Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 17
Posted: 10/7/2018 2:43:55 PM EDT
Currently RCP average has Brian Kemp up by only half a point.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/governor/ga/georgia_governor_kemp_vs_abrams-6628.html

Pretty damn scary that this Bolshevik Stacy Abrams is this close to winning in Ga.

If you're in Georgia, I hope you're registered to vote.

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Bitch needs to see a dentist.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I predict a blowout.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:54:01 PM EDT
[#3]
2 conservatives here will be voting.  Kemp.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Same here
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#5]
She’s uugly boogly
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
How is that even possible?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:56:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Could fit a whole nother toof in there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
She has a lot of liberal California democrat money.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Atlanta and Gwinnett County.

Shitload of Northerners and Californians moving here. Shitload of out of state money going to her.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:00:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm praying for rain on Nov 6th.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No Bloomberg?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ya, needs a gold grille and hammer & sickle inlays.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope to God Kemp wins.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:09:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Shitload of Northerners and Californians moving here. Shitload of out of state money going to her.
View Quote
I don't know one Northerner who has moved to a free state that would vote for a Democrat (Exception is south FLA, it is full of retired Bolsheviks who love the year round tropical weather)
I think you guys better face the fact that there are shit tons of FSA in the free states & the Democrats have given them the means to breed like rats, causing similar problems that us northerners face, you guys are just a few decades behind us (if the problems that caused this are not solved, although Trump is trying hard).
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#17]
While we might (MIGHT!) pick up some seats in Congress, it's a good bet we will be seeing many losses on the local levels.  The high population areas are full of batshit crazy leftists who will vote in some real radicals.  I know here in Illinois we are going to get the biggest blue cock shoved up our asses so far that it will make Stalin and the Soviet Union look like they are right wing.  Chicago and the suburbs are absolutely red-faced, spittle throwing, outraged leftists who can't wait to punish Trump by electing full on corrupt leftists to tax and spend us to death and deny as many freedoms as possible.  That will show Trump!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:14:20 PM EDT
[#18]
There's no fucking way they are in dead heat.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:16:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t forget Macon, Columbus, Dekalb and Clayton.........also consider the polls and how they are taken....... there were polls showing Deal behind his opponent and some at a dead heat
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#20]
It's going to be tight in A LOT  of places.
Very tight here in Kansas as well.

People have to understand they absolutely MUST not only vote
but get OTHER people to vote. Remind people the day of the election.
Drive them there if you have to. Every vote is critical!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Do NOT believe the polls.  They are designed to lower conservative turnout.  The media are in the tank for the left and this is just one of the ways that they try to win.

Be sure and talk this up with your friends and tell them that they need to be sure and vote or else:  taxes and crime will go up, essential services will degrade, the quality of education will decline and illegal immigration will increase.

Tell them that the majority of money going into the Abrams campaign is from out of state and that the people of San Francisco think she's wonderful.  If you want a San Francisco east, she's your gal.

Also tell them that if a pollster contacts them to be sure and tell them how wonderful Abrams is and how you can't wait to vote for her and all the little other commies on the ballot too
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She’s black, which is enough to carry a lot of South Georgia counties.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All she has to do is carry the Atlanta area counties .    There is at this time  2 Georgia voting elements .   Atlanta which is number 1 .   Then there is the rest of the state .  All that she needs is to carry  Atlanta .   I figure she'll get Macon , Savannah ,  Augusta , Valdosta area , and Columbus .   That will be difficult to over come .

I'm already looking to leave the state and I'm not joking .   Nothing to hold me here and I'll be damned if I'll live in a state with her as governor .   She's to unpredictable .

gd
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
All she has to do is carry the Atlanta area counties .    There is at this time  2 Georgia voting elements .   Atlanta which is number 1 .   Then there is the rest of the state .  All that she needs is to carry  Atlanta .   I figure she'll get Macon , Savannah ,  Augusta , Valdosta area , and Columbus .   That will be difficult to over come .

I'm already looking to leave the state and I'm not joking .   Nothing to hold me here and I'll be damned if I'll live in a state with her as governor .   She's to unpredictable .

gd
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

gd
If Georgia isn't safe, nowhere is.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Do NOT believe the polls.  They are designed to lower conservative turnout.  The media are in the tank for the left and this is just one of the ways that they try to win.

