Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/1/2022 9:21:54 AM EDT
Former EcoHealth Alliance VP says Fauci-funded group 'developed' *that-which-shall-not-be-named*

A former vice president for the EcoHealth Alliance, a major funder of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, claims that his organization "developed" SARS-CoV-2 through gain-of-function research that makes viruses more dangerous.

"The process of developing SARS-COV2 was also described in detail in the proposal submitted to, and ultimately funded by, the National Institutes of Health (HHS NIH), The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), by EcoHealth Alliance with the WIV and [University of North Carolina] listed as collaborators," according to the sworn declaration of Andrew Huff, who is represented by the attorney Thomas Renz.

The statement is included in a much larger packet dated Sept. 12 posted by Renz, who represents clients challenging COVID-19 mandates, apparently directed to Wisconsin GOP Sen. Ron Johnson, whose name is in the file name. The packet has irregular punctuation and capitalization throughout.

"Anthony Fauci funded the creation of SARS-COV2 and lied to Congress about funding Gain-of-Function work," Renz wrote in the summary – a claim also recently made by former CDC Director Robert Redfield. "Anthony Fauci and others coordinated to cover-up the funding of the Gain-of-Function work that resulted in SARS-COV2."

Huff, a former U.S. Army infantryman in Iraq and former research fellow in the Department of Homeland Security, shared the full packet on Twitter, saying it was "sent to the US Senate and Congress last week." He has a book coming out this fall from Simon and Schuster, "The Truth About Wuhan."

Seems he should have waited until January to send this to Congress. It'll be suppressed until then.

We already have a pretty good idea at this point what actually happened here, this is just more confirmation of that. Anthony Fauci needs to end up behind bars before this is all over.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Some of you will believe anything that fits with your worldview, won't you?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't this suspected long ago?  

Nothing would surprise me at this point.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Personally, I don't believe anything anymore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol. All you have to do is follow the money. Remember when they kept asking phauxi about him funding it. He would choose his words carefully and say he didn’t fund it. Thats because he didn’t do it directly.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol. All you have to do is follow the money. Remember when they kept asking phauxi about him funding it. He would choose his words carefully and say he didn’t fund it. Thats because he didn’t do it directly.
View Quote

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]
It was all public info if you looked for it in the early days.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Between gain of function and trans procedures on children we are going to make Mengele look like an amateur.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You sound so sure of yourself it’s laughable too.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

What is your basis for disbelief of the OP?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought "the plan" was to have a pandemic in order to 1) cause mail in voting/ballot harvesting and to get T$ out of office, ie a dem overthrow of US politics, 2) China could reduce their aging population and also get T$ out of office for all his tariffs etc, and 3) crush global economies? Well except for some folks in power that made an insane amount of money off the vaccines and PPE sales, etc.

I mean if the powers that be want to kill off huge amounts of the populace and get their lackeys in positions of power all over the globe, this is certainly a way to put a huge amount of fear into most people's lives...
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Huh? There's already a ton of evidence that NIH funding to EcoHealth Alliance was used for gain of function research with coronaviruses, and that they were using the Wuhan facility to do it since it was banned here. This is just one more piece of evidence that it happened.

Sounds like you're in denial.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I thought "the plan" was to have a pandemic in order to 1) cause mail in voting/ballot harvesting and to get T$ out of office, ie a dem overthrow of US politics, 2) China could reduce their aging population and also get T$ out of office for all his tariffs etc, and 3) crush global economies? Well except for some folks in power that made an insane amount of money off the vaccines and PPE sales, etc.

I mean if the powers that be want to kill off huge amounts of the populace and get their lackeys in positions of power all over the globe, this is certainly a way to put a huge amount of fear into most people's lives...
View Quote

It's also just possible that incompetent people knew just enough science to create something dangerous and then managed to fuck up containment. Once out into the wild incompetent governments made up of diversity hires and yes men managed to fuck up the response even further with the main goal of avoiding blame and responsibility instead of making hard choices.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:49:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Top men were working on it...Top men,
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Neither I nor the article in the OP ever even hinted at any of that shit.

