Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Media in the unemployment line is a good thing regardless of network.
View Quote

Stop the presses.....we agree.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ha.

Wallace is the face of the new direction of Fox News. They are likely just cutting costs.
View Quote

I expect you’re right. But they are making some scheduling moves.
Won’t be enough.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I listened to him on some radio show on Sunday with Dana Perino and he went off on a rant about how the uneducated among us were responsible for believing the "stop the steal" narrative.  And if we all had a better education in civics, this all could have been avoided.

STFU, Chris Stirewalt.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Funny that we have members on this forum with high post counts calling for Fox News to be gone. For the life of me, just like I don't understand how anyone could support a Democrat platform, I struggle with why anyone would want the ONLY media support Conservatives have to be gone.

Sometimes gun owners are our own worse enemy.

View Quote

Lol welcome back
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Won't need as many left-wing media when right-wing media has been cancelled.  Maybe they can learn to code?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Only one broadcast news channel is necessary for all information...from the Ministry of Truth.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Too late damage is already done to the brand
View Quote
GOOD
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No, it's not just Chris Wallace. Fox News has a handful of conservative or unbiased reporters. But other than that handful, they're mainstream now. As in, fake news, if not quite as often as the other Fake News experts. Fox News calls Jan 6 a riot instead of a protest, and listed Dec 7 and 9/11 as comparably disastrous dates in history. Sure, get rid of Chris Wallace. But go back to "we report, you decide" unbiased coverage of facts. That's what differentiated Fox from anybody else, and it was fact-based reporting that got them labeled 'right-wing' LOL.
View Quote

I noticed the phrasing changes too. Totally irresponsible to call it a riot.
Stop the Steal was always unsubstantiated, unproven, etc.
They were using the same talking points of the left.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good, I hope Fox goes under and they all starve.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Doesn’t mean shit until Wallace is gone. Then they MIGHT be serious.
View Quote

Miracles don't happen.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Funny that we have members on this forum with high post counts calling for Fox News to be gone. For the life of me, just like I don't understand how anyone could support a Democrat platform, I struggle with why anyone would want the ONLY media support Conservatives have to be gone.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Some saying about closing a barn door.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:41:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I appeal to Tucker Carlson and Jeannine Pirro to leave that network and make the fuck on it complete.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:41:31 PM EDT
[#14]
but Paul Ryan still have a job? fuck Fox.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

LoL.  You work for them?         People are pretty pissed off.   Better pass the word up the chain to your boss.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I really have not watched but maybe 20 minutes of news since the election. It's easy to see the bias in all the networks it just doesn't matter.
Do you want a pretty face or a dude to tell you whats what?
I get my news here.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I just finished 4 fingers of Rebel Yell, I don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:46:19 PM EDT
[#18]

I'll just post this again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are the ones that walked away.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Donna Brazille commie?  

Paul RINO?  

Chris Wall ASS commie.  

FFN   I’m done.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:50:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Get woke, go broke, fuckers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

What was the damage? They also were correct right?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Could this have happened to a better bunch of hacks ?

gd
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#25]
How about Donna Brazielle? She still work there??
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#26]
What gets me is that if you annoy your customers you should expect them to leave.  Maybe go after a different demographic but the other demographic will never move over the fox as what they watch.   I can not understand what they think they are accomplishing other that throwing away business.  They have decided to sell steaks and veal cutlets in a vegan community and I can not understand how they think they are going to succeed.   Now that their ratings are a distant last maybe they will understand but most of the community they want back have by now turned their back on fax so they are lost.    Not sure who they are going to appeal to now.   I guess whoever is advising them will also advise Trump to buy MSNBC.  Would have the same results.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/V8S9HD8.gif

Most appropriate reply.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#28]
If they fire that piece of shit Chris Wallace, I MIGHT think about watching again.  I have watched exactly two TV channels since early November...OANN and a small amount of Newsmax.  I really should just cancel my fucking DirecTV.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#29]
They could fire everyone there and I still wouldn’t watch.  They deserve to go bankrupt.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:03:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What gets me is that if you annoy your customers you should expect them to leave.  Maybe go after a different demographic but the other demographic will never move over the fox as what they watch.   I can not understand what they think they are accomplishing other that throwing away business.  They have decided to sell steaks and veal cutlets in a vegan community and I can not understand how they think they are going to succeed.   Now that their ratings are a distant last maybe they will understand but most of the community they want back have by now turned their back on fax so they are lost.    Not sure who they are going to appeal to now.   I guess whoever is advising them will also advise Trump to buy MSNBC.  Would have the same results.
View Quote

My parents are fairly middle of the road leaning toward liberal and they recent started watching Fox.  They gave up on CNN years ago because even they recognized when it became absolutely ridiculous.  In their eyes, Fox is now the middle.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Richard Baris of the People’s Pundit explained Fox News’ decision to call Arizona for Biden during his post election day analysis.

Baris said Fox News deliberately called Arizona early for Joe Biden to pause the ballot counting in the Midwest.

Suddenly the counting stopped in Maricopa County, Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan (and Pennsylvania) completely froze.

All of a sudden there are two massive ballot dumps in Wisconsin and Michigan for Joe Biden — the ballot dumps of over 250,000 ballots went 100% to Joe Biden.

Fox News giving Joe Biden a win in a swing state like Arizona made it more believable that he could also win Wisconsin and Michigan — Trump won all 3 states in 2016.

Richard Baris is worth listening to, he has a youtube channel and was on Parler.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWubnBV028_4rVoDPt7FpNQ

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bigly, always turned the channel when his voice was heard...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Trump International Telivision System!

It’ll be the TITS!

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

yup.

Never again Fox News, never again.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:10:52 PM EDT
[#37]
A start. Look forward to seeing the test pattern in another 6 months.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:12:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh, no...

Whatever will we do without Chris?

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's probably not damage control.  It's probably declining revenue.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:13:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Join post date count....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The owner is still a giant POS, Paul Ryan is still on the BOD, and at the end of the day it's still political theater brought to you by people that hate you.
View Quote

Yup, need to clean house, not just re shuffle the never trumpers...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#43]
He;ll get his own show on MSNBC / CNN.  These idiots always fail up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Covid join date, check.
Fox is not conservative by any means.
They don’t even pretend to be anymore.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because we have had our nose rubbed in shit for too long
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuck Fox. I would watch them again if they sent Dana Perino over time my place to apologize by blowing me. That probably is not going to happen.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Good.  Fuck em all.  They are all scum (including the guy on "your" team).
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/fox-news-political-editor-sat-election-night-decision-desk-laid-off-alongside-20-fox-news-staffers-network-ratings-crater/
View Quote

Meh.

I won't be satisfied until it's bankrupt and non existent.

They made their choice.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Not good enough.
Too late.
Don't care.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top