BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:07:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I called it. Saying you "can't breath" means you can breath. He's not the gem everyone played him out to be. The optics are terrible, but facts are facts.
View Quote

This is actually wrong.  The ability to vocalize doesn’t mean airflow isn’t being restricted to the point of being life threatening.

Especially once the suspect has passed out and shit and pissed himself.  Maybe that should be a fucking clue that he really couldn’t breath.  The rest I have to say about your idiotic comment isn’t COC compliant.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:10:40 PM EDT
[#2]
dude was a criminal. he may or may not have struggled with the officers. if he did and got put down and forced into compliance..well then "play stupid games win stupid prizes"

but,  after compliance has been achieved and the subject ceases to breath and the officers continue to hold a knee to the neck
brings this quote to mind

" in addition to
acting recklessly, the defendant acted with a depraved indifference
to human life"

What is ironic is, knowing that large segments of the population and government are trying to label US(gun owners) as terrorist\criminal\babykillers
this is possible in our future

please officer if you arrest me,my son\daughter\father\friend for owning a firearm...please dont place your knee upon my neck until i die
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't fathom an autopsy - performed by a real live medical examiner - couldn't determine if a decedent had intoxicants in their system and what intoxicant it is.

Given the source of the article and the political implications...I'm gonna go with fake news.
View Quote
Some street drugs are extremely difficult to detect in autopsy and metabolize very quickly - PCP is one of them. Cocaine also metabolizes quickly IIRC.

What political implications make this "fake news?" The autopsy is exactly what I expected to come out from the first time I read this story - Dude died of medical problems exacerbated by cops kneeling on him, with a side of failing to provide aid to a prisoner experiencing a medical emergency. Cop is subsequently arrested.

The autopsy results don't say "this was murder herpaderp he got strangled to death by Nazi Pigs!" because that isn't what happened. If the cop was administering a halfway effective air or vascular choke dude wouldn't have been talking as long as he was.

The cop got arrested once it was determined this was a homicide due to the cops actions contributing to the death.

If the autopsy results were "This guy was killed by a tiny meteor that hit him in the skull and vaporized his brain and this was completely unrelated to the police action" there would probably not be an arrest - because that wouldn't be a criminal act, just a massive civil tort that they failed to recognize medical distress and render aid to a prisoner in their custody.

The autopsy findings are 1000% reasonable and the subsequent arrest is consistent with the findings. Step 1 of filing homicide charges is determining you have a homicide to make an arrest for.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:12:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you are able to speak, doesn't that mean you can get air and breathe?
View Quote

Someone having an asthma attack, a COPD exacerbation or pneumonia can still talk.

That's a pants on head retarded argument...

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Michael Baden will sort it all out.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:16:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
...strangulation, says Floyd had underlying medical conditions that contributed to his death.

Ut oh, sounds like murder/manslaughter may be an invalid charge.

"George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner's initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation," according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

"Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease," said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. "The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

Link
View Quote

Just as I predicted. I bet his toxicology  will be very interesting too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Acute kneetotheneckitis aside, why did they even bother with him for a counterfeit 20 when they've been turning more dangerous criminals loose due to coronaids?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I had always thought that a murder conviction required premeditated intent to kill someone.  I don't really think the officer had a premeditated intent to kill Floyd.  I think trying the officer for manslaughter, negligent homicide, or something like that would be more likely to result in a conviction.  Proving that the officer had premeditated intent to kill Floyd seems like a stretch, but negligent homicide, or manslaughter would seem like an easier case to prove.

I'm not trying to minimize the seriousness of what the officer did, I'm just trying to think what charges the district attorney would be more likely to get a conviction with.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I would probably have a heart attack too if I thought my life was about to be snuffed out by one of the king’s men.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:19:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I used to think breathe and breath were two different words. Apparently now they're interchangeable.
View Quote

In this thread, it seems to be indicative of literacy.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I had always thought that a murder conviction required premeditated intent to kill someone.  I don't really think the officer had a premeditated intent to kill Floyd.  I think trying the officer for manslaughter, negligent homicide, or something like that would be more likely to result in a conviction.  Proving that the officer had premeditated intent to kill Floyd seems like a stretch, but negligent homicide, or manslaughter would seem like an easier case to prove.

