Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2018 7:44:29 PM EDT
I’m getting ready to start taking college classes and remembered I had the ACF as part of my enlistment. Ebenfits has no information on this just says GI Bill benefits ect. How do I get this added on?
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
ACF expired 10 years after ETS when I was in.  I thought the ACF has been gone for decades.

When did you get out?
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ACF expired 10 years after ETS when I was in.  I thought the ACF has been gone for decades.

When did you get out?
View Quote
15 now.
If you have military of 20% or greater disability you can get the housing allowance plus books, tuition, other required materials all covered by VA.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I enlisted in 2009 and got out 2014. I thought post 9-11 paid for tuition, bah, books ect regardless of disability rating. I’m 50% BTW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top