Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2020 3:40:55 PM EDT
I'm sure there are great options for digital photography videos on YouTube, curious what you guys like and watch.

So far I'm watching the dpreview channel and the Jared Polin channel...what have ye?
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally, I can't stand instructional videos.  Give me something to read with static pictures.  Something I can scroll back and forth in, revisiting earlier information as needed.  And don't even get me started on the ones that have a 90 second introduction.  Just get to the meat of it already!

So, guess i don't watch any!
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Jared polin is good imo, I like his critique videos, really drives points home on getting composition right etc.

Tony and chelsey Northrup are good too.

Fstoppers is fun to watch some stuff, most of their stuff is entertaining more than learning, They give you a very basic run through and then pitch for the online tutorials.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Fototripper
He's funny as well as having good instructional content.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top