BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I forgot that you are uber duper high level where most of your perk cards are maxed out.

Btw, as much as the fashnacht event is fun, supposedly its messing up the other events or creature spawns.

It needs to go.
View Quote
Yeah I noticed some goofy stuff this week, that I assume is the result of whatever quick fix they put out to get the event up fast. I'm burned out on it already, and haven't done any in a few days. It can go away already for all I care.

Ate a relish and hopped Burrows a few times, new is up to level 40. I have maybe a couple hours in it at most, but no rush until double XP starts. As soon as it hits 50 I can use all the grinding gear, this level 15 Handmade is eating too much ammo per ghoul.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Ugh.... was going to try to hit the fast snatch event a few times before bed but there's an update and it's going slow as hell
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:23:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ugh.... was going to try to hit the fast snatch event a few times before bed but there's an update and it's going slow as hell
View Quote

Took 15 minutes to download.

And 2 hours to install

I did manage to sneak in 2 "fast snatch" events in a nuke zone though. 3rd one needed the small animals for the intestines, so that one obviously failed.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Update? What update?
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And 2 hours to install

I did manage to sneak in 2 "fast snatch" events in a nuke zone though. 3rd one needed the small animals for the intestines, so that one obviously failed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And 2 hours to install

I have played Fasnacht event twice now.  First time I received a cool skull mask, some plans and a gamma gun.  The second time there were so many players and one guy lighting off mini nukes constantly.  I still got some plans but not so much other stuff but a Fasnacht beret.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Update? What update?
View Quote

Might've just been for us console peasants
Quoted:

I have played Fasnacht event twice now.  First time I received a cool skull mask, some plans and a gamma gun.  The second time there were so many players and one guy lighting off mini nukes constantly.  I still got some plans but not so much other stuff but a Fasnacht beret.
View Quote

Sorry bout that

I haven't gotten anything good and pretty much the only thing I am hunting for is the deathclaw mask. Naturally I haven't gotten a single deathclaw mask and now the damned thing is for sale in the atom store......
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#7]
took an hour to install the update.  got a couple fast snatch events in.  nothing of note though for legendaries.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Found out today that a sister Raider group from another game I used to play has a 8+ active player presence on PC.

I guess I'm full on bad guy now, again.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 4:53:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Found out today that a sister Raider group from another game I used to play has a 8+ active player presence on PC.

I guess I'm full on bad guy now, again.
View Quote

Welcome back to the dark side
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Raiders seem more fun
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I got an Instigating The Fixer last night from the Fast Snatch.  really wish it was bloodied or explosive too.  but just a 1 *.  still getting some good hits per shot with it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Back to Burrows...
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I got an Instigating The Fixer last night from the Fast Snatch.  really wish it was bloodied or explosive too.  but just a 1 *.  still getting some good hits per shot with it.
View Quote

Didn't think you could have both instigating and bloodied on a single weapon. That'd be damned powerful though.

Quoted:
Back to Burrows...
View Quote

Efff that place. I don't get lost in WestTek so I run that primarily. Ironically almost everything I have is ghoul slayer, no mutant slayer.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Didn't think you could have both instigating and bloodied on a single weapon. That'd be damned powerful though.

Efff that place. I don't get lost in WestTek so I run that primarily. Ironically almost everything I have is ghoul slayer, no mutant slayer.
View Quote

oh yea, good point.   would have been nice to have FF or AA on it.  still pretty decent once I made it powerful auto
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I also got an Instigating Power Fist too.  even with my bloody build and commando perks, it has over 500 dmg.  might be fun to play with.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Back to Burrows...

Bouncing around private servers every two hours. One guy runs West Tek, I'm nuking and running Burrows, other dude hopping Charleston Capitol building.

Went up four levels in one 2 hour nuke. I could maybe do 5/launch at this rate.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bouncing around private servers every two hours. One guy runs West Tek, I'm nuking and running Burrows, other dude hopping Charleston Capitol building.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Back to Burrows...

Getting anything worthwhile?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Just got this at a player vender for 600.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just got this at a player vender for 600.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/310783/20200604_155230_jpg-1446884.JPG
View Quote

Instigator is better (that is what I run), but that isn't bad.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, but still good for now.  And cheap
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#21]
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, vendors are back online. Cool. I've got some stuff I need to try and offload.

And I've never gotten a legendary gauss anything in the 150 some odd levels I've gone through
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't trade it in unless I found the instigator one (if I were you).

If the stealth build is what you are going for.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Did the colors and textured change in anyone else after the update?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I wouldn't trade it in unless I found the instigator one (if I were you).