They were simply trying to get around the ban on GoF research here by outsourcing it to a private company and conducting the research in a Chinese lab, one that happened to have substandard practices when it comes to dealing with that sort of thing. It was a reckless, likely illegal act upon the part of NIH and EcoHealth Alliance, and when it leaked out of the shitty Chinese lab they went into cover-up mode.

Deny it all you want, but that appears to be what happened.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Fauci should be imprisoned
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:52:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Between gain of function and trans procedures on children we are going to make Mengele look like an amateur.
View Quote

Josef is their superhero.  Don't like the obvious chain of evidence, just call it a conspiracy theory.

People can be evil, and government service attract the most evil with the promise of power.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:53:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Huh? There's already a ton of evidence that NIH funding to EcoHealth Alliance was used for gain of function research with coronaviruses, and that they were using the Wuhan facility to do it since it was banned here. This is just one more piece of evidence that it happened.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, he isn't coming back to reply.

Faucci is a mass murderer. And his buddy Daszak.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's also just possible that incompetent people knew just enough science to create something dangerous and then managed to fuck up containment. Once out into the wild incompetent governments made up of diversity hires and yes men managed to fuck up the response even further with the main goal of avoiding blame and responsibility instead of making hard choices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See I think this really is more plausible due to the unlimited belief of some scientists at their abilities to keep mother nature in check, which means of course they're going to fail spectacularly.
The global crash is just a side benefit and a power grab opportunity for them.

If China did leak this deliberately, or with the urging of the dems, we'll probably never know and I would not doubt every Chinese lab worker with knowledge of the situation has probably already had all their organs forcibly donated.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#19]
In before the move
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wasn't this suspected long ago?  

Nothing would surprise me at this point.
View Quote

Yes, hopefully someone will bring up his testimony when Rand was grilling him. Fauci definitely was being evasive.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#21]
trust no one. believe no one.  hate everyone.

ETA:  I think the biggest damage to our republic that has been done through Covid and the elections shenanigans is simply the destruction of "trust".  Western, constitutional, republics/societies require high trust and common values, stories, metaphors for communication.  Language is metaphor, and law is language, and we are rapidly losing both.  It's not the internet that is the problem, it is a systemic belief that honesty and clarity no longer matter, and an almost Brahmin pride in lies.  It's destroying our entire culture and the society and government built upon it at a fundamental level. Trust cops? Trust "science"? Trust politician X?  Trust doctors?  Trust your neighbor?  How?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:09:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It was all public info if you looked for it in the early days.

View Quote

This right here. You could read the grant applications and they clearly described the proposed gain of function research.  
It came from a cave, to the lab, to the world. On purpose or through negligence we may never know for sure, but…..
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

And some of you will outright deny anything, won't you?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is an ignorant comment considering he was involved withgain of function research on the very thing.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#25]
We know OP
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They were simply trying to get around the ban on GoF research here by outsourcing it to a private company and conducting the research in a Chinese lab, one that happened to have substandard practices when it comes to dealing with that sort of thing. It was a reckless, likely illegal act upon the part of NIH and EcoHealth Alliance, and when it leaked out of the shitty Chinese lab they went into cover-up mode.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m not so sure what he’s saying doesn’t have some truth to it.
Who says Fauci didn’t deliberately participate in creating and releasing Covid-19? Can we be sure he didn’t?

Here is 1 very simple fact to base that question on.

Klaus Schwab the founder of the WEF wrote and published a book titled Covid-19 The Great Reset. That book was published 6 short months after Covid was announced. How do you write and publish a book in 6 months? Impossible. That timeline alone makes it all looked planned. Fauci may have only been involved in the GOF development but it was also intentionally released. Whether he knew that part or not he’s guilty thru association.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

See I think this really is more plausible due to the unlimited belief of some scientists at their abilities to keep mother nature in check, which means of course they're going to fail spectacularly.

