Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Woodward, but we can NOT underestimate how much our ruling class hated Trump.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:30:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Never underestimate the derp of NeverTrumpers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like misinformation to me. Milley is a piece of shit, but come on.

I'm starting to think "never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" is an outdated concept
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did he do it?  Or did he just say he was going to do it, to keep china from getting too itchy a trigger finger?  I mean, if he knows we're not going to attack them and says he'll tell them if we're about to, then it's a lot more keeping the peace than divulging secret information to an enemy.

On the other hand, it's Milley we're talking about, and there does not see to be much room to wonder if he hates america.
View Quote

yeah can't quite call it treason if he just said he would commit treason and didn't
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#4]
ZERO faith in .gov

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:32:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Called it when Chris Miller wrote the letter that refused to back any military action towards the election aftermath. It was over then and worse now.

Every aspect of the federal govt is captured and/or sold out. Thus the domestic terrorism mantra. They are setting the stage.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe all he was saying was that we would fornally declare war as opposed to Pearl Harbor them
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Milley is a traitor and committed treason by his own description of events, yet in still in a position of power and no one will do anything about it. This country is fucking doomed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Since China is apparently giving millions to the Taliban. Doesn't that make China a state sponsor of terrorism and trigger automatic trade restrictions?
View Quote
Cho Briben says "those are rookie numbers, Xi".
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm starting to think "never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" is an outdated concept
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not outdated at all. Incompetence would still fuck over China ~50% of the time.

Nearly everything this admin and its lapdogs do directly benefits China. The most they do is a little saber rattling against China for show before handing them their next victory on a silver platter.

That is INTENT.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Not a single thing will happen as a consequence.

Not one thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You are kidding right? Not in this day and age. Nowadays he'll likely get a metal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Treason.

You are kidding right? Not in this day and age. Nowadays he'll likely get a metal.
Stainless, or 1095 carbon steel works for me.

Actually rusty would be best.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's not outdated at all. Incompetence would still fuck over China ~50% of the time.

Nearly everything this admin and its lapdogs do directly benefits China. The most they do is a little saber rattling against China for show before handing them their next victory on a silver platter.

That is INTENT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is INTENT.

yo, I think we're actually saying the same thing - I meant that people should stop chalking shit like this up to incompetence when it is clearly deliberate and malicious
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If true, he should be executed for treason.
View Quote

Fucking this.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Milley is a traitor and committed treason by his own description of events, yet in still in a position of power and no one will do anything about it. This country is fucking doomed.
View Quote

He's still in that position because that's where the Marxists want him, and he's the one they want there.

Face the reality: the military has been captured by Marxists. And everyone currently serving is their tool.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#17]
FOIA to the NSA for the call recording?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Milley know Vindman
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

yeah can't quite call it treason if he just said he would commit treason and didn't
View Quote

He held a call with a foreign adversary and advised him of his intentions, and also undermined the acting Commander in Chief.

What would you call that. America is dead, 100% proof that there is ruling class, no other reality where the person regardless of position would not have beem stripped of command.

Imagine if the Skipper of Carrier did the same to his counterpart in the Russian navy?

Imagine if President Trump, on a phone call to Russia made the same statement, word for word.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Straight up treason. I am glad my kids aren’t in the military.

Imagine working for a traitor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Rule of law is dead. His soulless eyes are the same as Xiden. Moral bankruptcy
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has been for decades,  people shouting "Ocams razor" are either profoundly ignorant or have an agenda, their are no other plausible explanations.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#23]
He apparently got mad that he didn’t think Trump believed he was better looking than Tom Cruise. All the handsome generals are Trumpers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Whether true or not Milley is a slimy POS who brings nothing but disgrace to the uniform.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#25]
If Trump runs and wins in 24, the purge is going to be epic. There may not be anyone who has ever voted for a demo left in a position of government that serves at the pleasure of The President and he is likely making plans to find only loyalist to head departments and let them run roughshod over any one who doesn't follow the company line.

At first I thought we needed some one else, but Trump is definitely the guy I'm voting for in 24.

