BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Turning everyone against each other. Your fellow citizen will kill you.

Anyone not wearing a mask needs to be reported to the authorities.

I stirred up some royal shit on ND the other night. Then I just deleted my account. All of your neighbors are already part of the Gestapo, remember that.

View Quote

My business got a 1 star Google review while on vacation, trying to buy firewood at a local liquor store. (Had logo on truck) I walked in no mask, told lady I'll take all the wood ya got. She rudely said "Not without a mask ya won't" Saw skinny jeans millennials gawking outside. 2 minutes later got email from Google.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My business got a 1 star Google review while on vacation, trying to buy firewood at a local liquor store. (Had logo on truck) I walked in no mask, told lady I'll take all the wood ya got. She rudely said "Not without a mask ya won't" Saw skinny jeans millennials gawking outside. 2 minutes later got email from Google.
View Quote

How does it feel to be a white supremacist?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How does it feel to be a white supremacist?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do I need to wear a mask while driving on the interstate?
View Quote

My buddy was just telling me about seeing this on tv and that was the subject. If you are on a federal highway you have to wear a mask. But who is going to enforce this? US Marshalls?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My buddy was just telling me about seeing this on tv and that was the subject. If you are on a federal highway you have to wear a mask. But who is going to enforce this? US Marshalls?
View Quote

Maybe we'll see some high speed chases that can rival OJ.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gheyyyyy, will not comply.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The EO includes interstate commerce too. I guess a truckdriver, by himself, in his truck, is supposed to wear a mask when he crosses the state line????
View Quote

can't wait till troopers start pulling people over for not having a mask on alone in a car
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So apparently there's a mask mandate in place now for federal buildings and federal lands. Does that mean they honestly expect me to wear a mask if I'm out in the national forest? Who's gonna enforce it?

Side note, I was hiking the other day, group of three people going the other way. As I get closer, the woman is frantically pawing in her pocket for her mask that she holds up to her face with one cupped hand as I walk past. I literally looked at her like

How fucking broken in the head are these people, shit
View Quote

A lot of retards think the point of the face covering is to protect the wearer.   They're not broken in the head, just stupid.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I'm in my big tractor I bet they cant stop me with a PIT maneuver.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A lot of retards think the point of the face covering is to protect the wearer.   They're not broken in the head, just stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So apparently there's a mask mandate in place now for federal buildings and federal lands. Does that mean they honestly expect me to wear a mask if I'm out in the national forest? Who's gonna enforce it?

Side note, I was hiking the other day, group of three people going the other way. As I get closer, the woman is frantically pawing in her pocket for her mask that she holds up to her face with one cupped hand as I walk past. I literally looked at her like

She was saving his life! And he just

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even worse are the idiots who say "I wear this to protect you". Moron doomer fucks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#12]
double

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

can't wait till troopers start pulling people over for not having a mask on alone in a car
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Would it be illegal to wipe your ass with it immediately after receiving ticket?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#15]
FJB

Fuck maskholes

Fuck doomers
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do I need to wear a mask while driving on the interstate?

How many miles of federal highway are there? Almost none outside of national parks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/MSA5l8i-55.gif

Would it be illegal to wipe your ass with it immediately after receiving ticket?
View Quote

Illegal? Probably these days for sure, that's bio shit.

Would it be a ticket to jail? Yep, that would be one.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Illegal? Probably these days for sure, that's bio shit.

Would it be a ticket to jail? Yep, that would be one.

View Quote

But if it's a clean ass......
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Heh my family was out walking and came around a corner and there was an older Karen on the trail. She saw us unmasked heathens coming and freaked out and slipped on the ice and fell (not badly). When we tried to ask if she was OK or needed help she just snapped "I'm fine!" and gave us the stinkeye.    So our dog jumped up and licked her with covid tongue and then we left.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Turning everyone against each other. Your fellow citizen will kill you.

Anyone not wearing a mask needs to be reported to the authorities.