I'm not trying to minimize the seriousness of what the officer did, I'm just trying to think what charges the district attorney would be more likely to get a conviction with.
View Quote

Third degree murder does not require premeditation.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:22:17 PM EDT
[#14]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3088378/

Excited (or agitated) delirium is characterized by agitation, aggression, acute distress and sudden death, often in the pre-hospital care setting. It is typically associated with the use of drugs that alter dopamine processing, hyperthermia, and, most notably, sometimes with death of the affected person in the custody of law enforcement. Subjects typically die from cardiopulmonary arrest, although the cause is debated. Unfortunately an adequate treatment plan has yet to be established, in part due to the fact that most patients die before hospital arrival. While there is still much to be discovered about the pathophysiology and treatment, it is hoped that this extensive review will provide both police and medical personnel with the information necessary to recognize and respond appropriately to excited delirium.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:22:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is actually wrong.  The ability to vocalize doesn’t mean airflow isn’t being restricted to the point of being life threatening.
Especially once the suspect has passed out and shit and pissed himself.  Maybe that should be a fucking clue that he really couldn’t breath.  The rest I have to say about your idiotic comment isn’t COC compliant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I called it. Saying you "can't breath" means you can breath. He's not the gem everyone played him out to be. The optics are terrible, but facts are facts.

Talking = sufficient oxygen might be the "shoulder thing that goes up" of first aid.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Murder in the Third Degree doesn't require premeditation, only depravity.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...strangulation, says Floyd had underlying medical conditions that contributed to his death.

"George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner's initial report.

Preliminary findings from a Tuesday autopsy conducted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation," according to the criminal complaint filed Friday against former officer Derek Michael Chauvin.

"Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease," said the complaint from the Hennepin County Attorney. "The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

Link

Yeah, it's a good thing he had heart disease, otherwise kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes might have been a problem.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is true, but what about when your heart explodes because you just got into a fight/resisting police
View Quote

Being unable to fully expand ones lungs and/or having insufficient blood perfusion, due to having someone kneeling on your neck and back would also cause the heart to "explode" as you put it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#19]
If I read the complaint correctly Floyd was claiming he could not breathe prior to being placed on the ground, and throughout obviously.

Seems to be glossed over in the narrative.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If the restrained person was saying he couldn't breath, would you ignore it and you and your partners stayed on top of him while he was faced down, or would you get off him and check?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  That's the Opposite of what the report said.

Fuck.

Here let me help you

"The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death."

Which means, if the cops hadn't knelt on his neck for 8 minutes he wouldn't have died. Since those underlying conditions describe most American adults over 40 its not hard to realize how much of an impact the restraint had. Also just because he didn't asphyxiate doesn't mean their actions did not cause his death.

Or for you. Herp derp, deerp Herp Herp derp derpity Herp. Herp derp derp.

So your new standard is that if you intend to restrain someone you must know their health conditions.

If the restrained person was saying he couldn't breath, would you ignore it and you and your partners stayed on top of him while he was faced down, or would you get off him and check?

@walkinginadangerzone

"If the restrained person was saying he couldn't breath, would you ignore it" - No

"you and your partners stayed on top of him while he was faced down," - I wouldn't put someone thats restrained face down

"or would you get off him and check" - Depends

Just FYI, I'm in no way justifying what this officer did, he fucked up, used excessive force, and brought discredit to himself and his department.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If a detainee loses consciousness and dies while you're putting most of your weight on his neck and you do literally nothing to help him you've contributed to his death

"One of Chauvin's colleagues suggested rolling Floyd on to his side but Chauvin allegedly said, "No, staying put where we got him."

When Floyd stopped moving, Officer J. Alexander Kueng "checked Mr. Floyd's right wrist for a pulse and said, 'I couldn't find one.' None of the officers moved from their positions," the complaint said"

Cops cannot do that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So your new standard is that if you intend to restrain someone you must know their health conditions.