If China did leak this deliberately, or with the urging of the dems, we'll probably never know and I would not doubt every Chinese lab worker with knowledge of the situation has probably already had all their organs forcibly donated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more likely that we will, or already do know, but that people will deny the validity of any evidence simply because it goes against their presumptions. We've seen this happen many times. Something bad happens, people make claims, others ask for proof, proof is provided, but no proof is ever enough. Sound familiar?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Who says Fauci didn’t deliberately participate in creating and releasing Covid-19? Can we be sure he didn’t?

Klaus Schwab the founder of the WEF wrote and published a book titled Covid-19 The Great Reset. That book was published 6 short months after Covid was announced. How do you write and publish a book in 6 months? Impossible. That timeline alone makes it all looked planned. Fauci may have only been involved in the GOF development but it was also intentionally released. Whether he knew that part or not he’s guilty thru association.
View Quote

Yes, I'm aware of all of that. My point is that at this point, there's no need to go there. The first thing to do is establish where it actually came from. Remember that for the first year of this bullshit, you couldn't even posit the possibility of a lab leak lest you be expelled from many social media platforms...

What this establishes is that 1) it DID come from the Wuhan lab, and 2) that EcoHealth Alliance and NIH by proxy were involved in its development. It did not randomly and spontaneously arise in some wet market (that just completely coincidentally happened to be very close to a level 4 biolab where they'd worked with coronaviruses in the past...). You're starting to get to the real "Who", "What", and "Where" questions answered now. "Why" may come later, or it may never be known. I suspect that to get firm answers on the "Why" we'd need Chinese government cooperation, and that simply isn't going to happen.

I personally find it more likely that this was an accidental lab leak, mainly because if you wanted to intentionally leak this shit for whatever nefarious reason, leaking it right next to the lab would be a pretty fucking stupid way to do it. You'd take it somewhere else. Plausible deniability and all of that.

I suspect that the WEF and the Dems here simply saw what happened and understood that it was a fantastic opportunity for them to advance their authoritarian agenda. I could be wrong about that, but we may never know.

What we *do* know now is that it likely did indeed come from the lab, and was a result of NIH attempting to skirt the ban on GoF research here. That's a good starting point.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:41:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many booster shots are you up to now?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#31]

@SparticleBrain

He isnt wrong, the coronavirus cross transmission method was engineered at University of North Carolina before the 2013 moratorium on gain of function research, the NIH then funded and oversaw the transfer of that research data to the lab in Wuhan.  This is well known, I posted articles on it and the dangers from 2015 on this forum. At the time the science rags were calling the bat born coronavirus “SARS like”.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:07:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anyone who desires to form their own conclusions should simply web search
charles schwab+bill gates+anthony fauci

It won’t take long before you make your ‘own’ conclusion instead of listening to the noise of multiple opinions with or without multiple agendas. If it’s not worth 30 minutes of your time, Do you really give a damn?

My opinion of what your opinion should be is a funny circular discussion.

For folks who e enjoy others opinions why not look for ‘known’ expert opinions consolidated into a handy little book? I know, it’s 2022 and there is no time.
Attachment Attached File

PUBLISHER’S NOTE
Complex scientific and moral problems are not resolved through censorship of dissenting opinions, deleting content from the Internet, or defaming scientists and authors who present information challenging to those in power. Censorship leads instead to greater distrust of both government institutions and large corporations.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

@SparticleBrain

He isnt wrong, the coronavirus cross transmission method was engineered at University of North Carolina before the 2013 moratorium on gain of function research, the NIH then funded and oversaw the transfer of that research data to the lab in Wuhan.  This is well known, I posted articles on it and the dangers from 2015 on this forum. At the time the science rags were calling the bat born coronavirus “SARS like”.
View Quote

He ain’t just piling on. Him and several others were directing folks to early indicators.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#34]
That website makes Enoch Times and Salon seem credible... and yes, I know both of those are on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That website makes Enoch Times and Salon seem credible... and yes, I know both of those are on the opposite end of the spectrum.
View Quote

It's John Solomon's news outfit, which makes it way, way more credible than what you mentioned. Sharyl Attkisson is the other main contributor.

