Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/8/2021 11:07:39 PM EDT
I was just reading a thread and a poster commented that the "glowies" and trolls are protected here.  I google the meaning of the word glowing and I find this entertaining article by The Atlantic.  Started out laughing about the secret desire of far righters to start race war until I got down about half way and saw AR15.com listed among the evil right wing websites.  Now I see a lot of extreme talk thrown around here but I would not describe this place as some collection for white supremacy.  Hell we have an official furry thread.

I would say in short however I am sure this site gets a lot of monitoring by unfriendly types.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/what-glowies-mean-online-spies/617717/

Updated at 9:40 a.m. E.T. on May 26, 2021

Judging by the actions of those who stormed the Capitol, far-right extremists don't fear arrest. But they do fear one thing: glowies.

During the Trump administration, many far-right groups' main concern was figuring out how to recruit more people to the cause. But as federal law-enforcement officials continue to round up people suspected of involvement in the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol, and Joe Biden's administration promises a crackdown on white-supremacist and anti-government radicals, extremists are on the verge of a crack-up, posting widely and worriedly about spies in their midst"glowies." That's the term far-right groups use to describe people they suspect of being federal law-enforcement agents or informants infiltrating their communication channels, trying to catch them plotting violence, or prodding them into illegal acts.

The term is in widespread use among extremists: On January 6, one Telegram user made their channel, which was popular with the far right, private because "nameless faceless glowies are joining." Two days later, another person suggested that glowies would "float dead cop story, to redirect public attention and sympathy," referring to the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick.* One user recommended downloading an alternative platform, ZeroNet, saying, "Glowies cannot take it down."

Screenshots of these Telegram channels were provided to me by Meghan Conroy, who researches far-right extremism at Moonshot CVE, an organization that aims to counter violent extremism. In addition, I found variations on the "glow" terminology all over 4chan, the imageboard that froths with racist and misogynist messages, and on TheDonald.win, the far-right successor to the pro-Trump subreddit r/The_Donald. All three platforms featured discussions of storming the Capitol in the days leading up to January 6.

Extremists have become more wary of real or perceived glowies since January 6. On the January 11, someone on 4chan asked, "What kind of shit should I get for the boogaloo?," meaning the civil war that the far-right boogaloo bois are preparing for. This, another person responded, seemed like "glow"the potential sign of an FBI agent. The same thing happened when another user asked about the best place to store guns. On TheDonald.win, someone suggested that the death of Ashli Babbitt, the woman killed during the Capitol riot, was possibly staged or orchestrated by glowies. "Since all you glowies are here looking for 'Domestic Terrorists,'" another wrote, "Look in the mirror then apologize for Ruby Ridge you sick fucks," referring to the 1992 siege by U.S. marshals in Idaho that led to the deaths of three people.
Recommended Reading

"With increased content moderation by platforms and tons of researchers/analysts paying more attention to the right, it appears these folks want to keep the momentum of the sixth going but are afraid to talk about it openly," Conroy told me via email.

Federal law enforcement, of course, has a long history of monitoring extremist groups. FBI informants infiltrated both the far-left Weather Underground and the Ku Klux Klan, among others. The FBI declined to comment on whether its agents or informants are currently monitoring far-right communications channels or posting in them directly. But federal agents don't have to be actively watching the channels to complicate the extremists' mission. Being watched makes planning harder. So does constant suspicion. The mere possibility of glowies among the militias might be enough to reduce the threat of extremist violence in the coming months.

Far-right forums are rife with racism and misogyny, so perhaps it's no surprise that glowie derives from the language of hate. The term originated with Terry Davis, a computer programmer who had schizophrenia and harbored paranoid conspiracy theories about the government. In a 2017 YouTube video that has been viewed nearly 1 million times, Davis says: "The CIA n**** glow in the dark; you can see them if you're driving. You just run them over." Because the internet can be a terrible place, the term took off, becoming popular on 4chan's white-nationalist /pol/ board and spreading to other platforms.

Glowie has also sprouted other permutations: Someone who seems suspicious is said to be "glowing." Seeming too much like an FBI agentknown as an "alphabet" in these forumsis called "glowposting."

