Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2020 8:16:41 PM EDT
It feels good to meditate on the promises of the Lord.

In Revelation chapter 21 God tells us what is coming.

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to it.

"And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son."

Link Posted: 5/1/2020 11:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Not only does it feel good, but it is good indeed to meditate on His promises.  We are in a vale of tears (Psalm 83/4:6), but we look forward to the life of the world to come (Nicene Creed).

In song-form :

Link Posted: 5/2/2020 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#2]
"Even so come, Oh Jesus come"

Passion ft. Kristian Stanfill - Even So Come (Live)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top