Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 2/21/2020 6:37:31 PM EDT
Anyone use Thriftbooks.com?

I ordered a couple but that you all posted in the "what are you reading thread", 2 books, paperback, roughly $12 to my door. They were in GREAT condition.

Heres my referral code if you decide to give them a try. They have a rewards program for free books.

https://www.thriftbooks.com/share/?code=etBsO%252bJPSCcXBKsEQvvB5Q%253d%253d
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
T.Alibris.com
Link Posted: 2/22/2020 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
T.Alibris.com
View Quote
oh wow, that's a good one too.

ill sign up for it as well.

thx
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I wasn't aware of Thriftbooks.com.

I bought from Thriftbooks many times, but it was always through another search engine (like Amazon).

BTW, be careful with both Amazon and Alibris.  They both try to steer you to the higher price for the same book.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Used it the first time yesterday.  Book was offered at Amazon with seller being Thriftbooks.   So off to Thriftbooks.com I went, found it at that price and saved $3.99 postage.  Thank you OP.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Abebooks.com generally has a greater selection of books and more inventory than Alibris IME.

Have bought a lot from thrift books, through abebooks. Have the advantage of so many sellers.

Never buy good or acceptable condition books. They don’t make the grade IMO. Buy very good or like new.
Link Posted: 4/15/2020 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll put my hat in the ring for https://www.bookfinder.com/
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top