Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2018 5:36:32 PM EDT
I own a firearms business and am still surprised when I am told a company will not work with me. Here is the list from this week:

SquareSpace ( Hosting )
PayPal

( Financial)
Stripe

( Financial)
Wells Fargo   (Financial)
Square

(Financial)
Youtube

(Social Media)

What other business have you run afoul with?
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The firearms industry should start a bank up just for the industry.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a local bank that is great. I have also have great credit card company through either the NRA or NSSF - cant remember.

The problem is more with web based services. ISPs and automation companies. I am on Squarespace and love it. but they want me out by Dec 31 and the credit card processor they use turned my ecommerce off.  Theses are the problems. Cant use spotify or Youtube. Just a matter of time until we are left out of google searches....
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 1:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't it amazing industries that are illegal (marijuana) can have websites, but any legal industry the liberals hate they try to choke out?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:12:22 AM EDT
[#4]
hell, the nra is a firearms unfriendly business, so...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top