If a detainee loses consciousness and dies while you're putting most of your weight on his neck and you do literally nothing to help him you've contributed to his death

"One of Chauvin's colleagues suggested rolling Floyd on to his side but Chauvin allegedly said, "No, staying put where we got him."

When Floyd stopped moving, Officer J. Alexander Kueng "checked Mr. Floyd's right wrist for a pulse and said, 'I couldn't find one.' None of the officers moved from their positions," the complaint said"

Cops cannot do that

Negligence and murder are 2 different things, don't you agree?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Once you have cuffs on and on the ground you are restrained.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, someone running over a person with a car is the same as police restraining a combative suspect.

Not true
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Michael Baden will sort it all out.
View Quote

Biggest Whore In The Autopsy Biz!

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:14:00 PM EDT
[#24]
So, some here are saying that it’s Floyd’s own fault that he was in bad shape that he couldn’t take 4 cops sitting on him, including one on his neck?  Cops did nothing wrong?  That’s a bold strategy, Cotton.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@walkinginadangerzone

"If the restrained person was saying he couldn't breath, would you ignore it" - No

"you and your partners stayed on top of him while he was faced down," - I wouldn't put someone thats restrained face down

"or would you get off him and check" - Depends

Just FYI, I'm in no way justifying what this officer did, he fucked up, used excessive force, and brought discredit to himself and his department.
View Quote

Thank you for your honest assessment.  What's concerning is that there are some here in this thread who were simply waiting for the first opportunity to point the finger at anything that the deceased did, had or acted as "justification" for his own death.  It seems that some people in this thread are truly implying that there is no fault on the part of the officer and that nothing that any of the officers did or failed to do contributed to the death of the deceased.  To read a report and them immediately attempt to justify it by saying that it does not lay any bit of blame at the officers when the report clearly indicates that the officer's actions contributed to the death is beyond sad.  Hell, the medical problems that the deceased had are quite common among most adults age 40+.  We all saw the same video.  As more videos came out, we saw even more.  Yes, the defendant initially failed to comply.  Different videos show him talking to the officers, , questioning his detention and being held on the ground with a knee in his neck.  Police departments all around have acknowledged that the knee to the neck was not an acceptable form of control and should not have been done.  And yet there's still an attempt to say that his death was his own fault???  Damn, that's cold and yet if this happened to anyone's child, parents, friends or family, there would not be a sense of blaming the victim and supporting the officers.  So again, thank you for your honest assessment (even if we don't see things 100% the same).  You sir have my respect especially since you can hold your opinions while still admitting that the cop had fucked up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I do.

But what we can see in the video is beyond negligence. He willfully went way too far with a person in his care. He refused the suggestions of his fellow officers and the people at the scene to for his detainee and continued with his knee on the man's neck past the point where he lost consciousness and ultimately died.

That's criminal
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Someone having an asthma attack, a COPD exacerbation or pneumonia can still talk.

That's a pants on head retarded argument...

View Quote

They wont be quoting Shakespeare...but they can get out short phrases like "I cant breath".  Seen it even with a pneumo.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The riots will be epic.
View Quote

Ya , no shit. It's gonna get crazy
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:24:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Link
View Quote

I'm shocked this was posted by you.  Shocked, I tell you.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:28:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I suspected it was restriction of blood flow, not restriction of air.  Not sure there is a real difference.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:30:27 PM EDT
[#31]
I never thought it was strangulation.  My guess was that the Cops knee was on the Carotid Artery - cutting off the blood supply to the brain.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:33:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cops cannot do that

That's why it's called negligent homicide and not negligent murder.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh okay that totally clears the cop of any wrong doing then.

“I am on your side!!!”

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Sounds like bullshit.  He didn't just happen to have a cardiac arrest on the spot for no reason.
View Quote

My old scoutmaster died of a heart attack while handcuffed,  no cops were on his back or neck,  he didn't even break the law, he interrupted the chicago cops questioning some woman neighbor he boosted up to her window when she licked herself out. he was trying to give her back her shoes, when the cop got mad and arrested him for interfering. died on the spot, to top it off, when the cops went and notified his 80 to mother,  she had a heart attack and died.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#35]
This is Arizona's law.  Not sure exactly how Minnesota defines it.