If the stealth build is what you are going for.
View Quote

Yes, that's my plan.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, vendors are back online. Cool. I've got some stuff I need to try and offload.

And I've never gotten a legendary gauss anything in the 150 some odd levels I've gone through
View Quote

Yes, I did a few things last night.  First I noticed venders open
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:25:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Got this one from the Rusty Pick vendor guy

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really wish they had a method to scan all vendors and items.

Or make it free to fast travel from vendor to vendor.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

That is good.  Keep that.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Was going to.  I have no mods though.  Are there even any?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Was going to.  I have no mods though.  Are there even any?
View Quote

I believe so.

Let me find a spreadsheet of available mods for you.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:52:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maaaaaan I was pissy earlier, because I'm hoping for that Junkie/Fire Rate Handmade. Popped a 3* glowing one, mouse's over it and saw "Junkie's Short Handmade"... immediately hit the inspect button. 1 star. Fuuuuuuu... lots of scrip otherwise.

775, averaging 5 levels per 2 hour nuke zone. So 10 more hours of grind this weekend will have me at 800, maybe 11 if I can't do it all teamed. More than acceptable.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:05:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Did they nerf Whitesprings?  Did a run through while it was nuked and not 1 legendary
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Maaaaaan I was pissy earlier, because I'm hoping for that Junkie/Fire Rate Handmade. Popped a 3* glowing one, mouse's over it and saw "Junkie's Short Handmade"... immediately hit the inspect button. 1 star. Fuuuuuuu... lots of scrip otherwise.

775, averaging 5 levels per 2 hour nuke zone. So 10 more hours of grind this weekend will have me at 800, maybe 11 if I can't do it all teamed. More than acceptable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, you went back to your old character?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:06:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Did they nerf Whitesprings?  Did a run through while it was nuked and not 1 legendary
View Quote

Are you on a public server?

I have been finding the spawn rates are messed up since  fashnact started.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Supposedly there is a way to run a mouse mover without the game knowing about it.

Some people have been popping in the fashnacht event, kicking it on and leaving for hours.

Free XP, but guaranteed legendary every hour.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For a bit. I'll get to the new one no problem.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes.  I don't have the Fallout 1 subscription
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just took a trip through white springs,  and the normal areas where the glowing whatevers are werent there.  (Nuked zone)
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Supposedly there is a way to run a mouse mover without the game knowing about it.

Some people have been popping in the fashnacht event, kicking it on and leaving for hours.

View Quote
On PC it would be pretty simple to write an AHK script to send keystrokes on a timer, to keep fed/hydrated, and to kill the idle timer. Slightly more effort to build in automated crash handling in case your shit CTD's from drinking water, which happens sometimes

A previous game I played there were some players building bots to actually go out in the world, gather resources, return to their camp, drop resources, and repeat. It was a game for a while to find them and kill them, since they would have tons of resources. There are some imaginative people out there.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
On PC it would be pretty simple to write an AHK script to send keystrokes on a timer, to keep fed/hydrated, and to kill the idle timer. Slightly more effort to build in automated crash handling in case your shit CTD's from drinking water, which happens sometimes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never said it was fool proof.  
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know for a fact that there have been idle timer scripts going around since at least the vending update, so people can have their shops open while they sleep/work/class. It's probably a repurposed one.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I know for a fact that there have been idle timer scripts going around since at least the vending update, so people can have their shops open while they sleep/work/class. It's probably a repurposed one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if you find one, let me know
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Cool. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Finally got the death claw mask.  Woo!
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:41:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Got 30 minutes into my Burrows grind and my entire system took a shit. Had to unplug my monitors and restart with onboard video, and reset everything for my GPU. Dafuq was that.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Got 30 minutes into my Burrows grind and my entire system took a shit. Had to unplug my monitors and restart with onboard video, and reset everything for my GPU. Dafuq was that.
View Quote

In Mother Fallout, nuke nukes you.?

Link Posted: 6/5/2020 1:26:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it's game related. I rarely have issues with the game or performance, but I got back in and after 10 minutes everything started going batshit. Game outright crashed, Discord decided it was time to acquire a demon, and my mouse was in slideshow mode.

Nothing hogging memory. No outlandish resource usage, or other apparent issues. It's acting like a component is on the way out. I'll deal with it tomorrow. No motivation tonight.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#49]
when starting a new character do you worry much about the main story line while leveling it up?  or just going for XP?
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
when starting a new character do you worry much about the main story line while leveling it up?  or just going for XP?
View Quote
I usually ignore quests and story and do them later at my leisure. I've already gone through them enough times I'm in no rush.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top