BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Apprenticeship at 18 out of high school, making $100k before OT at 22, buy home at 24
View Quote

The average home price where I live is $491k
It was $220k in 2010
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You can’t afford an apartment and 2002 Corolla after working 30 hour weeks at $15/hr for 3 years?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You move out at 18 today, you can't even afford a 10-year-old used car and half of a shitty apartment. Times have changed.

You can’t afford an apartment and 2002 Corolla after working 30 hour weeks at $15/hr for 3 years?

National average rent for a 1 bed room apartment is $1770 a month.

So, no. 15/hr wouldn’t cut it on the national level.  That’s 23k a year approximately income.  To save for a security deposit, a car, pay any taxes, feed yourself.

Nope. Not $15 @ 30 hrs a week.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

A 2002 Corolla is 20 years old, I'm assuming you made a typo.

Let's do some math.
2 Bedroom apartments here are $1800/month
That's $900/month if you split it.
10-year-old used cars are about $300/month IF you have good credit
That doesn't count insurance, cell service (yes, you need that), food, or any other living expenses.

120 hours a month at $15 an hour, that's $1800 a month BEFORE taxes.

So no, you couldn't afford it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
double tap
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So, no. 15/hr wouldn’t cut it on the national level.  That’s 23k a year approximately income.  To save for a security deposit, a car, pay any taxes, feed yourself.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You move out at 18 today, you can't even afford a 10-year-old used car and half of a shitty apartment. Times have changed.

You would have saved $70k by the time you are 18. That gives you a buffer before your apprenticeship checks start rolling in.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You would have saved $70k by the time you are 18. That gives you a buffer before your apprenticeship checks start rolling in.
View Quote

You are clearly living in fantasy land if you think this is realistic.

MAYBE one in every 100,000 18 year-olds has earned $70k before their 18th birthday. Even less has SAVED that much.

Most people under the age of 40 don't even have $70k in the bank. (not counting home equity)
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s actually around $19800 after fed taxes. Not counting state or local taxes because of so many regions.

So you’d have a little under 60k depending on your local taxes.

With that, assuming you saved every dime possible. Which, would be pretty hard unless you had someone sponsoring your life completely at that point. And had no external desires or needs.

So let’s call it 30k saved.

Private party on a 20 year old car, with say 120k miles on it - is around 2k in “good” shape. So add in some basic safety stuff you’ll need. Tires, brakes - you’re at 3k for a car.

You have 15 months of rent saved. Not including any food items.

I live in a pretty cheap part of the US. So this is anecdotal. But you can probably live around here for about $10-15 a day pretty reasonably if you cooked all your own food and such. So $450 a month if you lived like a Spartan.

Chances are you’d be going in the hole though quickly.  And bump and you’re pretty much sol.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It’s actually around $19800 after fed taxes. Not counting state or local taxes because of so many regions.

With that, assuming you saved every dime possible. Which, would be pretty hard unless you had someone sponsoring your life completely at that point. And had no external desires or needs.

Private party on a 20 year old car, with say 120k miles on it - is around 2k in “good” shape. So add in some basic safety stuff you’ll need. Tires, brakes - you’re at 3k for a car.

I live in a pretty cheap part of the US. So this is anecdotal. But you can probably live around here for about $10-15 a day pretty reasonably if you cooked all your own food and such. So $450 a month if you lived like a Spartan.

Chances are you’d be going in the hole though quickly.  And bump and you’re pretty much sol.
View Quote

And they will be making $60k starting when they are 18, up to $100k by the time they are 22.

It’s easily doable
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

And they will be making $60k starting when they are 18, up to $100k by the time they are 22.

It’s easily doable
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s easily doable

Doable? Maybe.

Easily? Probably not. Hope you don’t get sick. Or hurt. Etc. Don’t develop any bad habits.  Love like a Spartan.   Etc.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Doable? Maybe.

Easily? Probably not. Hope you don’t get sick. Or hurt. Etc. Don’t develop any bad habits.  Love like a Spartan.   Etc.
View Quote

Then you just need to pull up your bootstraps harder and have a firm handshake when you walk in to apply for jobs
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:22:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please tell me how you are making $23k/yr surplus after taxes after taxes while still enrolled in school.