Imagine him getting both houses and being pissed off about what he was put through and makes some bitches pay. lol
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If Trump runs and wins in 24, the purge is going to be epic. There may not be anyone who has ever voted for a demo left in a position of government that serves at the pleasure of The President and he is likely making plans to find only loyalist to head departments and let them run roughshod over any one who doesn't follow the company line.

At first I thought we needed some one else, but Trump is definitely the guy I'm voting for in 24.

Imagine him getting both houses and being pissed off about what he was put through and makes some bitches pay. lol
View Quote

He can't do it alone.  He needs us as much as we need him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the kind of claim that should be investigated but won't.

China Daily, an English-language newspaper controlled by the Chinese Communist Party, has paid more than $4.6 million to The Washington Post and nearly $6 million to The Wall Street Journal since November 2016, the documents showed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/402290/Screenshot_20210914-121704_Chrome_jpg-2090418.JPG

Mmmhm.

I figured China floats newspapers and some other media….hardly any negative news about anything but Trump and friends
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why would they allow Trump to win in 2024? There's no way they'll ever allow that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#29]
So...how exactly is this not treason?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
But he won't. They will see to it Trump never has a chance of re-election and I don't just mean the dems. There's enough rinos that will throw him under at every chance they get, the swamp is too deep and can't be overcome. Trump will have the DNC, RINOS, MSM, and intelligence/military communities working against him. And if he can overcome that, then there's the counting of the votes. Nice fantasy, but not happening.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#31]
One hundred days of the Milley.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#32]
If true...

There's your coup attempt.

I'm curious how Woodward would be able to get ahold of the records for such a call, if they exist.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
100% treason

Why do we still follow the laws of the land??

No one in power seems to give 2 shits about the law.
View Quote

It's not treason.  Chinese General Mark Milley was doing everything he could to help his home country and handler, President Xi.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Pretty crazy. Hopefully he’ll see justice.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Stop acting surprised that a duck looks, walks, acts, and quacks like a fucking duck!

View Quote

Basically. I don't get the shock or surprise.

Outrage? Damn meter's been pegged for a couple of years solid now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If true...

There's your coup attempt.

I'm curious how Woodward would be able to get ahold of the records for such a call, if they exist.
View Quote

Attempt? There was a coup, and through tools like Milley they were heading off potential vectors for a counter coup.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Lead?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lead?
I understand that reference
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
21st Century America is fuckin wild
View Quote

never a dull day goes by!
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#39]
MOTHERFUCKER!

Frag his commie ass!
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He held a call with a foreign adversary and advised him of his intentions, and also undermined the acting Commander in Chief.

What would you call that. America is dead, 100% proof that there is ruling class, no other reality where the person regardless of position would not have beem stripped of command.

Imagine if the Skipper of Carrier did the same to his counterpart in the Russian navy?

Imagine if President Trump, on a phone call to Russia made the same statement, word for word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Directly undermining the president is OK, but send a couple of sub pics to your family and they're gonna throw the book at ya.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:04:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Is it actually possible to start a war in secret any more?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
But he won't. They will see to it Trump never has a chance of re-election and I don't just mean the dems. There's enough rinos that will throw him under at every chance they get, the swamp is too deep and can't be overcome. Trump will have the DNC, RINOS, MSM, and intelligence/military communities working against him. And if he can overcome that, then there's the counting of the votes. Nice fantasy, but not happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump really is the only guy that could make any real changes and there is no way he will be allowed to win again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#43]
If this is proven to be true he needs to be stripped of rank and pension and spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

Treason.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:05:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#45]
One day, when all those Trumpers are dealt with, the alphabet agencies might care to go on a mole hunt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Bet he also told Russia and Iran...
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Maybe ever word of it is true. But why is it coming out now...?

Is this the Biden admin trying to force Milley out, so they can blame him for all the problems with the AFG withdrawal as he gets the boot?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
21st Century America is fuckin wild
View Quote

What a time to be alive!

We may not get out of this...
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#49]
They'll name schools after him and a few roads as well.  This is how you get promoted now a days.  

Keep thinking national elections matter. They aint worth standing in line for.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Milley know Vindman
View Quote

balls on chin

chinas balls on bidens chin
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top