Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/28/2022 4:17:40 AM EDT
Parkland victim rages at Nikolas Cruz: I hope the inmates murder you | LiveNOW from FOX

Dupe or not I can't even fathom what that man is going through.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:22:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree.
View Quote
Honestly a fair sentence would be locking that bastard in a room with all the victims families and let mob justice be done.

You watch the video. CRUZ has no remorse
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:25:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:35:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I've always been of the opinion that if the evidence is overwhelming and not disputable, that rapist-murders, serial killers, and mass murders - should be publicly tortured and executed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:50:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Honestly a fair sentence would be locking that bastard in a room with all the victims families and let mob justice be done.

View Quote

Our criminal justice system is polluted in the sense that we tend use it as almost revenge type punishment. By doing so we as a society lower ourselves to the level of the animal that committed the atrocious crime.

In the case of Cruz, and many like him, once he's found guilty and sentence is passed he should've simply been taken out back and shot in the head.

No anger, no hate…just business.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:57:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I don’t blame him..
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:23:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Our criminal justice system is polluted in the sense that we tend use it as almost revenge type punishment. By doing so we as a society lower ourselves to the level of the animal that committed the atrocious crime.

In the case of Cruz, and many like him, once he's found guilty and sentence is passed he should've simply been taken out back and shot in the head.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, our society looks at it as revenge and in my personal belief vengeance is the Lord's. That being said I also think after having a fair trial monster's like Cruz should be buried up to their stomachs and stoned to death by the victims families.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:16:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:46:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope it suffers and lives with fear and misery until it expires.

Frankly, they should post videos of the inevitable beatings on YouTube to show other would be Killers what being a “celebrity” of this type will get you.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Understandable
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Judge is a 1
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% spot on. just one and done it .
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Judge is a 1
View Quote

I'd give her a solid 7.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Once again the jury system fails to provide justice.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see no point or legal need for victim impact statements. Evidence was presented, the jury deliberated and produced a verdict, the judge is going to sentence based on the verdict and sentencing guidelines. I doubt if the judge would allow him/herself to be influenced by the statements.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Judge appears to be not guilty.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:47:19 AM EDT
[#20]
I’d rather him get beat and raped every day.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've always been of the opinion that if the evidence is overwhelming and not disputable, that rapist-murders, serial killers, and mass murders - should be publicly tortured and executed.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'd give her a solid 7.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judge is a 1

I'd give her a solid 7.

Today it's binary bro, they are either 1s or 0s.  You'd either wood plow or not.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:10:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Today it's binary bro, they are either 1s or 0s.  You'd either wood plow or not.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#24]
I am against capital punishment as a rule.

However.  

When there is absolutely no question as to guilt in cases like this
then summary execution should be an available as a punishment.

Also I'm glad to see a victim's family not forgiving for once.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I agree.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.  Society has an obligation to protect its members from those that would do then harm.  Sensationalising the guilty, the trial process, and the punishment due nothing but breed more copycat thrill killers.  The trial should be available to view for anyone who is interested, but as is the case here, he's pled guilty,  and there's plenty of corroborating evidence showing that to be true.  There's no question about it.  He's not being railroaded by some miscarriage of justice.  He's simply defective.

Kill him quickly, without hate.  Kill him for no other reason than to remove a threat to society.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#27]
The three jurors who dissented are cowards.  More concerned about offending their conscience than carrying out justice.  

Disagree with me?  I don’t care.  You can wallow in the same filth of self loathing that any unprincipled man does.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.  Society has an obligation to protect its members from those that would do then harm.  Sensationalising the guilty, the trial process, and the punishment do nothing but breed more copycat thrill killers.  The trial should be available to view for anyone who is interested, but as is the case here, he's pled guilty,  and there's plenty of corroborating evidence showing that to be true.  There's no question about it.  He's not being railroaded by some miscarriage of justice.  He's simply defective.

Kill him quickly, without hate.  Kill him for no other reason than to remove a threat to society.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Judge is a 1
View Quote

Something about her.....Something tells me she's into kinky stuff.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:43:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:47:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Correct outcome.    He should be executed within a year.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:23:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The three jurors who dissented are cowards.  More concerned about offending their conscience than carrying out justice.  