For instance, asking a question like "Do you know where I can get schematics for 3-D-printed guns?" might be considered glowposting, because it suggests that the user is attempting to lure his interlocutor toward committing a crime, says Hampton Stall, a senior researcher at the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project and the founder of the MilitiaWatch blog. If someone is suspected of being a federal agent or an informant for the FBI, other group members will "fedjacket" him or her, making the case about why the person is secretly a snitch. To prevent feds from joining, some forums have devised elaborate vetting procedures. For instance, they'll ask potential members to send a picture of one of their biceps, on the theory that a reverse image search will reveal whether the picture is original. Also, "they're very bro-ey," Stall told me.

Then there's "glowing," which is talking about things that are violent and threateningand therefore likely to attract the attention of cops. In a chat on the Element messenger app that Conroy is in, people have asked, for example, "How brightly are we allowed to glow here?" Or, as part of a conversation about the apparent desire to execute members of Congress, one user said, "Yeah, I'd say every single congresscritter needs to go." "That's my kind of glowing right there," another user responded.

In order to attempt to cover their tracks, extremists will sometimes spell out their violent desires, then quickly add, "in Minecraft." Because you can't get arrested for wanting to kill people in a video game, right?

The meaning of glowies has evolved over time. In addition to referring to feds, the term is sometimes applied to dissenters, anti-fascists, or tech companies that might try to take down far-right forums. "If somebody gets out of line in the chat, they accuse them of being antifa," Stall said.

It's hard to impersonate the subculture of a group you don't belong to, so newcomers tend to write messages that read as slightly off, a "How do you do, fellow kids?" from an interloper. The members think, "This could be law enforcement, this could be antifa, but it's probably not Joe White Supremacist," says Mark Pitcavage, a senior research fellow at the Center on Extremism at the Anti-Defamation League. "Anybody who strikes them as being different from the crowd is raising alarm bells with them."

Still, the extremists' glow-dar isn't very good, Stall said. They miss people who are very obviously federal agents, or they accuse random users of glowing because they'll say something like "Time to kill all Democrats." Police officers who sympathize with white supremacists have been accused of glowing when they actually appear to be trying to help the extremists' cause.

Extremists' suspicion of law enforcement might seem strange, given that off-duty police officers were among the mob who stormed the Capitol earlier this month. But although far-right extremists tend to see local law enforcement as the ultimate authority, federal agents, to many of them, are extensions of the federal government, and therefore illegitimate.

In fact, as Arie Perliger, a professor of security studies at UMass Lowell, pointed out in a recent paper, even as law-enforcement officers have joined the ranks of far-right militias, militias have increased their attacks on law-enforcement and military targets. "You can be a police officer, but if you're not someone who's part of their constituency," Perliger told me, "you're the enemy."

Many people who have expressed support for the Capitol insurrection talk of glowies, but it's not yet clear how many of the people who actually seized the building are familiar with the term. Though dozens of known white supremacists who were on a terrorist watch list joined in the Capitol attack, as The Washington Post reported, the mob also included everyone from a horned shaman to a tech CEO. Members of militias like the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters also appeared to be there, but several experts told me those groups don't typically use online lingo like glowing, which is more commonly used by younger, more tech-savvy radicals.

Regardless of their affiliation, the rioters largely saw the day as a success. To some, it was a sign that the broad far-right movement is growing in strength. "The race war that they really fantasize about, you know, 'It feels like that we can actually bring this to fruition now, that we're really gathering steam following what happened on the 6th,'" Peter Simi, a sociologist at Chapman University who studies extremists, told me. Counterterrorism officials are predicting that the boogaloo movement, in particular, might commit additional violence in the coming weeks.

That's especially likely because the Biden administration will stoke these groups' rage. "The history of the militia movement for the past four years has been them scrounging around to find other enemies to spend energy onantifa, Democrats in Congress, governors doing lockdown measures, Black Lives Matter, all sorts of other things to occupy their time," Pitcavage, of the Anti-Defamation League, told me. "But with Biden as president, it's quite possible that they will revert to form and once more become extremely antagonistic to the federal government and grow."

