Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Wonder what his wife would look like off the juice.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
What if he identifies as a person who cant lift 10lbs? Settled science, amirite?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#3]
So what sort of punishment is he looking at?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Let's not forget his ridiculous beard
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
His bigger crime is skipping leg day and marrying a woman that looks to possibly have or had a dong at one point.

Let's not forget his ridiculous beard

They call that the Gaybraham Lincoln.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Which one is he?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes some of us are in pain every day from our enlistment. Things you see you can't unsee and they stay in your head and pop up any time they want. Suffering from back and foot pains are dismissed by the VA because no records of past complaints after service. I didn't know what sleep apnea was when I was in, but couldn't sleep and napped during the day always tired. I drank 2liter cokes or Pepsi just for the caffeine kick to stay awake. My stomach hurt all the times from ruined chow hall food or mre. I ate pepcid like candy for the Gerd. Didn't know what that was either. I was told not to complain to keep ones on my records. Now I'm hurting and paying the price for the VA denial run around.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is very common.  I work with a lot of vets in the DOD who brag about how they rip off the government for "headaches" or "back pain" or sleep apnea.

The sad thing is that it tarnishes the vets who actually do deserve disability.
View Quote

Yup.

I knew a body builder with 100% disability for similar shit.   Guy was built like a linebacker and continued to work at the gym  part time just enough to keep his free access but not lose his bennies.  

#honor
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:18:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Poor guy is so injured that he’s never had a leg day.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Bet his wife has an annual prostate exam
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I know a retired Gunny that walked away with a 80-90 percent rating. Worked on DoS contracts for years and has been arrested twice for domestic battery and was detained last year for stalking.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
His bigger crime is skipping leg day and marrying a woman that looks to possibly have or had a dong at one point.
View Quote

Lack of self esteem and enthusiasm go a long way in bed.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Good bust. Fuck the scammers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lotta that going around. There’s an almost cult of Jr Enlisted support functions that share tips on VA stuff to ensure they “get what’s owed” to them.

This stuff really pisses me off.
View Quote

I worked with (not for) a Fed LE agency where they mostly hired 10-point vets when that was common. They were posting classes where vets could meet up and learn how to claim certain disabilities and what phrases to use with the evaluating docs. It was one of the things that really disenchanted me with our VA Disability system.

I will say, in defense of the tard in the article, I have a really fucked up lateral movement with weakness of the joint in my left shoulder, and nerve damage in my left arm, and I can do a lot of other heavy lift movements in the gym.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
My son was wounded in action in Iraq.  The VA assigned him 40% disability.  He gets disgusted with guys who falsely claim PTSD or other problems to get money.
View Quote

He’s very likely under rated. As he gets older he is likely to have symptoms manifest for other conditions presumptive to “gulf war” service.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
His wife looks like Andy Dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
His wife looks like Andy Dick.

Quoted:
He’s skipped legs too often and his wife looks like Dee Snyder.

Quoted:

Is that Garth from Wayne’s World?

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes some of us are in pain every day from our enlistment. Things you see you can't unsee and they stay in your head and pop up any time they want. Suffering from back and foot pains are dismissed by the VA because no records of past complaints after service. I didn't know what sleep apnea was when I was in, but couldn't sleep and napped during the day always tired. I drank 2liter cokes or Pepsi just for the caffeine kick to stay awake. My stomach hurt all the times from ruined chow hall food or mre. I ate pepcid like candy for the Gerd. Didn't know what that was either. I was told not to complain to keep ones on my records. Now I'm hurting and paying the price for the VA denial run around.
View Quote

Fuck all that. I was a sick call commando for anything beyond a fever. Twisted ankle? Sick call, fell 12 feet and landed on my ass, sick call. I documented EVERYTHING.   Now that I’m out, I’m glad I did Motrin and Imodium are in my daily regiment of pills to take.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Fuck all that. I was a sick call commando for anything beyond a fever. Twisted ankle? Sick call, fell 12 feet and landed on my ass, sick call. I documented EVERYTHING.   Now that I’m out, I’m glad I did Motrin and Imodium are in my daily regiment of pills to take.
View Quote

Nobody should take more than a daily battalion of pills.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All that Motrin is going to ruin your kidneys
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

One of my old girlfriend's brothers claimed ptsd because some soldiers got killed while he was in boot camp. Apparently, he got some kind of disability from it too.
The bad thing is her other brother served and actually saw combat and has actual ptsd. They wouldn't do shit for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to work with a guy who claimed PTSD who had never been near combat. He was a radio repair guy. He fixed the radio for a guy who got killed a month later and that caused his PTSD.

