Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2021 11:23:24 AM EDT
Okay, ARFcomers.  Take this apart.  This lady's arm seems to straighten right on camera as she's prayed over.

Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:27:11 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want readers to "take it apart"............ put it in GD, not here.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you want readers to "take it apart"............ put it in GD, not here.
View Quote

I didn't put it there because you know we would have to wade through the anti-religious posts and trolling attempts, stupid jokes, and whatever else.

I'm interested if anyone wants to dispute it, what do you actually think is going on?

I've showed this to several people now and mostly the response I get is, "I pray it's real."

What do you think?
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Miracles happen every day, but that appears to be a bad compressed humerus fracture and it "straightens" as she relaxes her upper arm muscles.
She doesnt raise or move her arm afterwards, it's still broken.

Whether she's part of a fleecing act is the question....

I can dislocate and re-locate a shoulder on command from an old injury, I've freaked plenty of people out with that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Miracles happen every day, but that appears to be a bad compressed humerus fracture and it "straightens" as she relaxes her upper arm muscles.
View Quote

Sounds logical.  If that were to be the case, wouldn't she be screaming in pain as it straightens?
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 11:44:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sounds logical.  If that were to be the case, wouldn't she be screaming in pain as it straightens?
View Quote

Drugs, high pain tolerance, bottled water
If it's not being forced it might not be 'that' bad, and there was likely nerve damage.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

No.  If anything, the opposite.

Humerus fractures tend to "shorten" as muscles spasm and tighten.  This pulls the bone fragments into the muscle.

When the muscles relax, the weight of the arm provides a little traction and the bone ends pull farther apart, which sounds bad- but then they aren't stabbing into the muscles.

Having watched the vid, that would be a hell of a break, but tbh, the humerus section does look .... unusual.  May be the angle, color, something. Almost looks like  prosthetic, though I saw the hand moving and don't have a great answer or solution.  

Interesting video, thanks OP.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems to me that the answer to OP's question is a resounding "No!".
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Ehh, at least it's better than the leg lengthening miracles I've seen. I would love to see this done in front of an x-ray machine.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Seems to me that the answer to OP's question is a resounding "No!".
View Quote

How you got that from the comments is astounding. It seems to me to be more of a bias on your part rather than an astute observation.

For what it's worth, I have no opinion on the video.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever, and he's still healing people in different ways, including physical healings.  I don't know enough to comment on the video.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#13]
interesting, but, it would have been even more interesting if the camera at the end hadn't been aimed skyward, and the guy in the sports jacket hadn't stepped in front of her at least once. kinda breaks the continuity of the whole thing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Interesting
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She doesnt raise or move her arm afterwards, it's still broken.

I can dislocate and re-locate a shoulder on command from an old injury, I've freaked plenty of people out with that.
View Quote

This.

She is a part of the act. Her arm is still broken.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top