And though extremists have recently been kicked off mainstream sites like Facebook and Twitter, they are still active on more esoteric platforms, such as Gab, Rocket.Chat, MeWe, Signal, Rumble, DLive, BitChute, and AR15.com, among others.

Still, even in these obscure corners of the internet, they might be right to be paranoid about glowies. "There's a long history of law enforcement infiltrating these groups," Simi said. It's highly likely that federal agents are actually monitoring these forums today, several experts told me. Trump ignored the threat of domestic terrorism for much of his presidency, but federal law enforcement has cracked down on the groups somewhat in the past year. Federal agents charged several boogaloo bois last fall, and last winter agents arrested the former leader of the white-supremacist group Atomwaffen Division for planning "swat" attacks on journalists and other foes.

Social media has long empowered militias and other far-right groups, and experts told me their banishment from mainstream platforms like Facebook could impede their growth. Every time a forum gets shut down, the extremists have to find a new home, a disruptive waste of their time. "The more time that they have to spend reorganizing and recalibrating is less time that they can spend planning more concrete, dangerous activity," Micah Clark, a Moonshot CVE program director, told me. "A lot of the far right has had free rein on the internet for years longer than they should have." Now, he said, these groups "are freaking out, because they sense that things are changing." Some forums urged members not to attend protests on Inauguration Day, saying it might be an opportunity for entrapment.

But even if federal-agent infiltration doesn't lead to any arrests, it might serve another useful purpose. These extremist groups, which were already predisposed to paranoia, now have something to be paranoid about. Real or perceived glowies are putting a healthy fear into these groups, which thrive on the premise that they are on the right side of history. It's humbling to go from being a well-regarded CEO to being judged a criminal and a terrorist.

These days, the Capitol rioters might be thinking, as Clark put it, "I have all this privilege, and I might have just thrown a lot of it away." The white men at the apex of American society don't fear much. But they do fear falling to the bottom.

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:14:05 PM EDT
[#1]
with all the flair under your name you got to be a fed boi. hit the light switch.. yup he glows.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I fell asleep while reading the OP
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Any news that references 4chan is laughable
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Feigning disinterest in the article about undercover feds sounds like something an undercover fed would do.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#5]
That is way too much reading man.

I'm just going to say that Arfcom is very diverse.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Apparently ‘tarded Commie stooges at The Atlantic just don’t get difficult concepts like ‘shitposting’.

It’s laughable how Donald Trump is still living rent-free in their tiny brains after all this time.

L-O-fuckin’-L!

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:17:56 PM EDT
[#7]
There has not been talk of popping P Mags, going dark or AO capers in the past few minutes...hmmmmm
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Didn’t read the Great Wall of text. What’s a glowie?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:18:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

21ers
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Found the glowie
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I can’t post the Terry Davis clip that created the term glowies

But that’s where it comes from
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

21ers
View Quote

I thought we just called them tards?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell. I walked both the dogs a mile, stopped and had a few beers with a neighbor, banged the wife and had an ice cream sammich before finishing that write up.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:20:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Evelyn Wood, call your office.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:20:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Well for the tl/dr crowd the takeaway is that the msn has become aware of arfcom and views it as a negative influence like the KKK.  I would recommend never using terms like "glowie" or any other odd easily usable terms that can pop up in random searches when discussing politics etc.

edit for spelling
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#17]
You apparently haven't been involved going enough to know not to post a wall of text.

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#18]
I was trying to re-post the article for those who didn't want to click the link.  Also failed to make the link hot.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm subscribed to a few legit glow threads.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well for the tl/dr crowd the takeaway is that the msn has become aware of arfcom and views it as a negative influence like the KKK.  I would recommend never using terms like "glowie" or any other odd easily usable terms that can pop up in random searches when discussing politics etc.

edit for spelling
View Quote
They'll just redefine whatever words you use into something Suzy Soccermom can easily process as cause for alarm or disdain. They have no problem painting a black man as a white supremist in the public eye if he espouses conservative values, doing so to a faceless handle on the internet is child's play for them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:27:19 PM EDT
[#21]
GWB_tldr.gif