13-1102. Negligent homicide; classificationA. A person commits negligent homicide if with criminal negligence the person causes the death of another person...

13-105. Definitions

In this title, unless the context otherwise requires:

10. "Culpable mental state" means intentionally, knowingly, recklessly or with criminal negligence as those terms are defined in this paragraph:

(d) "Criminal negligence" means, with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense, that a person fails to perceive a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the result will occur or that the circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that a reasonable person would observe in the situation.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What is this underlying medical condition that keeps getting mentioned?

Was it a heart condition or something else that could have been exacerbated under extreme duress?
View Quote

You can actually here he 2 times say I can't breath.  And then calling for his momma ..... then nothing for 2:40 minutes and seconds before they thought he was subdued ennough to get off him, oh and have at 2:30-40 something one checks for a pulse and says for the camera, he doesn't have a pulse.

But let's dig and see if he was sick or had a heart condition that they couldn't have known about.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He had a heart attack which had nothing to do with four cops sitting on him, just a weird coincidence.
View Quote

I never saw anything in that tiny little blurb about him having a heart attack.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lol, reminds me of the retards who argued that Heath Heyer (Charlottesville) died from a heart attack. I mean, the blunt force trauma to the chest that caused the heart attack wasn't murder, she died from a heart attack because she was fat, right?

Seems like this is textbook manslaughter, unintentional homicide, however you want to put it. First degree murder would be going too far, but his negligent and extraordinary actions led to death - underlying health conditions mean jack shit.
View Quote

Good now convince all twelve people to stupid to get out of jury duty of that.  

Between the medical examiner's report, the MPD use of force document that is shall we say written to absolve MPD and it's officers of responsibility, and the official charging document saying that the cops were worried about excited delerium, but for some damn reason thought that he could breath better on his stomach as opposed to his side, (so much stupid there).  I think a good lawyer could get a hung jury or maybe even a not guilty verdict.

The lawyer can play up the cops were poorly trained and dumb and thought they were helping while following policy.  All the while repeating constantly that while the knee on the neck looks really bad, the doctor said Floyd did not die from being choked.  What did that german say about repeating a lie often enough and it becomes truth?  And there was that thing about the best lies have a small grain of truth to them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#39]
the doctor said Floyd did not die from being choked
View Quote

Preliminary findings said police restraint was contributing factor.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:19:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
once he stopped breathing they are responsible for performing life saving measures.
View Quote

Playing devil's advocate again here.

In the last CPR class I had (which was for healthcare workers) it was repeatedly stressed that we did not have to perform mouth to mouth if we did not feel comfortable doing it whether a barrier device was present, but that we were required to use a bag valve mask if one was available.  I imagine this goes double during a coronapocalypse.  

If the MPD first aid policy is written anything like their use of force policy is (and given what we have seen of MPD and it's leadership I have no reason to believe it is not full of typos, plot holes, and grammar that my 1st grader would be ashamed to write) it is possible their only duty in such a case is to call EMS.  Or at least with poorly written policy it could be inferred enough to confuse those 12 people to stupid to get out of jury duty of the same.

After all Chauvin thought the best way to treat a possible excited delerium was to leave the subject laying face down, per the charging document, so you know he is either dumb as shit or his training in medical matters was fucked up like a football bat.

Remember, it is all about confusing the jury.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Doesn't matter. As soon as a black man says he can't breathe, its game over.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:22:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What is this underlying medical condition that keeps getting mentioned?

Was it a heart condition or something else that could have been exacerbated under extreme duress?
View Quote

I suspect the "underlying condition" was a need for oxygen to the brain which was exacerbated when blood flow was restricted by the officer's knee.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:28:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nope.  Something happened after he was put in hand cuffs and that part is Missing to us right now. And that's the key to justified or murder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So if Floyd was going crazy and trying to kill others, you are ok with that?