While also paying my own way on a car, gas, insurance, and dating.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Please tell me how you are making $23k/yr surplus after taxes after taxes while still enrolled in school.

View Quote

Do you not invest in the stock market?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Then you just need to pull up your bootstraps harder and have a firm handshake when you walk in to apply for jobs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doable? Maybe.

That’s how the mechanic I just hired got his job.  He nearly broke my damn hand with that hand shake. (He’s also like 6’6” 375lbs)

(And no, I hired him because he’s 26 with 4 years of fleet mechanic experience.)
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please reread what I was responding to.

In what world are high schoolers investing in the stock market?  

I’m well out of high school, but I was responding to the absurdity of having $70k saved before turning 18.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doable? Maybe.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’m well out of high school, but I was responding to the absurdity of having $70k saved before turning 18.
View Quote

A world in which Gamestock shot up to blue chip levels during their formative years, and that lesson was blasted on socials to invest.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#17]
As a GenX who didn't graduate highschool let alone college who watched his parents and grandparents make bank in their own businesses only to not save a dime, I've worked to instill some basic truths to my Gen Z kids.

Nobody is coming to save you, don't depend on anyone but yourself.

I'm thankfully in a place to pay for my oldest's state university for a comp sci degree, she also managed to earn a year and a half of credits in highschool and a 40% scholarship, the highest level given out now (was 100% 2 years before she got there, it is getting worse).  I told her at the time I'd give her the cash as a graduation gift for every dollar she saved me of tuition.

She just finished a FAANG internship making $12k/month for the summer AFTER HER FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE and has a return offer for next summer.

As much as I think Gen Z are getting a raw deal, there's still opportunity if they don't just fuck off.

I cannot imagine someone taking on $100k-200k+ of college debt.  That makes no fucking sense.  

Her tuition is $8k/semester.  That's $64k with NO scholarships or any credits from HS.  If you are entering college on debt and haven't gotten scholarships or credits, you probably aren't fit for college.  Neither of my kids are athletes and there's TONS of money to be had there for scholarships.

If you aren't interested/fit for STEM, then a trade is a HELL OF A LOT CHEAPER.  Yes you will work without AC mostly but you can also start a business a lot easier than trying it in tech, why spend money on something you will suck at?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:43:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Another one of these threads?

I am a 1985 born millennial.

If you keep getting punched in the face economically. Make some changes and punch back.

I have changed jobs 10 times and typically came out ahead. Finally finished college at 32. Kept punching back and flipped a few houses in the process. Currently in a pretty good spot in a long time. Keep swimming upstream, move, change jobs, find good mentors.

Gen Z you fuckers can do it. Stay off social media unless it’s for making money flipping shit. Everyone else is on there for clout and to make you follow them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

For my daughter's 18yo birthday I did set her up a vanguard account and gave her $1800 in total stock market.  Then again $1900 for her 19th.  She will be 20 in a few months.

Her eyes have opened to the trajectory since Biden showed up.  She stuffed a few k of her summer jobs in there right before the drop.  She's learning that elections have consequences on a tangible level.  

I've also shared my tax return highlights with her since turning 18.  I'm showing her the cause and effect of decisions regularly and what they mean for her future.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For my daughter's 18yo birthday I did set her up a vanguard account and gave her $1800 in total stock market.  Then again $1900 for her 19th.  She will be 20 in a few months.

Her eyes have opened to the trajectory since Biden showed up.  She stuffed a few k of her summer jobs in there right before the drop.  She's learning that elections have consequences on a tangible level.  

I've also shared my tax return highlights with her since turning 18.  I'm showing her the cause and effect of decisions regularly and what they mean for her future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

I tip my hat to you, sir. (If I was wearing one, but I don’t wear hats indoors like a heathen )

I wish I were so fortunate to have financially blessed parents. Perhaps I will be able to do so with my own children .

But that is very much against the bootstrapping spirit!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Y'all haven't figured out wakeboarder's schtick yet.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As a GenX who didn't graduate highschool let alone college who watched his parents and grandparents make bank in their own businesses only to not save a dime, I've worked to instill some basic truths to my Gen Z kids.