Edit -
He found it for me:
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:27:58 PM EDT
[#22]
then lets call them glowsticks
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey, any feds or lefties reading,
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Any news that references 4chan is laughable
View Quote

Any news that references Mark Pitcavage is even worse. /pol/ are trolls. Pitcavage believes almost half of his own bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

edit for spelling
View Quote

glowie
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm not reading all that shit, wheres the rave?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:30:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Holy fuck can someone send me like a cliff note or something
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:32:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I would recommend never using terms like "glowie" or any other odd easily usable terms that can pop up in random searches when discussing politics etc.
View Quote

Why?  It's in-group jargon with a known meaning, and a hell of a lot easier to spell than agent provocateur.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

edit for spelling
View Quote

Uh yeah! Welcome to the beginning of ar15.com. Do you know how far behind you are if you just figured that out?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Uh yeah! Welcome to the beginning of ar15.com. Do you know how far behind you are if you just figured that out?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

edit for spelling

fuck we've reached the jeff limit
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Praise be to Terry, a train may have taken him from us, but he will always be God's one true chosen schizophrenic operating system creator.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

A term for a Feds on an online forum. I just learned it recently too. Another wonderful term from 4chan. I guarantee that site is being monitored.  

The thing is, if you're a fed, why would you even need to make an account and post? You can just sit back and read all day.

Gun owners tend to be pretty savvy. Like if someone randomly PM's you asking about Lightning Link diagrams, then yeah, the alarm bells will go off.

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:36:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

edit for spelling
View Quote

The list below contains many of the keywords the Government Spooks search YOUR email and chat for.

