Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/23/2019 4:46:57 PM EDT
The feedback for Sellers and Buyers is great, but the biggest hassle is dealing with people who like to see how many hoops than can get you to jump through before they simply stop responding.
You know that person....can you send me more pictures, now more pictures, now more pictures.....

Currently dealing with one now. Spending two days going back and forth and I am certain I have heard the last from this person.

It is nice to know the Seller has great feedback, but it is also nice to know if I am dealing with a habitual tire kicker or just a pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The feedback for Sellers and Buyers is great, but the biggest hassle is dealing with people who like to see how many hoops than can get you to jump through before they simply stop responding.
You know that person....can you send me more pictures, now more pictures, now more pictures.....

Currently dealing with one now. Spending two days going back and forth and I am certain I have heard the last from this person.

It is nice to know the Seller has great feedback, but it is also nice to know if I am dealing with a habitual tire kicker or just a pain in the ass.
View Quote
so what’s your suggestion?
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 5:04:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Something like this maybe?????

Attachment Attached File

The 2nd number would be significantly higher as a user would be make making more inquiries then purchases.

Granted there is a potential issue where the seller can get inundated with requests for feedback because a user simply interacted with them.
Possibly feedback could be expected only if 3 or more e-mail interactions were done and not for a single e-mail.
Of course there is the other issue that if I am rated low then I could simply have my buddies up my rating since it doesn't require an official transaction.

Ok, after thinking it through the implementation or details still need some work, but I still like the idea.
Link Posted: 12/25/2019 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/28/2019 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top