I'm thankfully in a place to pay for my oldest's state university for a comp sci degree, she also managed to earn a year and a half of credits in highschool and a 40% scholarship, the highest level given out now (was 100% 2 years before she got there, it is getting worse).  I told her at the time I'd give her the cash as a graduation gift for every dollar she saved me of tuition.

She just finished a FAANG internship making $12k/month for the summer AFTER HER FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE and has a return offer for next summer.

As much as I think Gen Z are getting a raw deal, there's still opportunity if they don't just fuck off.

I cannot imagine someone taking on $100k-200k+ of college debt.  That makes no fucking sense.  

Her tuition is $8k/semester.  That's $64k with NO scholarships or any credits from HS.  If you are entering college on debt and haven't gotten scholarships or credits, you probably aren't fit for college.  Neither of my kids are athletes and there's TONS of money to be had there for scholarships.

If you aren't interested/fit for STEM, then a trade is a HELL OF A LOT CHEAPER.  Yes you will work without AC mostly but you can also start a business a lot easier than trying it in tech, why spend money on something you will suck at?
View Quote

If I wasn’t as wealthy as I am, no way would I have gone to college.

Fastest and cheapest way to 6 figures is heavy equipment mechanic.  That’s the route I’d of gone.

My new mechanic - essentially knows how to do basic services, brakes and tires - will make 75-85k a year. At 26. Starting with me.

In the lowest cost of living area in the US.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/B926BC70-2451-4EC1-A889-3A3C070B9F9D-404.gif
I tip my hat to you, sir. (If I was wearing one, but I don’t wear hats indoors like a heathen )

I wish I were so fortunate to have financially blessed parents. Perhaps I will be able to do so with my own children .

But that is very much against the bootstrapping spirit!
View Quote

Thanks, I'm just trying to balance the level of depression era small business grandpa against boomer era small business spend like its a fucking faucet parents.  I'm very blessed with 87% luck of the draw and 13% kill yourself hard work.  My kids don't get shit for free, but I reward hard work now so they get addicted to the rush.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The average home price where I live is $491k
It was $220k in 2010
View Quote
i hear nebraska's nice.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If I wasn't as wealthy as I am, no way would I have gone to college.

Fastest and cheapest way to 6 figures is heavy equipment mechanic.  That's the route I'd of gone.

My new mechanic - essentially knows how to do basic services, brakes and tires - will make 75-85k a year. At 26. Starting with me.

View Quote
if i had it to do all over again, i'd become a fireman.

six figures just a couple years in with no OT and only working 26 weeks/yr.

guy like me who don't like going home could clear $200k/yr with OT and zero living expenses since i'd always be at work.

plus pension and bennies.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
i hear nebraska's nice.
View Quote

I've been there, it isn't.

Also, my job isn't there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fastest and cheapest way to 6 figures is heavy equipment mechanic.  That’s the route I’d of gone.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have plenty of techs in our shop that clear $100k pretty easy with a little OT. They didn’t go to college.

Definitely doable.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks captain obvious.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I've been there, it isn't.

Also, my job isn't there.
View Quote
i was being funny.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:18:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We have plenty of techs in our shop that clear $100k pretty easy with a little OT. They didn't go to college.

Definitely doable.
View Quote
bro, $100k is the new $50k.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

My son is 16 and is not going to college.  I'll help where I can but I keep telling him he's in charge of his future.  If he does right I'll fund his success.  If he keeps fucking around, man you chose poorly.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
bro, $100k is the new $50k.
View Quote

Easily.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I think sub 6 figure is poverty wages.  I'm curious of the crowd here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:52:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think sub 6 figure is poverty wages.  I'm curious of the crowd here.
View Quote

I’m comfortable as a single renter at 4/5ths. I’ll be buying my own land soon though.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:54:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I’m comfortable as a single renter at 4/5ths. I’ll be buying my own land soon though.
View Quote

Single I think changes the dynamic.  Good on you for securing homestead.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m hoping that it’s children rather than a wife that makes  a greater difference. I still want a full quiver though.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doable? Maybe.

