BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:43:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This question was not about Trump. He is GONE... he has no power.

This question was directed at Biden voters and supporters but anyone can answer: What has Biden done or is going to do for the American people...

Last I read was 22 Executive Orders none of which benefited anyone I know....

Weigh in if you know different.

So far no answers but plenty of  personal attacks which is exactly what I expected....

That POS has thrown the few that actually voted for him totally under the bus and you're all to chickenshit to say anything...

Karma and irony at it's best.

God Bless America.

Still no fucking answer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still no answer.....LMAO....

I guess your not going to get one from me.
I’m not a Biden guy but I’m also not a blind, trump can do no wrong guy either.

Part of me does enjoy the looneys getting their balls broken after all this time of anyone who disagreed with anything trump did getting hammered.
You guys were relentless like we desecrated the fatherland for not sucking the furthers dick and calling him out when he did something stupid..

This question was directed at Biden voters and supporters but anyone can answer: What has Biden done or is going to do for the American people...

So far no answers but plenty of  personal attacks which is exactly what I expected....

That POS has thrown the few that actually voted for him totally under the bus and you're all to chickenshit to say anything...

God Bless America.

Still no fucking answer

and you just admitted to trolling.. good on you. proved my point clown.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Biden has a plan.

It's based on science.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still no answer.....LMAO....

I guess your not going to get one from me.
I’m not a Biden guy but I’m also not a blind, trump can do no wrong guy either.

Part of me does enjoy the looneys getting their balls broken after all this time of anyone who disagreed with anything trump did getting hammered.
You guys were relentless like we desecrated the fatherland for not sucking the furthers dick and calling him out when he did something stupid..

God Bless America.

Still no fucking answer

Prove your point...Sure Democrat. You proved mine.

You cant answer the question because your boy hasn't done a thing for the American people that could be called good.

You and your ilk attack the messenger.

Millions are wishing they hadn't voted for Xiden but are to chickenshit to admit it.

Gas has already gone up here in the land of fruits and nuts...It will go higher

LMAO at you fools.. Unions that voted for him and any other idiot that thinks he's the answer.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Look brah, it will not penetrate.

The fact hes done nothing in office for 40 years.
The fact he is literally a 60s racist.
The fact he has obvious mental issues.
The fact he has seriously questionable ties to China.
The fact he is an obvious stand in for kamala.
The fact he is blatantly using his son to launder money.
The fact that he imediately put us back into Syria.

None of that matters. Literally. The fact that their choice of canidate is so morally bankrupt and that they chose to overlook it does not register. The means quite literally justify the ends. They hate trump- and us -that much.

Whats even scarier is they are willing to write off nearly 50% of the country's concerns. Theres no room for common ground and theres no way youll convince them the election was stolen. Amongst my liberal drones, the common answer to that was that Bidens base was 'told to stay home, so of course his rally turnout doesnt match his explosive vote' and 'everybody just hated trump that much' to explain how he beat both hillary and obama, let alone trump. Covid explains everything for them.

Im going to start turning their own covid "well the science says" argument back at them. The science says there is no way biden won, and wstch them sputter.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

None of that matters. Literally. The fact that their choice of canidate is so morally bankrupt and that they chose to overlook it does not register. The means quite literally justify the ends. They hate trump- and us -that much.

Whats even scarier is they are willing to write off nearly 50% of the country's concerns. Theres no room for common ground and theres no way youll convince them the election was stolen. Amongst my liberal drones, the common answer to that was that Bidens base was 'told to stay home, so of course his rally turnout doesnt match his explosive vote' and 'everybody just hated trump that much' to explain how he beat both hillary and obama, let alone trump. Covid explains everything for them.

Im going to start turning their own covid "well the science says" argument back at them. The science says there is no way biden won, and wstch them sputter.
View Quote

Sadly this nails it.