I stirred up some royal shit on ND the other night. Then I just deleted my account. All of your neighbors are already part of the Gestapo, remember that.

Suddenly I feel the need to get some magnetic logos for some woke company I don't work for to put on my truck...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:51:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Its symbolic.

And laughable.
View Quote

It's a test that we failed, allowing them to push further and further.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:51:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Sooooo, what’s the penalty for not wearing a govt mandated muzzle on the kings land ?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Pretty sure the mask mandate applies to inside a building, not in a forest.
View Quote

IDK...

I still see dumb shits wearing their mask, while alone, in their own car...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:55:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Suddenly I feel the need to get some magnetic logos for some woke company I don't work for to put on my truck...
View Quote

.....Nice.

In hindsight, wish I would've thought to track down the fags that did it. Just a good ol' grab em by the ear and boot to the rear.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:59:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

May all of your truck's body panels be iron based.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same people that drive around by themselves wearing it!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So which day was it supposed to magically disappear?

Election Day? Inauguration Day? Or have the goalposts moved again?
View Quote

It peaked a week or two ago.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They don't have too, they helped make ammo 150% more to buy so now nobody is out shooting
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead and try in enforce that on everyone shooting on BLM land

They don't have too, they helped make ammo 150% more to buy so now nobody is out shooting

Where are you getting ammo for only 150% more?

I'll gladly pay $24 for a 50rd box of 9mm that was originally $8.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm thinking it was already a mandate anyways, just didn't have all the media attention/Biden name all over it.  I know any vendors/contractors visiting military bases are required to wear masks, we were notified of that months ago.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:27:14 PM EDT
[#31]
A saying... whatcha wanna do? Grow to be an old man, sitting in your diapers in your front porch watching all the kids figuring life is sucking your toe no
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:33:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wearing a mask outdoors is about the dumbest thing I have seen....and yet I see thousands of people doing it.
People walking...by themselves...in the woods...wearing a mask.
They are literally hiking on a forested mountain....BY THEM FUCKING SELF....and they have a mask on.
View Quote
Dude.

I posted last month about this horseshit.

I was taking the garbage down to the curb, a lady is out for an evening walk, wearing a mask, safety glasses and rubber gloves. By herself. I had already placed the can and begun walking back up the driveway, but she crossed to the other side of the street and refused to make eye contact. When she had passed my driveway, she crossed back and continued walking.

I will bet $1000 she came from that one house around the corner that had a Biden sign. And still does.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wearing a mask outdoors is about the dumbest thing I have seen....and yet I see thousands of people doing it.
They are literally hiking on a forested mountain....BY THEM FUCKING SELF....and they have a mask on.
View Quote

Where are you seeing these thousands of people exactly? I see people outside all the time with no masks, even in an urban setting,  never mind on a mountain.  Just curious,  because I rarely see thousands of people outside all the time ever.  And I spend a lot of time outside.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like the cut of your jib.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#35]
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-protecting-the-federal-workforce-and-requiring-mask-wearing/

I don't think that masks will be mandated outdoors as long as maintaining physical distance is observed.
You are not going to be required to wear a mask in the middle of the National Forest.

Sec. 2.  Immediate Action Regarding Federal Employees, Contractors, Buildings, and Lands.  (a)  The heads of executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall immediately take action, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to require compliance with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures by:  on-duty or on-site Federal employees; on-site Federal contractors; and all persons in Federal buildings or on Federal lands.

(ii)   “Federal buildings” means buildings, or office space within buildings, owned, rented, or leased by the executive branch of which a substantial portion of occupants are Federal employees or Federal contractors; and

(iii)  “Federal lands” means lands under executive branch control.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:08:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How many miles of federal highway are there? Almost none outside of national parks.
View Quote

Do you pretend to be obtuse or are you as intense of a mask activist as you appear to be?

