Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2022 1:58:50 AM EDT
What miners or other companies that go up with gold are you guys investing in?  I see the fed easing next year and the economy tanking.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 2:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I've owned GOLD in the past but lost a small amount of money on it. Bought near $30 thinking it would rise with inflation. Ended up selling at $27 but I plan to buy again if it's near $10. It was around $15 last time I checked.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I was actually just talking about this with my advisor yesterday. He's actually invested in it in his personal portfolio.

SPDR GOLD TR GOLD SHS

We bought 100 shares at $165, with another 100 if it drops to $160
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depends on whether you want to go with a somewhat less risky major or a junior.
View Quote

I’m ok with risk. I currently own gld  and  gold. Looking for anything else people are in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top