Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2019 5:26:45 PM EDT

And it was really something I tell ya. My brothers put a lot into that ceremony and it’s something I’ll never forget. I have the privilege of sitting In lodge with my father, who read the invocation at my EA degree. And my bother in law whom I’m very close to.

Speaking of the old man there’s something that really pops out in my mind.

He joined In his 20’s. The man is 77 now. I grew up in the shrine temple or various other lodges. My sisters were rainbow girls, mother in the eastern star.

Over the years I asked him about certain things. Maybe something I heard or just a question about this or that. We’re very close , very. And out of all the things he told me about masonry the man never spilled one secret.

Not one, not a word, nothing from the obligation, no one damn thing. Not even a vague reference.

The mans a rock. And a damn fine brother. I plan to perform my work with his resolve as my example.

The majority of men from both sides of my family have been Freemasons since before the civil war. And it feels good to have that bond with them.

And with y’all for that matter.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations to you and your Family! Enjoy the brotherhood.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congratulations to you and your Family! Enjoy the brotherhood.
View Quote
I had my son sign my bible. It’s nothing now but one day it might be really cool for him. His name is colt not cart lol.

Attachment Attached File

I have my grandfathers Masonic bible and my great grandfathers cuff links. I wore them for my EA proficiency.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

His name is Colt, that signature might not mean much today. But maybe one day he’ll be showing it to his grandson.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations brother.

The one thing that I am most proud of as a Freemason, is the honor of being accepted into the organization that the finest men that I have known in my life belonged to.

Not to mention the illustrious historical figures that were brothers also.

May your family tradition carry on sir.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Outstanding, Brother!
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. I’m pretty excited about it. I’ve got some really cool guys in my lodge and there’s several EA’s behind me. There’s a younger influx and the old guys are all great company. It’s been well worth my time and effort and I really look forward to exploring more.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited about it. I've got some really cool guys in my lodge and there's several EA's behind me. There's a younger influx and the old guys are all great company. It's been well worth my time and effort and I really look forward to exploring more.
View Quote
I am very proud of you.
Link Posted: 8/12/2019 9:37:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am very proud of you.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited about it. I've got some really cool guys in my lodge and there's several EA's behind me. There's a younger influx and the old guys are all great company. It's been well worth my time and effort and I really look forward to exploring more.
I am very proud of you.  
I appreciate it
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 1:03:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Congratulations, Brother. I did my Master Mason last year. It's been a great start to a long journey.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 7:11:42 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't get in this forum often enough.

Glad you made the journey.

I'm glad to call you Brother, Krash!
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 5:12:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://i.postimg.cc/25gCFDVN/CDE2-FD89-63-F0-4227-80-F2-D8-D966-A22271.jpg

And it was really something I tell ya. My brothers put a lot into that ceremony and it’s something I’ll never forget. I have the privilege of sitting In lodge with my father, who read the invocation at my EA degree. And my bother in law whom I’m very close to.

https://i.postimg.cc/BvC6rMtJ/6-E162-D51-2758-4759-8592-C47-B86416-CE1.jpg

Speaking of the old man there’s something that really pops out in my mind.

He joined In his 20’s. The man is 77 now. I grew up in the shrine temple or various other lodges. My sisters were rainbow girls, mother in the eastern star.

Over the years I asked him about certain things. Maybe something I heard or just a question about this or that. We’re very close , very. And out of all the things he told me about masonry the man never spilled one secret.

Not one, not a word, nothing from the obligation, no one damn thing. Not even a vague reference.

The mans a rock. And a damn fine brother. I plan to perform my work with his resolve as my example.

The majority of men from both sides of my family have been Freemasons since before the civil war. And it feels good to have that bond with them.

And with y’all for that matter.
View Quote
Congratulations Brother!

@Krashdog
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Congratulations Brother!

@Krashdog
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/18/2019 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 8:24:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Congratulations Brother!
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 10:53:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Congratulations Brother!
View Quote
Thank you brother.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#16]
congrats, you now posses the secrets of the greenbean degree
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#17]
some of you guys really need to get your icons
Link Posted: 11/27/2019 10:01:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Congratulations Brother.......it is an awesome journey, welcome....!
Link Posted: 12/3/2019 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Congratulations!
Do your best to retain everything!
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Congratulations Brother!
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Congrats Brother!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top