Explosives, guns, assassination, conspiracy, primers, detonators, initiators, main charge, nuclear charges, ambush, sniping, motorcade, IRS, BATF, jtf-6, mjtf, hrt, srt, hostages, munitions, weapons, TNT, rdx, amfo, hmtd, picric acid, silver nitrite, mercury fulminate, presidential motorcade, salt peter, charcoal, sulfur, c4, composition b, amatol, petn, lead azide, lead styphante, ddnp, tetryl, nitrocellulose, nitrostarch, mines, grenades, rockets, fuses, delay mechanism, mortars, rpg7, propellants, incendiaries, incendiary device, thermite, security forces, intelligence, agencies, hrt, resistance, psyops, infiltration, assault team, defensive elements, evasion, detection, mission, communications, the football, platter charge, shaped charges, m118, claymore, body armor, charges, shrapnel, timers, timing devices, boobytraps, detcord, pmk 40, silencers, Uzi, HK-MP5, AK-47, FAL, Jatti, Skorpion MP, teflon bullets, cordite, napalm, law, Stingers, RPK, SOCIMI 821 SMG, STEN, BAR, MP40, HK-G3,FN-MAG, RPD,PzB39, Air Force One, M60, RPK74, SG530, SG540, Galil arm, Walther WA2000, HK33KE, Parker-Hale MOD. 82, AKR, Ingram MAC10, M3, L34A1, Walther MPL, AKS-74, HK-GR6, subsonic rounds, ballistic media, special forces, JFKSWC, SFOD-D! , SRT, Rewson, SAFE, Waihopai, INFOSEC, ASPIC, Information Security, SAI, Information Warfare, IW, IS, Privacy, Information Terrorism, Kenya, Terrorism Defensive Information, Defense Information Warfare, Offensive Information, Offensive Information Warfare, NAIA, SAPM, ASU, ECHELON ASTS, National Information Infrastructure, InfoSec, SAO, Reno, Compsec, JICS, Computer Terrorism, Firewalls, Secure Internet Connections, RSP, ISS, JDF, Passwords, NAAP, DefCon V, RSO, Hackers, Encryption, ASWS, Espionage, USDOJ, NSA, CIA, S/Key, SSL, FBI, Secret Service, USSS, Defcon, Military, White House, Undercover, NCCS, Mayfly, PGP, SALDV, PEM, resta, RSA, Perl-RSA, MSNBC, bet, AOL, AOL TOS, CIS, CBOT, AIMSX, STARLAN, 3B2, BITNET, Tanzania, SAMU, COSMOS, DATTA, E911, FCIC, HTCIA, IACIS, UT/RUS, JANET, ram, JICC, ReMOB, LEETAC, UTU, VNET, BRLO, SADCC, NSLEP, SACLANTCEN, FALN, 877, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, BZ, CANSLO, CBNRC, CIDA, JAVA, rsta, Awarehouse, Active X, Compsec 97, RENS, LLC, DERA, JIC, ri! p, rb, Wu, RDI, Mavricks, BIOL, Meta-hackers, ^?, SADT, Steve Case, Tools, RECCEX, Telex, OTAN, monarchist, NMIC, NIOG, IDB, MID/KL, NADIS, NMI, SEIDM, BNC, CNCIS, STEEPLEBUSH, RG, BSS, DDIS, mixmaster, BCCI, BRGE, SARL, Military Intelligence, JICA, Scully, recondo, Flame, Infowar, Bubba, Freeh, Donaldson, Archives, ISADC, CISSP, Sundevil, jack, Investigation, JOTS, ISACA, NCSA, ASVC, spook words, RRF, 1071, Bugs Bunny, Verisign, Secure, ASIO, Lebed, ICE, NRO, Lexis-Nexis, NSCT, SCIF, FLiR, JIC, bce, Lacrosse, Bunker, Flashbangs, HRT, IRA, EODG, DIA, USCOI, CID, BOP, FINCEN, FLETC, NIJ, ACC, AFSPC, BMDO, site, SASSTIXS, NAVWAN, NRL, RL, NAVWCWPNS, NSWC, USAFA, AHPCRC, ARPA, SARD, LABLINK, USACIL, SAPT, USCG, NRC, ~, O, NSA/CSS, CDC, DOE, SAAM, FMS, HPCC, NTIS, SEL, USCODE, CISE, SIRC, CIM, ISN, DJC, bemd, SGC, UNCPCJ, CFC, SABENA, DREO, CDA, SADRS, DRA, SHAPE, bird dog, SACLANT, BECCA, DCJFTF, HALO, SC, TA SAS, Lander, GSM, T Branch, AST, SAMCOMM, HAHO, FKS, 868, GCHQ, DITSA, S! ORT, AMEMB, NSG, HIC, EDI, benelux, SAS, SBS, SAW, UDT, EODC, GOE, DOE, SAMF, GEO, JRB, 3P-HV, Masuda, Forte, AT, GIGN, Exon Shell, radint, MB, CQB, CONUS, CTU, RCMP, GRU, SASR, GSG-9, 22nd SAS, GEOS, EADA, SART, BBE, STEP, Echelon, Dictionary, MD2, MD4, MDA, diwn, 747, ASIC, 777, RDI, 767, MI5, 737, MI6, 757, Kh-11, EODN, SHS, ^X, Shayet-13, SADMS, Spetznaz, Recce, 707, CIO, NOCS, Halcon, NSS, Duress, RAID, Uziel, wojo, Psyops, SASCOM, grom, NSIRL, D-11, SERT, VIP, ARC, S.E.T. Team, NSWG, MP5k, SATKA, DREC, DEVGRP, DF, DSD, FDM, GRU, LRTS, SIGDEV, NACSI, MEU/SOC,PSAC, PTT, RFI, ZL31, SIGDASYS, TDM, SUKLO, SUSLO, TELINT, fake, TEXTA, ELF, LF, MF, SIGS, VHF, Recon, peapod, PA598D28, Spall, dort, 