Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2022 9:33:05 AM EDT
I'd like the ability to "tag" members in threads.

For example:

If we are in a long thread about optics and I see a member who is obviously a SME, I'd like the ability to tag that user with something like "optics SME". This tag field would reside underneath the user's avatar/info on the left his/her posts. The tag I assign the user would only be viewable by me.

This feature would allow users to better tune the noise/useful information ratio to their own liking without influencing the group involved in the thread.

As far as tags being persistent... I dunno. Maybe they are just active for the one thread you are tracking or maybe they stay attached to the user's profile you assigned them to.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Little Pony would be in everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top