[#2]
I aint afraid of no ghost.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Smart & beautiful. Good combo!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 2:53:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Crazy redhead+firearms expert. Hard pass. I'd take a stabby latina over a firearms expert redhead with crazy eyes.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crazy redhead+firearms expert. Hard pass. I'd take a stabby latina over a firearms expert redhead with crazy eyes.
View Quote

C'mon where is your sense of adventure?  
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder how many minds she changed...
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

None. Congressional hearings are for the most part the equivalent of Communist show trials. They have a script to follow and won't be swayed by facts.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good thing she's taken already then. And not a natural redhead
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I forget what the syndrome is called, but people would rather continue in their beliefs, even when logic & facts dictate that they are wrong, rather than admit they were wrong & risk public ridicule.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Likely none, as the science is settled.

But, we REALLY need more of this.  Straight up truth, intelligent, rational arguments and calling bs to the spin and lies.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]
For the article:
...formerly the Robert W. Woodruff Curator of the Buffalo Bill Center of the West’s Cody Firearms Museum...
View Quote

I'll tell you right now, that is a seriously impressive credential.  That museum is located just east of Grand Tetons National Park, and we budgeted a morning to go see it.  We did not budget nearly enough time.  That's damned near a 2-day event of a museum, and to this day it remains the single most impressive and monumental firearms museum I've ever been to in my life.  It has everything from original Gatling Guns to GyroJet pistols to Trounds-firing guns, to General Pattons personal issued M1 Garand to about everything ever made.  

Someone who was the curator of that museum, has serious authority cred on the topic of firearms.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

None. Congressional hearing for the most part are the equivalent of Communist show trials. They have a script to follow and won't be swayed by facts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None. Congressional hearing for the most part are the equivalent of Communist show trials. They have a script to follow and won't be swayed by facts.

So, we aren’t entertained?...
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.  Every time you went to bed after a fight, when you wake up the next morning, you'd feel like you'd won a round of Russian roulette.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Democrats are not encumbered by accurate information pertaining to firearms!

No one will change their minds about the "common sense gun laws" by showing the factual information!
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Good thing she's taken already then. And not a natural redhead
View Quote

Wyoming....
Thinking this guy might have some inside knowledge....
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Some guys are feet guys. I’m not, but some guys are. She had to fuck that up with what ever the fuck those things are on her feet.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Ashley is pretty knowledgeable and attractive, articulate, and has a good sense of humor. I’ve seen her a few videos with Ian and she’s one of the good ones on our side.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Crazy redhead+firearms expert.
View Quote
Where's the "That's my fetish" gif when I need it...
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Cool, but they don't care.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For the article:

I'll tell you right now, that is a seriously impressive credential.  That museum is located just east of Grand Tetons National Park, and we budgeted a morning to go see it.  We did not budget nearly enough time.  That's damned near a 2-day event of a museum, and to this day it remains the single most impressive and monumental firearms museum I've ever been to in my life.  It has everything from original Gatling Guns to GyroJet pistols to Trounds-firing guns, to General Pattons personal issued M1 Garand to about everything ever made.  

Someone who was the curator of that museum, has serious authority cred on the topic of firearms.
View Quote

I went there last year. Words and pics don't do that place justice.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dunno. I got a mix of the both - redheaded puerto rican.  Fortunately not too stabby or shooty.  Great in the sack and excellent cook and mother to my children.  It is worth it, and I have the bruises to prove it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#22]
I’m glad she has the chance to speak up as an expert. She’s very bright and is a great potential ambassador for us.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Let to calf ratio is out of whack.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
For the article:

View Quote

Same here.  I was working out of Cody and someone suggested I check it out..I was blown away.  Bucketlist trip for anybody interested in firearms.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Hlebinsky is championship grade. I've never met her, but her work with both NRA Museum and the Cody Museum is legendary.

Various elected officials may mostly be trash, but her well-informed and well-researched arguments can be used by us good guys as we push back against infringement.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Does she have horses?

Just trying to game the overall threat level.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Does she have horses?

