Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:28:19 AM EDT
https://www.chronicleonline.com/news/local/five-day-old-girl-dies-after-being-attacked-by-family/article_994dfb1a-e85d-11e8-a528-afbd3815c756.html
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Chihuahua ?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn. Muh Peeboo has been busy this week!

Still a shit breed for shit people.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#4]
High cap assault dog.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#5]
carnac.jpg
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Left them unsupervised and able to be together... Babies are basically bait
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#8]
What did the dog weigh?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:35:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Pit bull owners voted for Hubert Humphrey and they killed Jesus!

This is Bat country!
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
High cap assault dog.
View Quote
Right. I genuinely do not understand the disdain here for them. It has been compared and immediately shot down with insults but seriously...what is the difference between this and the media portraying AR's as all bad and only the military should have them? Que "can an AR bite your face off just sitting there?"... not the same. You take a very small amount of attacks in comparison to other dog attacks and the pits get all the media and attention and hatred. It is the same ignorance as the medias portrayal of gun owners imho. Getto dogs /Redneck Nazi's with AR's... ignorance in both views.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#12]
There is no pit bull violence, and no voter fraud either.

signed, Florida.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Right. I genuinely do not understand the disdain here for them. It has been compared and immediately shot down with insults but seriously...what is the difference between this and the media portraying AR's as all bad and only the military should have them? Que "can an AR bite your face off just sitting there?"... not the same. You take a very small amount of attacks in comparison to other dog attacks and the pits get all the media and attention and hatred. It is the same ignorance as the medias portrayal of gun owners imho. Getto dogs /Redneck Nazi's with AR's... ignorance in both views.
View Quote
ARs are inanimate objects, dogs have a brain. Seems pretty simple to me. I’ve never met a pit I’ve trusted. I’d rather be surrounded by unfamiliar Rottweilers and Dobermans than a pit.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#14]
In before all the pitbull owners/apologists claim:
1) How did the newspaper/police know it was a pitbull, did they run a DNA test?
2) There are tons of mixed breeds that people claim are pitbulls that really aren't, and that is probably the case here!
3) My pitbull wouldn't hurt a fly and is the kindest gentlest dog on this planet (pictures inserted to prove it!)!
4) It has nothing to do with the breed and everything to do with how the owner's raise/socialize/train the dog.
5) All the "dog bite" data out there has a slanted agenda and is utter bs.
6) Golden retrievers and Chihuahuas bite and main more people every year than *pitbulls

*and by "pitbulls" I mean an extremely narrow band of pure bred pitbull whose genetic markers can be traced back 5,000 years, and everything else I don't qualify as a "pitbull"
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
WE GOT ONE!!!
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:46:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
AR15s are symbols of freedom(although with the NFA, they're also kind of symbols of non-freedom .) Pit Bulls are status symbols of trash.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
High cap assault dog.
So you’re saying that if a dog that wasn’t a pit bull killed a 5 day old baby it wouldn’t have made the news?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ARs are inanimate objects, dogs have a brain. Seems pretty simple to me. I've never met a pit I've trusted. I'd rather be surrounded by unfamiliar Rottweilers and Dobermans than a pit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ARs are inanimate objects, dogs have a brain. Seems pretty simple to me. I've never met a pit I've trusted. I'd rather be surrounded by unfamiliar Rottweilers and Dobermans than a pit.
I'd rather lay naked in a pentagram painted on the ground, slathered in goats blood, surrounded by loaded AR-15s all pointed at me, with voodoo witch-doctors chanting a spell to animate the guns than spend time with a pitbull. Why, because no matter what those guns are going to go off by themselves and harm me. But the pitbull just might.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
High cap assault dog.
Then why did they euthanize the dog.  Should have given it to another family with a newborn.  Eventually it could be trained to not kill newborns!
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
One of the dumbest things I’ve read. One is an inanimate object incapable of operation without a willing owner/user... the other will kill shit with or without the owner present. Get it? Seriously, do you fucking get it?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#21]
I adopted a pitbull mix this past winter. He seemed like a very nice dog, and got along well with my female rottweiler for 3 months. After having him for 3 months he decided he wanted to kill my rottweiler and tried to repeatedly.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Did I make it in before Namaah?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:52:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
A five-year review of dog-bite injuries from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, published in 2009 in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, found that almost 51 percent of the attacks were from pit bulls, almost 9 percent were from Rottweilers and 6 percent were from mixes of those two breeds.