50MZ, 11Emc Choe, SATCOMA, UHF, SHF, ASIO, SASP, WANK, Colonel, domestic disruption, 5ESS, smuggle, Z- 200, 15kg, UVDEVAN, RFX, nitrate, OIR, Pretoria, M-14, enigma, Bletchley Park, Clandestine, NSO, nkvd, argus, afsatcom, CQB, NVD, Counter Terrorism Security, SARA, Rapid Reaction, JSOF! C3IP, Corporate Security, Police, sniper, PPS, ASIS, ASLET, TSCM, Security Consulting, M-x spook, Z-150T, High Security, Security Evaluation, Electronic Surveillance, MI-17, ISR, NSAS, Counterterrorism, real, spies, IWO, eavesdropping, debugging, CCSS, interception, COCOT, NACSI, rhost, rhosts, ASO, SETA, Amherst, Broadside, Capricorn, NAVCM, Gamma, Gorizont, Guppy, NSS, rita, ISSO, submiss, ASDIC, .tc, 2EME REP, FID, 7NL SBS, tekka, captain, 226, .45, nonac, .li, Ionosphere, Mole, Keyhole, NABS, Kilderkin, Artichoke, Badger, Emerson, Tzvrif, SDIS, T2S2, STTC, DNR, NADDIS, NFLIS, CFD, quarter, Cornflower, Daisy, Egret, Iris, JSOTF, Hollyhock, Jasmine, Juile, Vinnell, B.D.M., Sphinx, Stephanie, Reflection, Spoke, Talent, Trump, FX, FXR, IMF, POCSAG, rusers, Covert Video, Intiso, r00t, lock picking, Beyond Hope, LASINT, csystems, .tm, passwd, 2600 Magazine, JUWTF, Competitor, EO, Chan, Pathfinders, SEAL Team 3, JTF, Nash, ISSAA, B61-11, Alouette, executive, Event Security,! Mace, Cap-Stun, stakeout, ninja, ASIS, ISA, EOD, Oscor, Merlin, NTT, SL-1, Rolm, TIE, Tie-fighter, PBX, SLI, NTT, MSCJ, MIT, 69, RIT, Time, MSEE, Cable & Wireless, CSE, SUW, J2, Embassy, ETA, Fax, finks, Fax encryption, white noise, Fernspah, MYK, GAFE, forcast, import, rain, tiger, buzzer, N9, pink noise, CRA, M.P.R.I., top secret, Mossberg, 50BMG, Macintosh Security, Macintosh Internet Security, OC3, Macintosh Firewalls, Unix Security, VIP Protection, SIG, sweep, Medco, TRD, TDR, Z, sweeping, SURSAT, 5926, TELINT, Audiotel, Harvard, 1080H, SWS, Asset, Satellite imagery, force, NAIAG, Cypherpunks, NARF, 127, Coderpunks, TRW, remailers, replay, redheads, RX-7, explicit, FLAME, JTF-6, AVN, ISSSP, Anonymous, W, Sex, chaining, codes, Nuclear, 20, subversives, SLIP, toad, fish, data havens, unix, c, a, b, d, SUBACS, the, Elvis, quiche, DES, 1*, NATIA, NATOA, sneakers, UXO, (), OC-12, counterintelligence, Shaldag, sport, NASA, TWA, DT, gtegsc, owhere, .ch, hope, emc, industr! ial espionage, SUPIR, PI, TSCI, spookwords, industrial intelligence, H.N.P., SUAEWICS, Juiliett Class Submarine, Locks, qrss, loch, 64 Vauxhall Cross, Ingram Mac-10, wwics, sigvoice, ssa, E.O.D., SEMTEX, penrep, racal, OTP, OSS, Siemens, RPC, Met, CIA-DST, INI, watchers, keebler, contacts, Blowpipe, BTM, CCS, GSA, Kilo Class, squib, primacord, RSP, Z7, Becker, Nerd, fangs, Austin, no|d, Comirex, GPMG, Speakeasy, humint, GEODSS, SORO, M5, BROMURE, ANC, zone, SBI, DSS, S.A.I.C., Minox, Keyhole, SAR, Rand Corporation, Starr, Wackenhutt, EO, burhop, Wackendude, mol, Shelton, 2E781, F-22, 2010, JCET, cocaine, Vale, IG, Kosovo, Dake, 36,800, Hillal, Pesec, Hindawi, GGL, NAICC, CTU, botux, Virii, CCC, ISPE, CCSC, Scud, SecDef, Magdeyev, VOA, Kosiura, Small Pox, Tajik, +=, Blacklisted 411, TRDL, Internet Underground, BX, XS4ALL, wetsu, muezzin, Retinal Fetish, WIR, Fetish, FCA, Yobie, forschung, emm, ANZUS, Reprieve, NZC-332, edition, cards, mania, 701, CTP, CATO, Phon- e, Chicago! Posse, NSDM, l0ck, spook, keywords, QRR, PLA, TDYC, W3, CUD, CdC, Weekly World News, Zen, World Domination, Dead, GRU, M72750, Salsa, 7, Blowfish, Gorelick, Glock, Ft. Meade, NSWT, press- release, WISDIM, burned, Indigo, wire transfer, e-cash, Bubba the Love Sponge, Enforcers, Digicash, zip, SWAT, Ortega, PPP, NACSE, crypto-anarchy, AT&T, SGI, SUN, MCI, Blacknet, SM, JCE, Middleman, KLM, Blackbird, NSV, GQ360, X400, Texas, jihad, SDI, BRIGAND, Uzi, Fort