Just trying to game the overall threat level.
View Quote
I don't know, but her facebook is full of tasty cooking.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#28]
I met her a couple years ago.  I shot the Magpul Wyoming Governor's Match in Cody.  She came out to the range and talked to people, and the museum hosted us for a dinner.  She was really cool, and definitely not guilty.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Senate Witness Pushes Back On Democratic Claims On Ghost Guns
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) noted that it was John Moses Browning who revolutionized gun making in America and did so privately, designing and creating his own firearms before selling the patents.
He explained that the law will have greater impacts on those who obey the law than those who circumvent it to commit crimes.
View Quote
The vast and overwhelming majority of America's law-abiding gun owner's are white.
The vast and overwhelming majority of America's violent criminals are black and Latino.
The liberal solution to curbing the violence perpetrated overwhelmingly by black and Latino criminals,
is to pass gun control laws that will disarm law-abiding white people. Hmmm...

No, that's not stupid... that's not crazy... that's all part of the plan.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#31]

I'm glad she's conservative, I'm glad she's a gun expert, but if you think she's beautiful you really are from Alaska or blind.
She would barely make a 5 in Florida
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:05:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Think they've already made up their mind and this is just fluff for the camera?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the article:

Is that not the same one that's in Cody Wyoming which is just east of Yellowstone National Park? Is there another one?
The one in Cody is phenomenal
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hlebinsky is championship grade. I've never met her, but her work with both NRA Museum and the Cody Museum is legendary.

Various elected officials may mostly be trash, but her well-informed and well-researched arguments can be used by us good guys as we push back against infringement.
View Quote
I have had the pleasure of meeting her at an industry breakfast. She was seated at the same table as I and had a nice chat about silencers and NFA history in general. Very gracious. Not that it matters but was blond at the time.

Class act.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

As much as i adore latinas i vigourously disagree!.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can I get both?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Who cares if her testimony was great? Democrats have no interest in facts and nothing she said will change their opinions in the slightest.

We live in a post-factual world.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ashley is pretty knowledgeable and attractive, articulate, and has a good sense of humor. I’ve seen her a few videos with Ian and she’s one of the good ones on our side.
View Quote

Thats what makes her a 11 in my book!
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Old crazy eyes has only one thing going, power of the pumtag, and it isn't even that powerful.

Hard pass.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I applaud her efforts and knowledge but it is not Congress's goal to become more educated and make better decisions on firearms.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Facts don't matter in Clown World. Only Feels matter.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Getting a Kitty Sanchez vibe

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I forget what the syndrome is called, but people would rather continue in their beliefs, even when logic & facts dictate that they are wrong, rather than admit they were wrong & risk public ridicule.
View Quote

I believe that is called Democrataphobia AKA liberalismaphobia.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:07:35 AM EDT
[#45]

I’ve watched her on “Gun Stories” for years.
Torture would be to hear her talking constantly.  Most grating voice I can think of.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#46]

They're crooked!
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The vast and overwhelming majority of America's law-abiding gun owner's are white.
The vast and overwhelming majority of America's violent criminals are black and Latino.
The liberal solution to curbing the violence perpetrated overwhelmingly by black and Latino criminals,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) noted that it was John Moses Browning who revolutionized gun making in America and did so privately, designing and creating his own firearms before selling the patents.
He explained that the law will have greater impacts on those who obey the law than those who circumvent it to commit crimes.

It is refreshing to find that someone else gets it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#48]
It's been done before by a beautiful and intelligent woman, Dr Suzanna Hupp.
It made no difference.

Dr. Suzanna Hupp Testimony (Better Quality) to Congress on the Second Amendment
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#49]
I've come to the realization that unless she showed up with suitcases full of cash and keys to her hotel room that nothing she said will matter

DC is a dog and pony shit show and unless at minimum 100s of millions of dollars are spent on an issue nothing will be done.

You buy votes in Congress. It's how things work. Even at the state level.
They in turn blackmail the Senate to get things through and vice versa.

None of this was intended by our founders.
But everyone just lets it continue over, and over again.
It's like a the whole country is a rape victim that fought back.

NV just got bent over two days ago and it's like no one seems to care.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top