Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 4/5/2020 10:44:54 AM EDT
As I warned in another thread, this is by no means a professional work. It is something I wrote a while back and figured with everybody stuck at home they may need something to read. The names and dates involved are all past their time now so do your best to read past them.

Story is complete,  I will post it by chapter.
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Prologue    

Letter From Grandad

Thursday October 15, 2015

I don’t know your name yet, heck you haven’t even been born yet. I’m writing you in fear that we may never meet, but ever hopeful that one day I will be able to read it to you.

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm David Bremner, your Grandfather. And it will be among my greatest honours should one day we get to sit together and we can talk about what I am about to write.

Granddad

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry guys/gals.  Give me a bit. Apparently I am limited to 2000 characters per post.  Is there a different method of posting?  The book is almost 100, 000 words so breaking up into 2000 character pieces would be crazy...  

Not sure if any of the mods could help out?
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 5:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like it is a no go on larger posts.

You can find the story in its entirety posted here
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Reading now. Great storyline!
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top