The only thing that matters to them is that the Bad Orange Man is no longer hurting their feels with tweets from the Oval Office.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You omitted Trump’s defining accomplishment - he made liberals’ heads explode.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well so far, he HASNT:

Actually banned guns
Opened backdoors for banning guns
Funded gun violence research
Spent record amounts of money
Authorized wealth redistribution checks
Enacted fauci protocols
Allowed the massive election fraud and democrat takeover. He had more than a passive role in this.

I have no doubt that Biden would do these things and more. But Trump was a "Republican" and did all of this. He did nothing good that can't be done with a signature by Biden. How anyone could still be on the Trump train is, extraordinary. Keep trying to justify your loyalties though, I'm sure he was a much better choice than Ted Cruz.

Oh yea this was one hell of an explosion.
I bet they had to mop after.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:10:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thefbomb-182.gif
View Quote

Probably true.

Wouldn't surprise me to hear that they had to have that chair cushion reupholstered.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well so far, he HASNT:

Actually banned guns
Enacted fauci protocols
Allowed the massive election fraud and democrat takeover. He had more than a passive role in this.

I have no doubt that Biden would do these things and more. But Trump was a "Republican" and did all of this. He did nothing good that can't be done with a signature by Biden. How anyone could still be on the Trump train is, extraordinary. Keep trying to justify your loyalties though, I'm sure he was a much better choice than Ted Cruz.
View Quote

He has been president a fucking WEEK...let's revisit your post in four years.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#10]
It's sad that OP is arguing with people that don't really exist here.

The Dem voters didn't even like Biden. They needed Trump out period.
Any one of the other dipshits in the primary would have beat Trump too, Biden was just the easiest to control. When the party has the win locked because of fraud, they pick the candidate that has no beliefs or ideas so he can be controlled 100%.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:18:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He has been president a fucking WEEK...let's revisit your post in four years.
View Quote

Will it be with the support of republican senators and congressmen?

Will it be with the support of the sheep that only care about party affiliations and not policy?

I wonder if we might protest this time instead of cheering it on like last time.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:27:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Start fighting the coming battle and stop fighting the last one.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:29:56 AM EDT
[#13]
I for one am sorely disappointed with Biden. It's been a whole week and he hasn't appointed his family members to any cabinet or executive offices. I can't find any megadonors he's appointed either! He and his press secretary even gave speeches with run-on sentences, midsentence rabbit trails about his supposed genius, and without trying to lie about his crowd sizes.

I tell you what if I don't start seeing Biden merchandise shops or some blatant emoulements violations pretty soon I'm going to have to question just how serious Biden is about the most important goal of all presidents, triggering my political opponents.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:29:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's sad that OP is arguing with people that don't really exist here.

The Dem voters didn't even like Biden. They needed Trump out period.
Any one of the other dipshits in the primary would have beat Trump too, Biden was just the easiest to control. When the party has the win locked because of fraud, they pick the candidate that has no beliefs or ideas so he can be controlled 100%.
View Quote

See, its this post. Right here.

Anybody could have beaten Trump! Ignore how bidens numbers decimated obamas turnout! And Hillary lol. And how Trump actually picked up voters from 2016! And fuck statistical science and voter turnout statistics. Besides, bidens base was ordered to stay home, accounting for any anamoly. Just like his inaugeration, hur hur hur.

Now if you meant anybody would have won against Trump with video documented, sworn testimony voter fraud taken into account, you are probably correct and the take above was unnecessary. My apologies

But heres my favorite from the liberal drones so far: "Besides, the courts didnt find any evidenceof fraud!" overlooking the fact there wasnt a single case that actually looked at the evidence because they were all tossed on technicalities.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:43:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think you folks in Georgia could spend some time figuring out what in the hell is happening in Georgia.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:49:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Spot fucking on.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Expecting to get a well thought out logical answer rather than an emotional one out of a Biden voter just isn’t going to happen.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It’s true. I don’t know what’s more amazing: how much hold a NYC liberal has over some of the people here or how insane the Orange Man Bad cult is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound like your tired of winning.
Trump didn’t lose, he is just waiting for the exact moment to spring into action and save us all.

