Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2018 2:29:17 PM EDT
The other day my gf mentioned that she would like a new belt for CCW( in case the title didn't make that obvious). I asked her what she was looking for in a belt and her only requirements were that it be stiff enough to actually support her shield and Crossbreed( I know. But it's better than her leaving it at home) holster, and it be leather so she can wear it every day without looking weird. In a perfect world, I'd just get her an Alonso Defense Emissary like mine but she said no even though she admits it's great comfort-wise. Not being a fan of leather belts and therefore have no knowledge of what's worth a damn, I need the ladies of arfcom to point me in the right direction. For what it's worth she's not a girly girl and she herself said she doesn't want a "flashy, girly belt"...her words, not mine.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Magpul
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been eye-balling this one.  Haven't seen one in person, so not sure what the quality is.  I like that it's reversible so can match up to shoes/bags if the occasion calls for it.  Most of the time I'm not girly enough to give a fuck about matching and shit.

For now I've got a four year old fancy western looking belt from Flashbang/Looper LE.  Love that it's reinforced.  Don't like that they don't seem to carry it anymore, because I'd like to get another one or two.  My experience with the reinforced leather belt is that they take a bit to break-in.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Www.koreessentials.com  She'll find something she likes.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
The Beltman

/thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top