Let us check the statistical period over the ten year period of 2005 and 2014. According to DogsBite.org, a non-profit organization that compiles and analyzes all of the dogs bite attacks in the country, Pit bulls accounted for 203 deaths in those ten years. This is a staggering 62 percent of the overall dog related death incidents, at 326 Americans killed between 05 and 14
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:55:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A five-year review of dog-bite injuries from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, published in 2009 in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, found that almost 51 percent of the attacks were from pit bulls, almost 9 percent were from Rottweilers and 6 percent were from mixes of those two breeds.

Let us check the statistical period over the ten year period of 2005 and 2014. According to DogsBite.org, a non-profit organization that compiles and analyzes all of the dogs bite attacks in the country, Pit bulls accounted for 203 deaths in those ten years. This is a staggering 62 percent of the overall dog related death incidents, at 326 Americans killed between 05 and 14
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your silly math and statistics mean nothing - but mah pit is the sweetest dog eVaR!

Shitbulls are a shit breed for shit people. Not only do I hate pits - I refuse to associate with anyone that owns one.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Much as I appreciate your  position as others have mentioned, it’s simply not a valid comparison. Dogs are sentient creatures and are not simply tools to be manipulated by their users.

However there is an arguement to be made about whether or not their environment and upbringing influence their decision making and behavior, i.e whether they attack an unprovoked individual or simply go about their business without incident.
And then of course there are genetics to account for.....
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
High cap assault dog.
My guns do not have a mind of their own. They can not do anything independent of a physical action. I could keep a loaded AR under the babies bed until the second coming and it would hurt no one on it's own.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Charge the dog's owners with murder. Yes, I'm serious.

Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:02:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
The "disdain" is because these trash dogs, bred by trash people, are disproportionally represented when it comes to maulings and killings of people, especially children.

You can't just throw away the point "can an AR bite off your face just sitting there?" because that IS the difference. A gun is an inanimate object, not dangerous in and of itself unless misused by a person. Further, the keeping and using of those tools is protected by the highest law of our land. You really can't compare the two things without a giant leap of illogic. These dogs can act on their own and become unhinged at any moment. They are all ticking time bombs and while some never go off, I'm shocked when anyone acts surprised when they do.

I would not have one, be around one, or allow anyone I love to be around one.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:03:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Charge the dog's owners with murder. Yes, I'm serious.

View Quote
A more appropriate charge would be that of negligent homicide or man slaughter
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Stupid post of the day, bring this to the top all day long. What a horrid way to die being ripped apart, while alive and you stick up for the fuckin dog!

The post above is so fucking stupid I don't even know how to disagree with such a load of pure shit.

It's time they held the owners for murder or worse of the children, life sentence, why?  Read the post above, this is how these people think. Sick
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#33]
My shocked face
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#34]
I wonder if taxpayers ate the bill for the birth?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:14:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
High cap assault dog.
Yeah but, can an AR just jump up and bite your face off?

I thought not.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#37]
So someone left a dog and a 5 day old baby alone in a room unattended?

Wow
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#38]
But muh pit bull would never hurt anyone
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wow
View Quote
Pit bull owners are not the smartest people on the planet.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

ARs are inanimate objects, dogs have a brain. Seems pretty simple to me. I’ve never met a pit I’ve trusted. I’d rather be surrounded by unfamiliar Rottweilers and Dobermans than a pit.
View Quote
All fucken day long.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Pit bull owners should be charged with the maulings and homicides their "pets" commit.

Yeah, I know, slippery slope and all, but I'm ok with it.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:39:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I thought not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
High cap assault dog.

I thought not.
Again, it is not guns compared to dogs, it's how they are portrayed in the media, and by overly emotional people who seem fixated on the breed.

If this were an anti-AR15 website, we would see every story of a shooting or accident or murder involving an AR15 posted again and again.  That's how biased, fixated people who are driven by emotions behave.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:40:58 AM EDT
[#44]
I wouldn't have a dog in the house that was large enough to kill my child, especially a PB or GS.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:43:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Knew it would be a fuckin corgi...
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#46]
I have only been attacked by two dogs. They were both pit bulls and dead soon after.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have only been attacked by two dogs. They were both pit bulls and dead soon after.
View Quote
I’ve been attacked by dogs.

None of them were pit bulls. Everyone lived
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:48:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow
Some of them are.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:48:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wow
View Quote
Just letting the original Nanny dog do Nanny things like the memes on FB told them
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Pitbulls don't kill people, rappers do.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top