Be sure and talk this up with your friends and tell them that they need to be sure and vote or else:  taxes and crime will go up, essential services will degrade, the quality of education will decline and illegal immigration will increase.

Tell them that the majority of money going into the Abrams campaign is from out of state and that the people of San Francisco think she's wonderful.  If you want a San Francisco east, she's your gal.

Also tell them that if a pollster contacts them to be sure and tell them how wonderful Abrams is and how you can't wait to vote for her and all the little other commies on the ballot too
View Quote
Didn't Atlanta already have a public school educational scandal where the administrators were instructing the teachers to change class room test scores to maintain accreditation? Every student was passing out of HS even though they couldn't read above a 3rd grade level or do the most basic math? Altering scores on standardized tests, achievement tests, aptitude testing?

Dear God, how much worse could it get?

Have they completed the highway improvements in Atlanta yet?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Didn't RealClearPolitics also have Hillary pretty far ahead of Trump?
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Michael Strahan in drag
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#27]
2 votes for Kemp in my household!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Didn't RealClearPolitics also have Hillary pretty far ahead of Trump?
View Quote
They had Hildabeest as the winner..................
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:12:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
There are plenty of states that have much more conservative margin left than Ga. We only beat Hillary in 2016 by 5%, whereas states like Idaho, Alabama and Woming won by well over 20%
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:13:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Same here!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm praying for rain on Nov 6th.
View Quote
Cold rain I hope!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Been in GA for work and the attack ads are all I see. Nothing about what they stand for, just all negative attack ads.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There are plenty of states that have much more conservative margin left than Ga. We only beat Hillary in 2016 by 5%, whereas states like Idaho, Alabama and Woming won by well over 20%
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.
Trump only got 50.4% here, Romney and McCain both did better.
The rural counties are losing population and the metro area is gaining.

From 2016:
Population growth in Georgia has resumed after slumping during the recession, but the pattern of that growth has markedly changed.

Metro Atlanta has for years been a magnet for people migrating into the state; from 1990 to 2010, Atlanta’s population grew from about 2.6 million to 4.1 million people, according to the Atlanta Regional Commission.

But now much more of that growth is concentrated in Atlanta than in the past. About two-thirds of Georgia’s growth is now happening in just six of the state’s 159 counties, said Matt Hauer, a demographer with the University of Georgia’s Carl Vinson Institute of Government.

Those include five metro Atlanta counties and Chatham County.

And half the state’s population growth is concentrated in just three Atlanta metro counties - Fulton, Gwinnett and Forsyth, Hauer found when he analyzed U.S. Census data.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:26:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Skin color.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:37:27 PM EDT
[#35]
I can't believe I just fucking moved the family here 3 months ago and there is a possibility that this idiot tax cheat commie becomes governor?

(yes, I am voting for Kemp on election day).

Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#36]
She has been quieter as saying a goal of hers is to “fundamentally change Georgia’s gun laws”.

If you aren’t getting people out to vote (not just yourself) you are a failure.

Don’t be lazy and lose your rights!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#37]
I think that a lot of these races will be closer than normal. Democrats will definitely win a few. We won't know until election night though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Same here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same here
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#39]
This state is fucked long term.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Florida and Georgia have some pretty scary dems running. Better be a blowout in both states for the Republicans. I'm worried about my Gunshine state.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:57:15 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't believe the polls anymore.  They haven't been right in a good while.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#42]
The Left does this to keep conservatives at home
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Same here
View Quote
Here too.

Though I doubt the race is really that close.

Quoted:
The Left does this to keep conservatives at home
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#44]
The problem with Georgia is Atlanta.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Same here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same here
Ditto
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Kemp will win.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:10:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Blue wave not even gonna be a ripple. kek
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Don’t forget Macon, Columbus, Dekalb and Clayton.........also consider the polls and how they are taken....... there were polls showing Deal behind his opponent and some at a dead heat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget Henry County (the new Clayton County) went blue last election.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:15:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Thanks for the reminder. Just registered to vote online.
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#50]
I hope that thing doesn't become our governor!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top