One of my old girlfriend's brothers claimed ptsd because some soldiers got killed while he was in boot camp. Apparently, he got some kind of disability from it too.
The bad thing is her other brother served and actually saw combat and has actual ptsd. They wouldn't do shit for him.

Who is “they”?

Veterans Benefits? VA medical? Nobody is going to for him to seek compensation and treatment. He needs to advocate for himself.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI……and makes me laugh!
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He’s skipped legs too often and his wife looks like Dee Snyder.
View Quote

More giggles!
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, his bigger crime is stealing from taxpayers.

Jebus….
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is very common.  I work with a lot of vets in the DOD who brag about how they rip off the government for "headaches" or "back pain" or sleep apnea.

View Quote

It’s not just vets, it’s “the disability system.”  Hell, in some states, people are PAID taxpayer money to care for “disabled” family members who have irritable bowel syndrome & fibromyalgia.

Great idea, paying people to not work….how Democratically progressive….
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#24]
The Best Of Carnac The Magnificent
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s not just vets, it’s “the disability system.”  Hell, in some states, people are PAID taxpayer money to care for “disabled” family members who have irritable bowel syndrome & fibromyalgia.

Great idea, paying people to not work….how Democratically progressive….
View Quote

Lots of vets have paid family care givers and a free dog.

You think Salsa Night at the Balad MWR doesn’t leave scars?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#26]
He skips leg day
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#27]
I don’t like scamming. I also know that regardless of scammers vets have been screwed over for benefits since the beginning of time so it shouldn’t be made more difficult to get them.
The chances they spent more investigating this that he supposedly got is high, and the chances that corporate largesse and foreign aid completely and totally dwarfing this kind of grift makes me not care at all. I’m more upset about all the vets that never get the benefits they should get. If I thought for a nano second that this shitbags money would have gone to a deserving vet, I’d be mad. It would t have.

If this guy had a three letter title next to his name and did it for a hundred times as much money he’d be lauded as a successful member of the “don’t hate the player hate the game” club.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#28]
I’m sure he was talking about just his legs
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

And clogs the system

Two of my best friends have had to lawyer up just to get things like back pay.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So what sort of punishment is he looking at?
View Quote
federal prison and restitution
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

They brag to you about receiving disability pay for conditions they don’t actually have?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They brag to you about receiving disability pay for conditions they don’t actually have?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my case, absolutely.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You think anybody thinks he's a failure because he goe's home to Starla at night? Forget about it!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Is that two sets of boobs?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Dude is shaped like Crash Bandicoot
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They brag to you about receiving disability pay for conditions they don't actually have?
View Quote
They were it like a badge of honor, especially the big army/big sarge ring knocking brothers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

In my case, absolutely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my case, absolutely.

Report them to the VA for fraud
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They were it like a badge of honor, especially the big army/big sarge ring knocking brothers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They brag to you about receiving disability pay for conditions they don't actually have?

Being proud of their disabled veteran status, however distasteful, is not fraud.

If the VA wasn’t so adversarial maybe they wouldn’t be celebrating their victory?

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Not a scam. He can only lift 10 lbs with his legs.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#40]
What a prick…
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nobody should take more than a daily battalion of pills.
View Quote

True but it is what it is.
Quoted:

All that Motrin is going to ruin your kidneys
View Quote

And liver. I don’t expect to live past 65….if that
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
He married a woman?
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

A guy I graduated with has been getting money for years for both mental and physical claims.

He worked for me for awhile, and then when I went legit I told him I would have to put him on the books. Couldn't do that, it would mess up his payouts, so I found someone else.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#44]
I helped a 50-year old veteran file his first claim this year. He wrongly believed since he never deployed he didn’t qualify. He slipped on some ice covered stairs at his duty station, was knocked unconscious and hospitalized. Never filed a claim. Has had an endless series of entry level jobs since discharge.

Was able to get a very fast favorable decision for cervical arthritis with an inferred TBI condition deferred. Getting him enrolled in VA health care too. He’s suffering from some imposter syndrome so there’s a chance he will flake out on the TBI exam. Hopefully he sticks with it and gets compensated for his service connected conditions.

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Perhaps he’s not lying given that he apparently never squats.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not everyone in a uniform is a good person~

https://coffeeordie.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/BRCC-history-cover-new2.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not a scam. He can only lift 10 lbs with his legs.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#48]
As a combat wounded disabled vet I say that we need to get rid of VA disability.

If you were in the military, you got paid a paycheck.  Once you get out, that paycheck stops.  U.S. taxpayer should owe you nothing after that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#49]
LOL. This is the tip of the iceberg. There's TONS of fraud in the VA system. Sucks for those vets who really need the assistance. Scammers are stealing resources that could really help them out.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

That and the beard and glasses are a dead douchbag giveaway.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top