They're actual reporters. I know, rare breed nowadays. So rare that many of you guys don't even recognize it when you see it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 2:46:52 PM EDT
[#36]
I think a version of this story is probably true, but I'm going to take anything produced by a politically motivated plaintiff's lawyer with a grain of salt. Their job is to argue their client's case, not to get to the objective truth.  They would have done better to produce that without the obvious political overtones contained on the first page. It makes it easier to dismiss it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Finally!! There'll be a full investigation and people will be held accountable!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:27:52 AM EDT
[#38]
1 minute long video right from Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance talking about engineering coronaviruses and performing gain of function research with the Wuhan lab
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS.

Conspiracy to treat the virus =/= Conspiracy to unleash an epidemic
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Irregardless, it'll go nowhere & get tossed...

... The packet has irregular punctuation and capitalization throughout. ...

Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rock solid proof...

...his worldview
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sometimes our worldview is correct…

TC
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:46:52 AM EDT
[#43]
This is well known. It wasn’t even a secret the gov was paying for this, it was documented and reported during Obama years.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, instead of one reasonably explained act, you rely on a complex chain of incompetence and malfeasance that spanned the globe to impact virtually every person on the planet?

It could happen.

TC
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Josef is their superhero.  Don't like the obvious chain of evidence, just call it a conspiracy theory.

People can be evil, and government service attract the most evil with the promise of power.
View Quote

This, in bold, should be carved in the Conservative version of the Georgia Guidestones.

Never forget this. It’s been borne out through history. Time. And. Time. Again.

People never believe until it’s too late.

TC
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:52:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

My worldview: the whole fucking world is a lie.  

What's yours?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:57:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hate to break it to you, but I more-or-less write fiction for a living ATM and basically do almost everything myself that isn't creating the covers or the editing done by my editor.  My longest book, Dusk Knight, weighs in just short of 200k words. From start to finish, it took me about a year and a half, but before you go "AHA! I WAS RIGHT!" there's a few factors complicating that number. For one, I started the book when I was just a smidge over a year out from finishing my physics degree. Physics-brain is not writing-brain, so 9 months out of that time I wasn't writing or editing anything. Second, my editor did a good job fucking me over by missing a fuckton of deadlines. Instead of a 1 month turn around on the first editorial revision, it was closer to 6-7 months. Yay, COVID, right? So, start with 18 months (the year and a half I took), subtract 8 months of no-write zone and 5 months of "WTF are you doing?" time, and you get 5 months.  Out of that 5 months of time, 1.5-2 of that was spent sitting around with my thumb up my ass waiting for beta readers to get back to me.  Basically what I'm getting at with these numbers is that had I been more motivated and less unreasonably patient, I could've cranked out a 200k word book in somewhere around 3 months, and that's without the benefit of having a fuckton of money sitting around and being able to hire more than one person as an editor and one person as a cover designer.  It's not unreasonable to suspect that Schwab, being made of money, didn't actually write the entire book, either. He probably managed a few ghost-writers and had an editing team to stitch everything together. Also, there's a pretty good chance that a non-trivial amount of the material had already been written for something else and got copy-pasta grafted in.

ETA: It's worth noting I kept track of my daily word count production while writing Dusk Knight, and ~120k of it was written in roughly a single week. I had a few days where I cranked out 20-25k words in a single day. This is notable because while that's pretty damn respectable, I'm not top of the pack or even close. Some of the authors i know can reliably 20k once they've got momentum going. 20-25k was peak for me, with my average being 5-7k, whereas their average is a lot closer to 20k... or if you're John Ringo, 30k+. Though... Ringo's one of these burst writers who will crank out a full-length book in less than a week, and then can't write for 3-8 months.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#48]
This information been known and was well presented over a year ago.  It's just that most don't like who the messenger at the time was and wrote it off as conspiracy BS.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#49]
It was done intentionally to get rid of Trump though mail in voting, ballet harvesting ect.
Also to destroy the U.S. economy and our military forces. Also to bring about the N.W.O. and the zombie apocalypse.  
Well , maybe not the last two underlined words , but definitely everything else.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you believe a word out of Fauci's mouth?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top