Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool. Not a big glock fan, but this may make it worth it to get a newer G19. Hopefully S&W and SIG follow suit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So how is this going to work?

Will it have to be a special order, or does it apply to what's in stock at a LE dealer?
View Quote
Syep 1 is find your local blue label dealer. They will have blue labels in stock or can order them. They actually have a blue bar code label as shipped.

I try to buy two every year.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why? Cause I’m active duty? I always thought it was just for police
View Quote
Police, armed security, EMS, firefighters, corrections officers all qualify for 2 BL glocks a year.
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm retired. I said no more guns. I promised my GF.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Interesting, I don't see it either. Maybe they dropped the rebates for 2018. I know they were still doing it last year as I bought a model 629 classic.
View Quote
I emailed S&W just last week asking if it’s still around and they pointed me towards Bud’s and Quantico. Said they don’t directly do a discount anymore but these two have a small one
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:02:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Gunny smiles
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:04:11 AM EDT
[#8]
FN has a program in place also.  I of each category per year.  Can't recall how many different categories right now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think firemen can get it for who knows what reason.
View Quote
Cause “peace officer” according to glock.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Damn not a huge fan but a G20 at the right price may have to fo.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:30:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe I'll buy my first Glock.

I heard that the blue label price makes them dirt cheap.

Question is, G17 or G19?

I'd prefer a Gen 4 though since Gen 5 moved away from the polygonal barrel.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:44:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Aaaand Glock wins again.

I'd like to see Sig and Beretta do the same.

A new APX would be nice around here, but yet another Glock ain't gonna hurt.
View Quote
Sig and Beretta do, do the same.   Go over to Quantico Tacticals website.  They carry the LEO Berettas, Sigs, and S&W's.  I bought a Beretta from them with my FD ID.  Price knocked about $120 off the best price I could find.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:08:51 AM EDT
[#13]
It says one.  One a year?  One for your entire lifespan?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:10:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

s&w does it only for active, retired and disabled vets, not regular vets. don't know why.
the nations finest rebate page is locked for some reason. I can see it exists, but can't get to it.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/nationsfinest
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

s&w does it only for active, retired and disabled vets, not regular vets. don't know why.
the nations finest rebate page is locked for some reason. I can see it exists, but can't get to it.

the fuck?

Copy of:
(a) Leave & Earnings Statement (LES)

and Driver’s License

or
(b) Military Orders and Driver’s License

This offer is available to ALL active duty U.S. Military, Retired Military with retired Military Status, active National
Guard Reservists and Disabled Veterans of all U.S. Military branches including U.S. Coast Guard.  Customers wishing to
take advantage of this offer are required to submit the following documentation: 1). the redemption coupon, 2). a copy
of sales receipt and 3a). a copy of a Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) AND Driver’s License or 3b.) a copy of your
Military Orders AND Driver’s License.

How does that work with disabled veterans?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:17:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
the fuck?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the fuck?

Copy of:

and Driver’s License

or

This offer is available to ALL active duty U.S. Military, Retired Military with retired Military Status, active National
Guard Reservists and Disabled Veterans of all U.S. Military branches including U.S. Coast Guard.  Customers wishing to
take advantage of this offer are required to submit the following documentation: 1). the redemption coupon, 2). a copy
of sales receipt and 3a). a copy of a Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) AND Driver’s License or 3b.) a copy of your

The VA can send them a letter starting they have a disability rating.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the fuck?

Copy of:

and Driver’s License

or

You just log into MyHealthyVet and print one out.  They have them already personalized on your dashboard.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:23:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the fuck?

Copy of:

and Driver’s License

or

That's a bit different than "send in your LES."
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 1:31:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Yummy!  G19X FDE on discount!
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:01:26 AM EDT
[#19]
A big part of me wants to participate in this promotion, but I'm not enthusiastic about the idea of using my DD-214 as identification.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:06:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:20:19 AM EDT
[#21]
I thought past and present mil have always been Blue Label eligible.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:42:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:52:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Why is it so hard to find a Blue Label price list??  Do prices vary from dealer to dealer or something?  Why doesn't Glock publish a list?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 3:54:48 AM EDT
[#24]
I found this price list. But i'm sure the prices will vary a little bit, but should be around this.

