[#1]
I think so.  I liked it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think so.  I liked it.
View Quote

Good deal.  I haven't seen much of anything Gibson or Goggins in that I haven't enjoyed.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Good deal.  I haven't seen much of anything Gibson or Goggins in that I haven't enjoyed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think so.  I liked it.

It's quirky and odd but I thought they did it well.    I didn't have the little voice in my head screaming at me that it hates the SJW crap in it and that's rare w/ modern movies.  I liked it enough I watched it again less than a week later w/ my son who also liked it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
It's good and I watched it twice. Just don't over analyze trigger discipline or Goggins lack of weapon handling experience while supposedly being a top assassin.
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's good and I watched it twice. Just don't over analyze trigger discipline or Goggins lack of weapon handling experience while supposedly being a top assassin.
View Quote

You would think after The Shield and Justified he'd be better.    My favorite scene of his though, lol

your ass is Awesome! scene - Predators
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Misread the title, thought you were calling me out....

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Misread the title, thought you were calling me out....

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2021 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top