Sounds like everyone just needs to move to the magical land where $200,000 jobs are on every corner.

Seriously though, I don’t see what the point of getting mad is. Yes, boomers are in charge. Yes, they’ve been in charge. Yes, things my parents could do are completely impossible. I make far more money but can’t afford to buy land and a house like they did. Yes, wealth is accumulating at the top and the middle class is being erased.

Getting upset doesn't change anything. The people in charge will do as they please. I don’t worry about that, I worry about providing for my family and neighbors as best I can.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Seriously though, I don’t see what the point of getting mad is. Yes, boomers are in charge. Yes, they’ve been in charge. Yes, things my parents could do are completely impossible. I make far more money but can’t afford to buy land and a house like they did. Yes, wealth is accumulating at the top and the middle class is being erased.
View Quote

I don’t want their pity. I don’t want their dollars. I just want them to admit this paragraph. Some will. Most won’t.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nonsense, according to GD boomers the USA is still the best country in the world and things will get better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes. We're a country in collapse. That's how it works.

Nonsense, according to GD boomers the USA is still the best country in the world and things will get better.
They're right. But that just shows you how fucked up the world is, that this is as good as it gets.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:18:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My zoomer friends are firmly financially conservative, saving and investing aggressively.

I think there will be a hard political shift to the right due to what the boomers did to the zoomers.
View Quote
I'd like to believe that, but part of me wonders if thats just copium.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bitch, whine, bitch, whine. If you would just sit back and be patient for just a few more years we boomers will all be dead and gone and then it will all be yours to do with whatever you want. Some of you have BDS so bad you will probably go to the cemetery and throw beer bottles at our tombstones.
View Quote
It was the boomer generation that presided over open borders neoconservatism. The hatred leveled towards the boomers is well deserved.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 11:30:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Boomers: "OMG! lets sell everything off to China! China good! We're going to LIBERATE CHINA through Muh "free" trade!"

Then China grows powerful from all that economic growth BOOMERS PROVIDED THEM WITH, China then creates the Coronavirus, has the WHO lie on their behalf to ensure COVID spread across the globe... then:

Boomers: OMG! My life is at risk! Lets destroy the fucking economy, ruin the lives of children, and plunge the world into an economic disaster that will be felt for generations after we're dead because muh COVID!"

COVID and the rise of China are directly attributable to scumbags like Joe Biden, George W Bush, Bill Clinton George HW Bush... etc.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 12:58:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:13:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Maybe once the boomers no longer run the country we can get back on track.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 1:43:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:02:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We worked hard for what we got.

I moved out at 18.

Ate peanut butter, jelly on bread.

No one has given me nothing.

No cash, no house, no land.

Parents left me with their picture.

And love for God.

Little crying babies, we own you nothing.

View Quote

Now imagine being in those shoes-
But at the time your rent was 2-3 times as much, getting a reliable 4x4 used vehicle was 2x as much, a starter home was 2X as much, a degree was 3x as much, and you were paying far more for insurance.

This is the reality for a young adult/young family now.

If you are a boomer, or older generation Xer -
That scrimped and saved, struggled to achieve, worked your ass off. Etc.
Just take a second to think about what it would have been like with far, far more expensive housing, transportation, insurance, and education.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:03:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

We worked hard for what we got.

I moved out at 18.

Ate peanut butter, jelly on bread.

No one has given me nothing.

No cash, no house, no land.

Parents left me with their picture.

And love for God.

Little crying babies, we own you nothing.

View Quote

Now imagine being in those shoes-
But at the time your rent was 2-3 times as much, getting a reliable 4x4 used vehicle was 2x as much, a starter home was 2X as much, a degree was 3x as much, and you were paying far more for insurance.

This is the reality for a young adult/young family now.