Meade, *&, gchq.gov.uk, supercomputer, bullion, 3, NTTC, Blackmednet, :, Propaganda, ABC, Satellite phones, IWIS, Planet-1, ISTA, rs9512c, South Africa, Sergeyev, Montenegro, Toeffler, Rebollo, sorot, cryptanalysis, nuclear, 52 52 N – 03 03 W, Morgan, Canine, GEBA, INSCOM, MEMEX, Stanley, FBI, Panama, fissionable, Sears Tower, NORAD, Delta Force, SEAL, virtual, WASS, WID, Dolch, secure shell, screws, Black-Ops, O/S, Area51, SABC, basement, ISWG, $ @, data-haven, NSDD, black-bag, rack, TEMPEST, Goodwin, rebels, ID, MD5, ID! EA, garbage, market, beef, Stego, ISAF, unclassified, Sayeret Tzanhanim, PARASAR, Gripan, pirg, curly, Taiwan, guest, utopia, NSG, orthodox, CCSQ, Alica, SHA, Global, gorilla, Bob, UNSCOM, Fukuyama, Manfurov, Kvashnin, Marx, Abdurahmon, snullen, Pseudonyms, MITM, NARF, Gray Data, VLSI, mega, Leitrim, Yakima, NSES, Sugar Grove, WAS, Cowboy, Gist, 8182, Gatt, Platform, 1911, Geraldton, UKUSA, veggie, XM, Parvus, NAVSVS, 3848, Morwenstow, Consul, Oratory, Pine Gap, Menwith, Mantis, DSD, BVD, 1984, blow out, BUDS, WQC, Flintlock, PABX, Electron, Chicago Crust, e95, DDR&E, 3M, KEDO, iButton, R1, erco, Toffler, FAS, RHL, K3, Visa/BCC, SNT, Ceridian, STE, condor, CipherTAC-2000, Etacs, Shipiro, ssor, piz, fritz, KY, 32, Edens, Kiwis, Kamumaruha, DODIG, Firefly, HRM, Albright, Bellcore, rail, csim, NMS, 2c, FIPS140-1, CAVE, E-Bomb, CDMA, Fortezza, 355ml, ISSC, cybercash, NAWAS, government, NSY, hate, speedbump, joe, illuminati, BOSS, Kourou, Misawa, Morse, HF, P415, ladylove, fi! lofax, Gulf, lamma, Unit 5707, Sayeret Mat’Kal, Unit 669, Sayeret Golani, Lanceros, Summercon, NSADS, president, ISFR, freedom, ISSO, walburn, Defcon VI, DC6, Larson, P99, HERF pipe-bomb, 2.3 Oz., cocaine, $, impact, Roswell, ESN, COS, E.T., credit card, b9, fraud, ST1, assassinate, virus, ISCS, ISPR, anarchy, rogue, mailbomb, 888, Chelsea, 1997, Whitewater, MOD, York, plutonium, William Gates, clone, BATF, SGDN, Nike, WWSV, Atlas, IWWSVCS, Delta, TWA, Kiwi, PGP 2.6.2., PGP 5.0i, PGP 5.1, siliconpimp, SASSTIXS, IWG, Lynch, 414, Face, Pixar, IRIDF, NSRB, eternity server, Skytel, Yukon, Templeton, Johohonbu, LUK, Cohiba, Soros, Standford, niche, ISEP, ISEC, 51, H&K, USP, ^, sardine, bank, EUB, USP, PCS, NRO, Red Cell, NSOF, Glock 26, snuffle, Patel, package, ISI, INR, INS, IRS, GRU, RUOP, GSS, NSP, SRI, Ronco, Armani, BOSS, Chobetsu, FBIS, BND, SISDE, FSB, BfV, IB, froglegs, JITEM, SADF, advise, TUSA, LITE, PKK, HoHoCon, SISMI, ISG, FIS, MSW, Spyderco, UOP, SSCI, NIMA, HAMASMOIS, SVR, SIN, advisors, SAP, Monica, OAU, PFS, Aladdin, AG, chameleon man, Hutsul, CESID, Bess, rail gun, .375, Peering, CSC, Tangimoana Beach, Commecen, Vanuatu, Kwajalein, LHI, DRM, GSGI, DST, MITI, JERTO, SDF, Koancho, Blenheim, Rivera, Kyudanki, varon, 310, 17, 312, NB, CBM, CTP, Sardine, SBIRS, jaws, SGDN, ADIU, DEADBEEF, IDP, IDF, Halibut, SONANGOL, Flu, &, Loin, PGP 5.53, meta, Faber, SFPD, EG&G, ISEP, blackjack, Fox, Aum, AIEWS, AMW, RHL, Baranyi, WORM, MP5K-SD, 1071, WINGS, cdi, VIA, DynCorp, UXO, Ti, WWSP, WID, osco, Mary, honor, Templar, THAAD, package, CISD, ISG, BIOLWPN, JRA, ISB, ISDS, chosen, LBSD, van, schloss, secops, DCSS, DPSD, LIF, PRIME, SURVIAC, telex, SP4, Analyzer, embassy, Golf, B61-7, Maple, Tokyo, ERR, SBU, Threat, JPL, Tess, SE, EPL, SPINTCOM, ISS-ADP, Merv, Mexico, SUR, SO13, Rojdykarna, airframe, 510, EuroFed, Avi, shelter, Crypto AG.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:37:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Feigning disinterest in the article about undercover feds sounds like something an undercover fed would do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I recall that’s taught early on.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:38:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

