Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2019 11:12:55 PM EDT
This thing is an all day vape beast.....

My favorite coffee table mod and tank for an all day vape experience

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 1:15:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BURN] [#1]
That's the short 18ml of liquid tank plus a 5-6ml juice well...

The big glass and chimney holds 28ml... so 33-34 ml of liquid when you top it off...

at 5 volts on a .22ohm 316L SS build is a very cloudy just on this side of warm/cool vape....

and so flavorful....
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice, where did you get it?
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 4:20:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BURN] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancow:
Nice, where did you get it?
View Quote
Use discount code dna10 Brings the price for the kit to $117 shipped...

https://vapordna.com/products/steam-crave-titan-kit

I love this thing but it definitely is a I am sitting in a chair and not walking around vape....

@mancow
Link Posted: 7/11/2019 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool thanks.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 1:56:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Curse you.  Found myself looking for more batteries today because of this thread, plus a 4 cell charger.

I don’t think I am addicted to the nic, but seems I might have caught another collection disease.  Plus as much as I like my current mods, am having to charge batteries way too often.  The tank on that thing is kind of crazy big though.  Can not imagine filling the large one up and doing that much juice without any variety.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top