Disagree with me?  I don't care.  You can wallow in the same filth of self loathing that any unprincipled man does.
View Quote
I could have sworn I read one of them was a anti death penalty protestor or some shit.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:27:10 AM EDT
[#33]
No, I disagree.  Surprise uninvited butt sect daily.  He'd wish he was dead instead.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Well said!
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Within 1 week of of being convicted. No more letting them sit in prison for years or decades just waiting. All the while taxpayers are forced to give more and more money to keep the assholes alive longer than needed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#36]
A nitrogen flooding asphyxiation gas chamber is the ideal answer to this problem.

It's cheaper than lethal injection drugs, more "humane" than the electric chair (and certainly more humane than the condemned deserve), and not subject to incompetent marksmanship in a firing squad.

You could even recover and reuse the nitrogen if so inclined.  But at 77% of the atmosphere, it's already a virtually unlimited resource.

Just put the bastards to sleep.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
A nitrogen flooding asphyxiation gas chamber is the ideal answer to this problem.

It's cheaper than lethal injection drugs, more "humane" than the electric chair (and certainly more humane than the condemned deserve), and not subject to incompetent marksmanship in a firing squad.

You could even recover and reuse the nitrogen if so inclined.  But at 77% of the atmosphere, it's already a virtually unlimited resource.

View Quote

I'd rather use helium.  And leave the mask off so when they scream and beg for mercy, the audience gets a laugh.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#38]
So do I.

Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
I'd rather use helium.  And leave the mask off so when they scream and beg for mercy, the audience gets a laugh.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#39]
I don't blame him at all.   That would be a service to the citizens.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#40]
This country is a fucking joke when it comes to dealing with animals like him.

After trial they should be put to death, I'm sick and tired of people getting a full life after taking life.

That father deserves better.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is 100% correct.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Hanged from a public tree or lamp post in the town square or park and left there till the birds pick his bones clean.

The problem with incarceration is that it isn't scary enough.

There needs to be horror if you commit a violent crime and get caught.

The punishment should be a deterrent, and it hasn't been for a very long time. Fuck compassion.

We cater to these animals and cuddle their feelings and make excuses for them.

Kill them publicly and let them rot for all to see, including the people that consider committing violence on innocent people.

This solves 2 problems:

1. It gets rid of the scum that live among us.
2. It is a deterrent for those that consider doing similiar.
3. It saves a bunch of money that should not be spent on scumbag animals that prey on people.

Over all, eventually there will be less violent crime against innocent people.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Meh, kind of lose any sympathy when these idiots go on their gun grabbing tirades.  Schulman has been especially vociferous calling for banning of semiauto weapons nationwide, extended background checks, longer waiting periods, an age limit for rifles, the usual panoply of libtard gungrabber proposals.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

No it doesnt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#45]
And I hope it hurts the entire time he is dying.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Meh, kind of lose any sympathy when these idiots go on their gun grabbing tirades.  Schulman has been especially vociferous calling for banning of semiauto weapons nationwide, extended background checks, longer waiting periods, an age limit for rifles, the usual panoply of libtard gungrabber proposals.
View Quote
Really? Sad to hear that. Now, I'm sorry his kid died, but I enjoy his suffering.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Hear me out, all I'm saying is that if you give me a big blue tarp and one round of .22lr and three minutes fifteen seconds with the murderer, we could start putting this behind us.

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Put a notice out on all the social media sites that whoever kills the guy his commissary account will always have money in it where ever he ends up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#49]
17 people murdered, children, and they couldn't get the death penalty.  Our lives are regarded as so little to the gov.  Oh, but pick up that can, and don't 3d print a piece of plastic at home, and don't cut your barrel too short, or we'll throw you into same confinement given to murderers.  What a world we live in.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:48:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
17 people murdered, children, and they couldn't get the death penalty.  Our lives are regarded as so little to the gov.  Oh, but pick up that can, and don't 3d print a piece of plastic at home, and don't cut your barrel too short, or we'll throw you into same confinement given to murderers.  What a world we live in.
View Quote

That is the problem.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top