Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2018 9:04:15 PM EDT
I have tipped an employee in the spirits department of a local retailer in the past for some "out of the back room" bottles. He hooked me up today with the BT. As I was chatting with one of his cohorts about the stupid allocations to Oklahoma he slipped away and came back with an empty wine box. He told me he "found" something else for me. Good kid and every dime I tipped him was $ well spent. Best part? Price was BT MSRP. Even the retailer prices their stock fairly. It was a good day, Tater.

Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Good score. Love me some BT.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Love Blanton's. I wish it wasn't so uncommon here.
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#3]
BT sells out so fast around here it's hard to find.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BT sells out so fast around here it's hard to find.
View Quote
And it's $23 and everywhere here
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a bottle of Blanton’s today, my first in four years.  Of course I already had the bottle stopper.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And it's $23 and everywhere here
View Quote
That BT is a 1L.
Link Posted: 7/27/2018 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I got a bottle of Blanton’s today, my first in four years.  Of course I already had the bottle stopper.
View Quote
You know there's 8? Each with a different letter behind the rear legs that spell out Blanton's. Collect all 8 and they'll mount them on a stave and send it back!
Link Posted: 7/28/2018 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You know there's 8? Each with a different letter behind the rear legs that spell out Blanton's. Collect all 8 and they'll mount them on a stave and send it back!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The horse is in a different stage of galloping on each cap. When mounted on a carousel, they can be viewed in an animated gallop.
Link Posted: 8/6/2018 11:55:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#10]
BT is always on the shelf here. Always. Every once in awhile we get a treat. I didn’t break $100 here.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 12:36:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Picked this Illusions Crystal mouth blown decanter up for $19 at an estate sale Sunday. It was screaming for some brown liquid. Since my bourbon obsession is rooted in Buffalo Trace I think it shall have the place of honor.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#12]
OP, I Sent you an email... and polished that list bit o’ Weller green label to celebrate your good fortune.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 12:52:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OP, I Sent you an email... and polished that list bit o’ Weller green label to celebrate your good fortune.
View Quote
Received and replied. Thank you! Weller is about the only BT product we can get down here (green label). W12 and OWA and less common.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I have been waiting to come across a bottle of Blanton’s for awhile now. I know places get them in from time to time but they go pretty quick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top