I’m not a never trumper but some of these guys are as fucked In The head as the Obama worshippers.

Trump could break in, rape their wife and they’d ask him to autograph her tits before he left.

It’s true. I don’t know what’s more amazing: how much hold a NYC liberal has over some of the people here or how insane the Orange Man Bad cult is.

I just liked not paying for abortions, not being in wars, or the cuck of the world, not paying into the Paris climate joke, and also having someone in charge with some cajones who would regularly tell the communist media to stuff it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trump told Georgians for two months straight that the election was stolen and their votes didn't count. up to 500k Republicans sat out the January election. Hell, even before the November election, going all the way back to July 2020. Trump was saying that the election will be stolen. I believe his internal polling showed that he was doing bad even back then and the whole election was stolen line was pushed by him to try to sway voters, exceept it failed horribly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you folks in Georgia could spend some time figuring out what in the hell is happening in Georgia.
Trump told Georgians for two months straight that the election was stolen and their votes didn't count. up to 500k Republicans sat out the January election. Hell, even before the November election, going all the way back to July 2020. Trump was saying that the election will be stolen. I believe his internal polling showed that he was doing bad even back then and the whole election was stolen line was pushed by him to try to sway voters, exceept it failed horribly.

Blows my mind how quickly people fold.  It was rigged!  I fuckin quit.

Definitely the guys I want to boog with.

I cut my finger, I quit.
I'm hangry, I quit
I'm full of words and no backbone, I quit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:08:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well so far, he HASNT:

Actually banned guns
Enacted fauci protocols

View Quote

Ironic post from GA  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:08:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:08:39 AM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump didn't lose, he is just waiting for the exact moment to spring into action and save us all.

I'm not a never trumper but some of these guys are as fucked In The head as the Obama worshippers.

Trump could break in, rape their wife and they'd ask him to autograph her tits before he left.
Yup....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51a1lUf3YDL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/7156BIOZ6tL.jpg

It is creepy as fuck seeing both sides worship a man as a demigod.

The question wasn't about Trump....He's gone

How many times do I have to say Trumps gone?

You been asleep for the past week?

Biden....The new President....

Wake up and answer the question or shut up before you embarrass yourself more.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump didn't lose, he is just waiting for the exact moment to spring into action and save us all.

I'm not a never trumper but some of these guys are as fucked In The head as the Obama worshippers.

Trump could break in, rape their wife and they'd ask him to autograph her tits before he left.
Yup....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51a1lUf3YDL._SX342_SY445_QL70_ML2_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/7156BIOZ6tL.jpg

It is creepy as fuck seeing both sides worship a man as a demigod.

You need to take your drunkass to bed.

Start a thread at 2 a.m. and carry it through.

Very few Biden supporters here.  Take that shit to facebook or du if you want to fight.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:13:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:14:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

He doesnt know what Twitter is.
View Quote

Or....anything else!
FJB!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:17:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Did you not see his "Most fraudulent election ever!"
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

God Bless America.

Still no fucking answer
View Quote

I don’t know what you expect OP. I don’t know of a single self-admitted Biden voter here.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#30]
The low IQ people here who voted for Biden can't even be intellectually honest with themselves.  What makes you think anything they'd post would be something other than emotionally driven, drooling idiocy?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
he's chasing ghosts.... maybe Q told him to and it is part of Sessions' plan.
View Quote
Nah, think he's just pointing out that many of you are way to smug in the defeat of Trump through voter fraud.  Like your ego depended on it because your feels were hurt.  You may as well have voted for Biden.  Your ego really depended on his win.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:37:20 AM EDT
[#32]
SYBL

I'm a mercenary now. A hired gun.   Whoever promises me the most money gets my vote. Let's do this. Daddy needs a payday.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Because the Trump haters are "all principled and stuff" OP.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:47:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well so far, he HASNT:

Actually banned guns
Enacted fauci protocols

I seldom resort to sarcasm/ ridicule here, because even though I strive to make it so over the top that the dumbest person on the planet couldn’t possibly mistake it for a sincere opinion, I occasionally fail. Obviously, this is one of those times.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Nah, think he's just pointing out that many of you are way to smug in the defeat of Trump through voter fraud.  Like your ego depended on it because your feels were hurt.  You may as well have voted for Biden.  Your ego really depended on his win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
he's chasing ghosts.... maybe Q told him to and it is part of Sessions' plan.