Sarcasm.

Nope.  Something happened after he was put in hand cuffs and that part is Missing to us right now. And that's the key to justified or murder.

The charging document for Chauvin says that Floyd physically resisted, by struggling and falling to the ground repeatedly, getting into the back of the patrol car because he claimed he was claustrophobic.  There has got to be video of this somewhere. Every other part of the incident from before the cops walked up to Floyd's car is on video.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:33:53 PM EDT
[#44]
I haven't read the entire thread so this may be redundant.

Wasn't there video of him being led from his SUV to the sidewalk and then to being face-down on the street where he died? He didn't look to be aggressive at all from what I saw.

The LEO messed up royally on this one.....involuntary manslaughter maybe?
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:34:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

In the last CPR class I had (which was for healthcare workers) it was repeatedly stressed that we did not have to perform mouth to mouth if we did not feel comfortable doing it whether a barrier device was present, but that we were required to use a bag valve mask if one was available.  I imagine this goes double during a coronapocalypse.  

If the MPD first aid policy is written anything like their use of force policy is (and given what we have seen of MPD and it's leadership I have no reason to believe it is not full of typos, plot holes, and grammar that my 1st grader would be ashamed to write) it is possible their only duty in such a case is to call EMS.  Or at least with poorly written policy it could be inferred enough to confuse those 12 people to stupid to get out of jury duty of the same.

After all Chauvin thought the best way to treat a possible excited delerium was to leave the subject laying face down, per the charging document, so you know he is either dumb as shit or his training in medical matters was fucked up like a football bat.

View Quote

After the guy you're trying to get to behave stops moving and has no pulse, maybe you're afraid to do life saving measures, but taking your knee off his neck might make a modicum of sense.
It looks like he was resisting arrest reasonably well, per the complaint - he seems to fit the mold of faker, up until he stops breathing and has no pulse. Holding him down for about 3 minutes after they've noticed that is probably gonna screw them over good.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:36:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
once he stopped breathing they are responsible for performing life saving measures.

Most people can’t open an airway or effectively give mouth to mouth or any other kind of ventilation
So they focus on compressions
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:39:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I haven't read the entire thread so this may be redundant.

Wasn't there video of him being led from his SUV to the sidewalk and then to being face-down on the street where he died? He didn't look to be aggressive at all from what I saw.

The LEO messed up royally on this one.....involuntary manslaughter maybe?
View Quote

Page 2-3 explain the timeline pretty well. He was apparently resisting arrest and being a PITA, every sign of being a faker until he stops breathing and they... keep pressure on his neck even after he doesn't have a pulse. Now I would be fine with arguing that you can't always get a good pulse from some people, so that might mean nothing - but holding the neck pressure for nearly 3 minutes after that point would be hard to explain.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:46:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ok. STOP.

Let's put this myth to death.

You can definitely talk and even scream while being unable to sufficiently ventile the lungs to keep life sustaining saturation. Talking is done by exhaling but proper ventilation require multiple and continuous cycles of breathing. So please, stop disseminating dumb statements with no science basis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I called it. Saying you "can't breath" means you can breath.

Ok. STOP.

Let's put this myth to death.

You can definitely talk and even scream while being unable to sufficiently ventile the lungs to keep life sustaining saturation. Talking is done by exhaling but proper ventilation require multiple and continuous cycles of breathing. So please, stop disseminating dumb statements with no science basis.

When black folks say they can’t breathe you should choke them more.

Fact.

ETA: sarcasm. Don’t ban me bro. Not that I’m too worried based on some of the comments I’ve seen lately.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:57:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
ETA: sarcasm. Don’t ban me bro. Not that I’m too worried based on some of the comments I’ve seen lately.
View Quote

Yeah. I'm not believing the meme that .mil would refuse to follow orders to fire on other Americans anymore, after seeing all the .mil guys begging for the chance to do so here.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:06:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

LOL.  People can still kick and bite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, someone running over a person with a car is the same as police restraining a combative suspect.

LOL.  People can still kick and bite.

Unless they're dead...amirite?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top