Faked Moon Landings ...  

Must be some Explosive Stuff, because if it in ANY way exonerated the Cops, Art the Fart (H.P.D. Chief) would be waving it around under every TV Camera he could find...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:08:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arfcops think the SS did no wrong. 6 million "good shoots."
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:09:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Only 1 had a charge related to the raid the others were some bullshit OT scam. Not sure how an OT scam ties in with that raid. The 2 charged with murder deserve those charges.

from the article :Most have been accused of falsifying time cards and other alleged crimes related to their pay.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:21:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Too bad she doesn’t go after other criminals with the same gusto.

Not saying they don’t deserve it, cause they do. But Ogg is a criminal loving cunt.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Family of the deceased have filed a civil lawsuit against HPD and the City of Houston.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Read the article.  They were indicted for stealing overtime.
View Quote

Before I input every timesheet for work, I must read and verify that all my info is correct or I am subject up to and including termination. That is probably one of the easiest ways to get rid of problem employees because they also seem to be the one's who like to try and fudge timesheets and OT.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 5:13:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Only 1 had a charge related to the raid the others were some bullshit OT scam. Not sure how an OT scam ties in with that raid. The 2 charged with murder deserve those charges.

from the article :Most have been accused of falsifying time cards and other alleged crimes related to their pay.
View Quote

Various forms of corruption tend to run together.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Am I in before the bootlickers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top