Smug?

I'm just glad the cocksucking is over.

I'm not happy about Biden, I am also uncomfortable watching other people gargle  another's man balls while singing about how independent and strong they are.

I can't stomach anyone who stands above all else,  while I watch the crowd adore and basically bow before them.  I don't enjoy concerts and avoid church for this very reason.  Its goddamn sickitating.

Get the fuck over it.  Trump is out.  Magoo is in.  

Corporations are deciding on your freedom of speech right now.  

Fuck who the president is.  Watch the house and the senate.  Pay attention to our corporate overlords and keep an eye on the social media gestapo.

So many of you JUST DONT GET IT!

There are greater threats than the president.  

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I seldom resort to sarcasm/ ridicule here, because even though I strive to make it so over the top that the dumbest person on the planet couldn’t possibly mistake it for a sincere opinion, I occasionally fail. Obviously, this is one of those times.
View Quote

Emotes Jane........EMOTES!!!

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:52:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Covid is no longer an issue
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Smug?

I'm not happy about Biden, I am also uncomfortable watching other people gargle  another's man balls while singing about how independent and strong they are.

I can't stomach anyone who stands above all else,  while I watch the crowd adore and basically bow before them.  I don't enjoy concerts and avoid church for this very reason.  Its goddamn sickitating.

Fuck who the president is.  Watch the house and the senate.  Pay attention to our corporate overlords and keep an eye on the social media gestapo.

View Quote
I try and keep it simple.......the threat is democrats and dumbass nevertrumpers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:59:14 AM EDT
[#39]
You wonder why all of the DUers haven't left here, yet.  With the election over and all.

And, then you realize, their job isn't done here  until they have convinced us of the need for "sensible gun control".
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I don’t know what you expect OP. I don’t know of a single self-admitted Biden voter here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God Bless America.

Still no fucking answer

Everyone here that trashed Trump non stop for 4 years is no better than a Biden voter. I don't care if it was a non member, member, mod, or staff... because we have all 4.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He isn't mean on Twitter

The teleprompter and the magical voice in his head earpiece are the umbilical cord to the people that he possesses. Don't need no fookin' tweeter.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

He expects to amuse himself by throwing a nonsensical, attention-whoring shit fit yelling at clouds, just to stay in practice in case he might want to address a real issue someday.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Biden has a plan.

It's based on science.
View Quote

It has electrolytes. Its what plants crave.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Now that loveable ol' Joe is in office, he's gonna cure COVID, cancer, poverty, the economy, and unite all of America Comrad.

I welcome this glorious new chapter in America after Trump has done so much to destroy, divide, and sow hatred. Onward Comrad!!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:26:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Both your rich retards lost...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I try and keep it simple.......the threat is democrats and dumbass nevertrumpers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smug?

The threat is Democrats and RINOs.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:29:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Smug?

View Quote
Lol.  Cute you leftists equate support to homosexual acts.   You would be the subject matter experts though.   I know who the enemy is, better than you apparently.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:34:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Lol.  Cute you leftists equate support to homosexual acts.   You would be the subject matter experts though.   I know who the enemy is, better than you apparently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smug?

come on, you're redefining "support" a good bit here... it was disgusting watching the "that's my President!" posts when T$ so much as farted. The "god emperor" comments... the "say the word, I'll be there!" posts... yeah that's not support. That's a cult. And you **HATED** it when people did that for 0bama.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Smug?

You'd better hope I'm not your enemy.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top