If you are a boomer, or older generation Xer -
That scrimped and saved, struggled to achieve, worked your ass off. Etc.
Just take a second to think about what it would have been like with far, far more expensive housing, transportation, insurance, and education.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:12:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

as I said I’m halfway sorry for you guys

what do you want the boomers to do for you about it?
give up their shit and give it to you?
take their shit away from them? special tax on the bad ol boomers?
special loan arrangement from the government to level the playing field? ( historic low mortgage rates the last few years was that frankly)

what’s your angle?
how do you get out of this box?

fwiw last year boomer, first year gen x here depending on whatever deal you look at
I glance at these threads in the past and never comment but got off from work - self employed, non glamorous trade related field - busted my ass
pushing 60 only to read another pity party thread - it’s nothing personal to the op or whomever I am quoting but you fuckers caught me bad today

View Quote

I don’t really care what the suck at life types want.

But in general, I have noticed with the young adults and families struggling and busting their ass-
Is not much.

Simply telling them-
Holy shit- my first work truck cost me proportionally half as much-
You are getting screwed on rent, tuition-
Or-
Jesus Christ- my starter home I could not possibly afford now, -

Instead of to quick hiding in a safe space earring avocado toast and playing with your iPhone

Goes a long way.

Some high achieving Xers and boomers that busted ass,
Let alone the mediocre ducks-
Should have been seriously detoured and derailed by the way things currently are.
And I think that is what keeps a lot of them ego driven from acknowledging it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:31:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Every boomer I know didn’t want a new car at 18,  was perfectly fine with a 900sqft starter house and was more than willing to earn every penny by working hard.  Not to mention no $1200 cell phones designer clothes and shoes.   They worked like dogs. Squirreled away every penny and never wasted a thing.

I’m 36. My dad 67 my grandparents would have been 90 or so. Growing up I never understood why my grandma only bought a new tv when the old one broke . And only after she saved enough to pay for it. She worked in a factory and also had a side buisness.

Never understood why my dad would take leftovers no matter what they were for lunch every day. Never bought a new car and  every tv we had was 20years older than myself. Worked hard and only bought what was needed.

Both did very well for themselves

Now I understand.  While I don’t follow what they did to a T. I do work hard and earn every penny in my pocket.
I definitely watch spending when I can.  And don’t go crazy thinking I needed a 2000sqft starter home in the city  and a new car every 3 years

Right now if you are can’t afford to live in an area. Move and commute.I could have spend 3x more for my house to be close to work. Instead I moved to a small town. Paid pocket change for my house and   I make $8/hr more  than I could locally because I commute 30min to work.
No one wants to give up even alittle. And everyone wants a big house in a big city without the effort…

Sorry you work at McDonald’s or you serve coffee and that’s all you ever were willing to do,  And now can’t afford a $250k house. Not my problem you made bad choices.  Right now if you want $25-38/hr. It’s very easy to obtain. But you have to be willing to work hard for it

View Quote

But that’s not what the issue is.

The issue is being derailed no matter the effort.
Not people not putting in the effort,

I went to college for about 40K in todays dollars.
I bought a 3 year old reliable 4x4 for about 17K in todays dollars so I could always get to work in all weather.
My apartment was 800 bucks in today’s dollars. 3 miles from anything I needed in a safe, clean, great place.
I got a dream job for the equivalent of 75K in today’s in an area of great opportunity at a killer springboard opportunity and bought a starter home 12 miles from work with awesome schools in a zero crime area.
My starter home was the equivalent of 300K in todays dollars.
And we had a household income of 150K in todays dollars,  a married couple just out of college.  And she worked 4 miles away.
And our first nice home was 450K in today’s dollars.

Our clones that are in those shoes now would be-
Paying 80K in tuition at the same college
Spending 40K for a three year old Toyota truck
Paying 1800 bucks for the same apartment
The same starting job pays 60K
We could not remotely afford to live so close to work in a safe area with nice schools and our commuting times and costs, let alone insurance costs, would make things worse and more expensive.
Our household income would be 120K.
That exact same house is now 700K.
Our first nice home is now 650K.

Link Posted: 8/17/2022 4:32:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm a 'boomer' and I don't disagree.
Gen Z wants what the Boomer had, but they don't want to work for it.
That coupled with the fact that the 'millennials' are trying to create an economic and social situation that is making it impossible for almost anyone to succeed, just seals the deal.
View Quote

There are plenty of Gen Z working their asses off.

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top