A term for a Feds on an online forum. I just learned it recently too. Another wonderful term from 4chan. I guarantee that site is being monitored.  

The thing is, if you're a fed, why would you even need to make an account and post? You can just sit back and read all day.

Gun owners tend to be pretty savvy. Like if someone randomly PM's you asking about Lightning Link diagrams, then yeah, the alarm bells will go off.

View Quote

This, gentlemen, is an ironic post.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:40:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
 I would recommend never using terms like "glowie"

View Quote

Ok ok. Henceforth they will be refered to as Pickle Smootchers.

So, yah know, don't be a Pickle Smootcher.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I might be mistaken, but I thought that that term originated on drug forums 10+ years ago.  I thought it was a term originally coinedby the left.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

edit for spelling
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to PM me and I'll happily share all the guns I've owned/own, military service, my current job, and anything you want to know about me.

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hell. I walked both the dogs a mile, stopped and had a few beers with a neighbor, banged the wife and had an ice cream sammich before finishing that write up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:47:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The current Federal government is full of radical revolutionaries that would overthrow the United States.

The last Dim administration, too.
View Quote

Ummmm you say that like they might not have already done it and are running the show. I really wonder about that sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Welcome to PM me and I'll happily share all the guns I've owned/own, military service, my current job, and anything you want to know about me.

View Quote

I've read your posts, unfortunately. I don't really have any need or interest in direct correspondence beyond this sort of snark.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:50:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Deleted.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Found the glowie
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found the glowie

When you get a BJ with glow sticks shoved up your butt.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:52:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The list below contains many of the keywords the Government Spooks search YOUR email and chat for.

View Quote

Hold up
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:53:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Any news that references Mark Pitcavage's expert findings is laughable
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#49]
There's one thing a left does better than anyone, and that's drivel.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:54:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

edit for spelling
View Quote

Glowie Glowie Glowie Glowie Glowie

Fuck them. They have been reading and on this forum probably since the 9/11. The Truthers were the first iteration.

If it is MSN or FBI, it is the same side of the same coin.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top