Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2020 8:26:12 PM EDT
I’m specifically looking for some Fuente Short Story
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I've use cigar.com and cigarsinternational.com same company out of PA. Am happy, but they don't carry alot of upper end boutique stuff.  I have yet to venture into the wallet suck world of cigarbid
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I used cigar international and pretty happy with them.  I'm in their cigar of the month club.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've use cigar.com and cigarsinternational.com same company out of PA. Am happy, but they don't carry alot of upper end boutique stuff.  I have yet to venture into the wallet suck world of cigarbid
View Quote

Cigarbid is definitely dangerous for the wallet. Good deals to be had though.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 10:33:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Cigar.com and cigarbid.com is what I use. Ive scored some awesome deals lately on cigarbid
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

You know cigarbid is the same company too right?  It's just the same stuff that goes on sale on CI presented in an "auction" format.  

Cigarpage.com blows all the others out of the water in my opinion.  Especially during their "scorcher" deals.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

In stock on cigarpage,  $25.60/5-pack, $128.80/box
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 12:03:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Cigarbid.com is what I use. Ive scored some awesome deals lately on cigarbid
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2020 1:36:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I've been shopping with Cigarbid.com almost exclusively lately. A trip to Cigars International for some in person shopping to full up the top shelf every few months but for online it's been Cigarbid.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Cigarbid. The occasional sale on cigar international but cigar eBay is home now.
Link Posted: 8/18/2020 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You know cigarbid is the same company too right?  It's just the same stuff that goes on sale on CI presented in an "auction" format.  

Cigarpage.com blows all the others out of the water in my opinion.  Especially during their "scorcher" deals.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thompson Cigar is owned by CI too. Same address.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 8:00:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Cigar bid took my farm, huhuhu!
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 5:41:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Atlantic is by far my favorite online cigar shop.
Cigarbid gets more of my money and I frequent their site more often and receive packages from them regularly.  But I'm trying to quit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 6:06:37 AM EDT
[#13]
cigarpage.com is generally the best price in my experience.  have ordered many times and can recommend.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really have to be careful with CBid, anything that's highlighted as a "deal" isn't. The starting price is near whatever CI stock price is.

Anything that's limited (like Padron) either A) like above starts higher than some other vendors have it for or B) gets promptly bid higher than it can be had from other vendors.

HOWEVER, if it's a regularly posted item there's some screaming deals to be had. $2 a stick Hoyo Excaliburs, $3.50 Melanio V's, $3.30 Rocky Patel Edge  etc etc.

Just gotta be a little patient and sort by ending soon. You can snatch up a humidor full in no time, ask me how I know

Now that being said, THANKS! I've been looking everywhere for a 5 pack of Padron's thousand series I couldn't find them Cigarpage has them & they're below MSRP
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Cigar Monster which is Famous Smokes commonly list items that are marked down 2 cents and they list it in their ad. $49.98 regular price of $50.00
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 2:24:04 AM EDT
[#16]
i want ya'll to know i hate you for telling me about Cigarbid.

ETA:  i really need to stop or i'm going to run out of room in my Newair cc-100 and i'm going to need an over flow humidor....which will lead to buying a cc-300h.  i picked up some Diesel Unholy Cocktail's for $2 a stick,  and Man O' War Perfecto for $2.40 / stick.  and i'm currently winning three more.

Link Posted: 9/12/2020 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just ordered 2 5pks from cigar page for $28ish/pk
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Be careful, and be warned. I truly think I am addicted to bidding on there. I haven't been addicted to anything since Copenhagen, and I quit that in 1990 after 11 years of being addicted.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh no. I think I may get undone.
Link Posted: 9/26/2020 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I used cigar international and pretty happy with them.  I'm in their cigar of the month club.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2020 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#22]
You guys are going to get me in trouble. Cigarbid has robbed me of many a dollar since signing on just a few days ago. 2 boxes of diesel d6 maduro robusto, and 10 pack of the diesel whisky row.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
cigarpage.com is generally the best price in my experience.  have ordered many times and can recommend.
View Quote

And no shipping. Just ordered a box of Bellas Artes box pressed Maduro toros for $86 and change, that includes sales tax. In NY that cigar would be around $14 plus tax, so about $300 including taxes.

Ordered yesterday, tracking number from UPS this evening. Could be here as early as tomorrow, but likely Tuesday.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#24]
I've spent the most cigar money at cigarplace.biz.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've spent the most cigar money at cigarplace.biz.
View Quote

I go to my truck at lunch time to smoke my cigars and shop at cigarbid.co, Today I will look at cigarplace.biz

Really .biz????? never heard that one before, but I will try it later.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 7:26:20 AM EDT
[#26]
I responded earlier extolling CBid, so I’ll follow up by saying that the below 2 websites is where my money has been going lately. They’re owned by the same company and even have a button at the top to switch between the below two, famous smoke and their magazine page Cigar Advisor.

Way way less traffic on Cigar Auctioneer than CBid, most auctions end without any bids. Pull up “Final Countdown” & basically just buy what you want at a price you like. CMonster is 1 day discount pricing on mainly 5 packs.

Both have a better selection of higher end offerings than the other discount sites from what I’ve seen.

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/

https://www.cigarmonster.com/

ETA: forgot to mention, CBid and Black Friday let me stock up on “catalog brands”. And I’ve just been looking at 5 packs & singles of pricier stuff. The two above have better selection & lots of < 50 ring gauge which I prefer. Prices aren’t better.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:51:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I responded earlier extolling CBid, so I'll follow up by saying that the below 2 websites is where my money has been going lately. They're owned by the same company and even have a button at the top to switch between the below two, famous smoke and their magazine page Cigar Advisor.

Way way less traffic on Cigar Auctioneer than CBid, most auctions end without any bids. Pull up "Final Countdown" & basically just buy what you want at a price you like. CMonster is 1 day discount pricing on mainly 5 packs.

Both have a better selection of higher end offerings than the other discount sites from what I've seen.

https://www.cigarauctioneer.com/

https://www.cigarmonster.com/

ETA: forgot to mention, CBid and Black Friday let me stock up on "catalog brands". And I've just been looking at 5 packs & singles of pricier stuff. The two above have better selection & lots of < 50 ring gauge which I prefer. Prices aren't better.
View Quote

Thank you for the places, I'll give them a try what can it hurt?
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#28]
My go to sites are
Cigar.com
Cigars international.com
And famous smoke shop.

Thompson cigar signed me up for a couple different cigar clubs without my consent and I returned the cigars and told them to cancel the membership, after that they were still sending me bills for the cigars I returned to them. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card, so they don't get my business anymore.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#29]
CigarPage dot com, for me.

Cheapest in the country for what I smoke—La Flor Dominicana Double Ligeros and CAO Flathead 770s.

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top