Attachment Attached File

These are Federal Highways.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:09:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

When I pass these people I've started shouting "COVID DEATH BREATH! COVID DEATH BREATH!"
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:13:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm thinking it was already a mandate anyways, just didn't have all the media attention/Biden name all over it.  I know any vendors/contractors visiting military bases are required to wear masks, we were notified of that months ago.
View Quote

Pretty much anything gov I've gone to in the last year has required masks.  Post office, courthouse, vote (was in a gov building), license office, etc...

I was expecting the mandate to be masks at all times everywhere.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Pretty much anything gov I've gone to in the last year has required masks.  Post office, courthouse, vote (was in a gov building), license office, etc...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck enforcing the last bit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:19:46 AM EDT
[#40]
What if I have to go buy stamps??  Hahaha
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:20:23 AM EDT
[#41]
It will be enforced the same way all laws are.  

If you’re spotted breaking the law, you get a ticket.  If you aren’t spotted, you won’t.

Out in the middle of nowhere, you’re much less likely to be spotted.  It’s no different than smoking a joint while hiking on federal lands.  Chances are no one will catch you, but I guess you never know.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:22:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Shhhh, no interuppting the circle jerk.   Gotta let em get worked up so they can whine about being victims of a grand conspiracy to... Make them wear a mask.  Quite nefarious AND all the victim role you can play!  Can't let those pesky minority's and jews have all the fun right?!?

Shit. We live in a USA of warrentless wiretapping, convictionless property seizure, and all manner of abuses of liberty.... And you fucking throw absolute tantrums about wearing a mask to help keep your neighbor's healthy and our economy open?  Embarrassing.  The truth is a lot of y'all are cowards.  This is "easy" and the consequences are mild, at least in the civil sense.  So keep imaging yourself a true freedom fighter for "not complying" and bragging about it on the internet.  If you weren't all cucked you would be standing up for shit that really matters.  Instead half the forum sucks gun grabbers dicks just cause they have an R after their name and said something mean about nasty ole pelosi.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:23:24 AM EDT
[#43]
They really want everyone’s faces concealed inside federal buildings now?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#44]
I sure hope someone has an army of lawyers ready to fuck with ever single dictate of our new wannabe dictator, tie their asses up in court all the way to SCOTUS for EVERYTHING, I don’t care if we lose every case, the process is the punishment, time to rub their faces in it. We just need to find a “Texas Judge” and get this troll party rolling.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:30:22 AM EDT
[#45]
It's ok. Just follow the rules.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:32:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Does this include Indian reservations?
View Quote

They've been full doomer since last March.

Blackfeet Rez looks like a ghost town.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:48:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Where are you seeing these thousands of people exactly? I see people outside all the time with no masks, even in an urban setting,  never mind on a mountain.  Just curious,  because I rarely see thousands of people outside all the time ever.  And I spend a lot of time outside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all in a group on one day. Here and there, over the past 8 months or so. In town, at parks, on the trails, the beach, etc. since last spring i have easily seen thousands of masked doomers wandering the landscape in their 'new normal'.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:08:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Saw a dude driving in his car today, alone in a tyvek suit and P100 full face respirator.

My Wife is convinced folks like that are trolling the public, I'm not so sure.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:09:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Shhhh, no interuppting the circle jerk.   Gotta let em get worked up so they can whine about being victims of a grand conspiracy to... Make them wear a mask.  Quite nefarious AND all the victim role you can play!  Can't let those pesky minority's and jews have all the fun right?!?

Shit. We live in a USA of warrentless wiretapping, convictionless property seizure, and all manner of abuses of liberty.... And you fucking throw absolute tantrums about wearing a mask to help keep your neighbor's healthy and our economy open?  Embarrassing.  The truth is a lot of y'all are cowards.  This is "easy" and the consequences are mild, at least in the civil sense.  So keep imaging yourself a true freedom fighter for "not complying" and bragging about it on the internet.  If you weren't all cucked you would be standing up for shit that really matters.  Instead half the forum sucks gun grabbers dicks just cause they have an R after their name and said something mean about nasty ole pelosi.
View Quote

That time of the month ???????.................
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:11:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top