Link Posted: 5/15/2018 4:04:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I found this price list. But i'm sure the prices will vary a little bit, but should be around this.

https://s31.postimg.cc/rg2t7xp97/643_HRSL.png
View Quote
*starts opening wallet*

Fucking hell I can't afford this shit right now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 4:06:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Maybe I'll buy my first Glock.

I heard that the blue label price makes them dirt cheap.

Question is, G17 or G19?

I'd prefer a Gen 4 though since Gen 5 moved away from the polygonal barrel.
View Quote
I'll be grabbing a G19.  Been wanting one for a while now as a carry gun.  Just can't decide if I want a Gen 4 or 5.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why is it so hard to find a Blue Label price list??  Do prices vary from dealer to dealer or something?  Why doesn't Glock publish a list?
View Quote
they've already been posted
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:16:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The ad says Memorial Day to Labor Day this year
View Quote
touche

didn't even see that on the ad
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I always thought it was funny that rentacops qualify for the blue label program but not veterans.
View Quote
yarp
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 11:10:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
They usually only include those currently serving and those in a retiree status (20+ years).

This promotion opens the door for anyone who received an honorable discharge on the way out.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because there are two. Blue Label Distributors are the cheapest. Blue Label dealers are about 5% higher than the distributors.

Find a Blue Label Distributor.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They usually only include those currently serving and those in a retiree status (20+ years).

This promotion opens the door for anyone who received an honorable discharge on the way out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotcha.

That's awesome of them.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#33]
I see on the Glock site there are blue label dealers and LE distributors. The LE distributors then are the cheaper of the two?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#34]
I must be doing my search wrong.  I can't find a Blue Label Glock Dealer in AZ.
EDIT>> Had to widen my search.  All over 3 hours of me.  =(  <<

BikerScout
Sunny AZ
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:16:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Should be the regular price!
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, well.

Right when I was about to buy a G29SF.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Retired always qualified you. Nice to open to all vets though.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:28:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sig and Beretta do, do the same.   Go over to Quantico Tacticals website.  They carry the LEO Berettas, Sigs, and S&W's.  I bought a Beretta from them with my FD ID.  Price knocked about $120 off the best price I could find.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aaaand Glock wins again.

I'd like to see Sig and Beretta do the same.

A new APX would be nice around here, but yet another Glock ain't gonna hurt.
Including military Veterans?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#39]
OP: Where on Glock's Website did you find this promotion info?

PSA: are your stores going to participate in this promotion?

@PalmettoStateArmory
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:10:33 AM EDT
[#40]
It was on Glock’s Facebook page.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:21:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I always thought it was funny that rentacops qualify for the blue label program but not veterans.
View Quote
Security guards aren't eligible.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:24:01 AM EDT
[#42]
A lot of folks are going to find out blue label guns are only at certain dealers.  And they have to have been shipped as a blue label gun.

You can't just walk in and get a glock 17 at blue label pricing unless it's a blue label gun.  You'll find plenty of regular 17s, but they can't just sell you it as a blue label price.

Going to be a lot of whining in stores.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 5:34:10 AM EDT
[#43]
I honestly thought that they were already covered
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Security guards aren't eligible.
View Quote
The Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
(Excludes Contractors and Civilian Employees)
DD214/discharge papers do not qualify - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
Court Judges.
LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A lot of folks are going to find out blue label guns are only at certain dealers.  .
View Quote
The flyer points out that they need to go to a blue label distributor or blue label dealer. I can help them out if they are in Michigan, Arizona or California and are having trouble finding their local blue label dealer.

Or they could just ask a few local cops where do you guys buy your Glocks...
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back)
DD214/discharge papers do not qualify - If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
Court Judges.
View Quote
I stand corrected.  Is that a change for this latest event?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Court Judges.
Employees of legit security companies have always been blue label with employer ID. The only thing that changed wit this latest promotion is now all honorable vets qualify with a DD214. Not just active and retired with ID.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So could I use my old DD-214 from the Marines to get one? Or is that frowned upon since I’m in another branch now
View Quote
That depends. Were you a pogue before and are you now?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Employees of legit security companies have always been blue label with employer ID. The only thing that changed wit this latest promotion is now all honorable vets qualify with a DD214. Not just active and retired with ID.
View Quote
I'm just surprised veterans were added after security companies this whole time.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm just surprised veterans were added after security companies this whole time.
View Quote
Maybe they assumed most veterans would qualify some other way?

Oh, Glock has removed pilots from Blue Label pricing.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top