Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2022 11:56:14 AM EDT
I've been holding out for years, saying I would wait until BOTW2 to pick one up. My thought process was that there would probably be a better Switch version out by the time BOTW2 comes out, but it seems like the latest OLED model is going to be it. So, I went ahead and finally got one.

Smash Bros, Link's Awakening, and Diablo 3 for now. Maybe get Pokemon Scarlet when it comes out in November.

(fyi I played BOTW on WiiU and have finally retired it)
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
i have dark souls, botw that my 12 year old stole, bioshock collection, civ 6 that i couldnt figure out how to play
just got minecraft dungeons
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:58:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Man, D3 feels awesome on the Switch. I played it at release on PC and a little bit since, but now on the Switch I swear it feels like this is how it was meant to be played.

I thought it wouldn't work without a keyboard and mouse, but the basic Switch joycons are pretty comfortable and easy to use.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty much all the first party games are good. Hope they do a good job on Scarlet/Violet.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 7:18:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Bayonetta 2
Streets of Rage 4
Lots of great shoot em ups (NOT FPS)
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man, D3 feels awesome on the Switch. I played it at release on PC and a little bit since, but now on the Switch I swear it feels like this is how it was meant to be played.

I thought it wouldn't work without a keyboard and mouse, but the basic Switch joycons are pretty comfortable and easy to use.
View Quote

The missus bought me D3 for her Switch. Played D1/D2LOD religiously on PC. Agreed, feels good, man.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Season 26 of D3 ended, 27 starts in 2 days. Really enjoying the hunt for the perfect gear.

Picked up Doom. It's kind of hard to play with the joycons though, so I gotta bring along a controller. Definitely picking up Doom Eternal next.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you tried Bioshock Remastered Collection?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 11:56:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Just bought an oled version for myself to relax w after work instead of surfing YouTube which puts me in a bad mood.  Really surprised how much I like it.  Mario odyssey and Nintendo online for all the old games.  Lots of nostalgia.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Season 26 of D3 ended, 27 starts in 2 days. Really enjoying the hunt for the perfect gear.

Picked up Doom. It's kind of hard to play with the joycons though, so I gotta bring along a controller. Definitely picking up Doom Eternal next.
View Quote

Hori Split Pad with attachment
I have this setup and it's awesome.
Like having a full size controller in handheld mode.
Link Posted: 2/18/2023 2:50:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top