Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No doubt embedded in rare Pepe memes, or Brittany Venti fart videos on 4-chan

This shit is so absurd that no sane person could possibly believe it
View Quote
They don't care about the sane man, they care about the average mouth breather that'll end up making up the 12 peers in the jury. If they had enough evidence to convict, they wouldn't be putting out PSAs, they'd be no knocking already. Clearly they don't have shit on people they want to go after and they know it, so the solution is to preemptively create the context that they're spooky scary bad men in the collective public's view, before they trump up charges against them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think someone has been reading a Tom Clancy novel.
View Quote
He was Japanese... Doesn't fit the white supremacist story line. Of course, since even non-white people can be white supremacists these days you may be right.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is something seriously wrong happening in DC right now and the cover up is failing.
Going to be interesting when they can no longer cover it up.

Transparency has a way to rise to the surface and they are getting desperate trying to stop it.
View Quote

probably this, it's the only explanation for this level of insanity
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They'll make up anything to keep up the Biden Anti-Wandering Off Barricades.
View Quote

"SILVER ALERT: LOSS PRESIDENT, LAST SEEN IN MASSIVE SUV LIMO NEAR DELAWARE.  ANSWERS TO SNIFFLES.  NO TAGS, NEEDS MEDICINES."

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They should build a better fence.
View Quote

Build back better...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I want to believe.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:25:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was Erdogan a trendsetter? Fake Coup and all?
View Quote

Erdogan coup was real but not ready to roll, It’s actually in the Attaturk constitution that the military is to safeguard the Turkish government from religious extremists, even “elected” ones.  I guarantee John Brennan’s CIA were the ones who tipped Erdogan off early because, muh Muslim Brotherhood.  Obama wanted to ship Gulen off to Turkey for execution but that move didn’t poll well here...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
GWOT cheerleaders, unite!

Now we have a Domestic War on Terror!

Yay!

Will there be a DWOT inspired build thread?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/CD5B1B69-9216-403B-9358-C05A3A07987F-482.gif
View Quote
Well, you can say one thing. The CONUS <CoC> are going to be easier to get now.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There is something seriously wrong happening in DC right now and the cover up is failing.
Going to be interesting when they can no longer cover it up.

Transparency has a way to rise to the surface and they are getting desperate trying to stop it.
View Quote

The president is mentally disabled. Biden is currently now where Reagan was when he left office.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Chatter on encrypted internet forums"

Riiiggghhht

They aren't trying to convince the sane...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Will they never stop pushing their insane agenda?

Just a lying ruse to offer cover for their demented Commander in Thief's inability to read an hour long speech that he had nothing to do with crafting.

They won't stop until they have destroyed the country and killed all white people.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#13]
So Designated Survivor was a playbook?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#14]
#DefundThePolice
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#15]
So now January 6th was committed by "militia groups." IIRC, at first it was "Trump Supporters," and then it was "right wing extremists," and then it was, "white supremacists." Now its "militia groups."

I fully expect we'll soon see many investigative news stories about the rash of militia-related crimes that have been occurring over the last several years. Nobody will remember any of these incidents at first, but after the stories run for a few weeks people will start to accept the new truth.

"We've always been at war with militia groups." The Ministry of Truth is definately hard at work.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#16]
are they actually going to bring weapons this time?  I wonder what the media would decide to call it, seeing as they already blew their wad on the unarmed protest as "violent insurrection"
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Haven't they figured out that we're kinda tired of FBI sponsored false flags?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The FBI has released a surveillance image of the white supremacist involved in the plot.
https://5nov.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Guy-Fawkes.jpg
View Quote

First thing I thought of.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Plot from Designated Survivor.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We are witnessing the United States government follow the step by step methods of crazy murderous tyrants throughout history. The truth doesn't matter, just that the words they have spoken about their enemies are on the official record.

These people are for real going to put anyone that opposes them in gulags.  The truth that they have fabricated every threat and danger will not matter.  

Be prepared guys...they really do plan to come for everyone of us at some point in the near future.
View Quote

I think the trick that they are working on is finding a sweet spot between a collapsing economy, stifling regulation and unfettered open borders.
Then "trigger" whatever is going to happen, then they can eliminate their enemies without widespread violence.

IIRC, the demonizing and rounding up of Jews wasn't done when the German economy was in all out collapse, things had gotten just bad enough to where people wanted a scapegoat/answers but not so bad as people were willing to fight.

You would want people weak and uncomfortable to pull it off but not so uncomfortable as the target feels that they have nothing left to lose.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#22]
FFS

These people are psychopaths.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Waiting for the new report of a raid of white supremacists with MAGA hats and an "arsenal" of completed 80% receiver "ghost guns" with a pistol braces and short barrels.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Bullshit
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He was Japanese... Doesn't fit the white supremacist story line. Of course, since even non-white people can be white supremacists these days you may be right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think someone has been reading a Tom Clancy novel.

Asians are the new white.  They are too successful for as a minority in the US.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#28]
No worries, good citizen....TOP men are on it.

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:01:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Plans to “blow up” the U.S. Capitol during President Biden’s yet-to-be scheduled State of the Union address in hopes of killing as many members of Congress “as possible” remains a credible threat, a top security official told lawmakers on Thursday.

Acting Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman made the disturbing revelation in testimony before the House Appropriations Committee while justifying the need for keeping strict security measures in place at the Capitol in the wake of the deadly pro-Trump attack on Jan. 6.

“We know members of the militia groups that were present on Jan. 6 have stated their desires that they want to blow up the Capitol and kill as many members as possible with a direct nexus to the State of the Union,” said Pittman, who took over as chief after her predecessor, Steven Sund, resigned in the immediate aftermath of the assault on the Capitol.

Pittman said intelligence agents, likely from the FBI, have come across the threats of mass violence in chatter on encrypted internet forums, underscoring that the prospect of more far-right attacks is of key concern to U.S. law enforcement agencies.

https://www.al.com/news/2021/02/extremists-plan-to-blow-up-capitol-during-biden-state-of-the-union-address-police-warn.html

there is no credible threat. Liar

View Quote

Oh goody, is this going to be round 2 of the nationwide insurrection against all 50 capitals that the right-wing is planning on January 17 2021?

FBI should put their investigators on locating a pair of braincells to rub together. Idiots.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#31]
OPPNI
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Smells like bullshit to me.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:30:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The FBI has released a surveillance image of the white supremacist involved in the plot.
View Quote

Remember, remember!
   The fifth of November,
   The Gunpowder treason and plot;
   I know of no reason
   Why the Gunpowder treason
   Should ever be forgot!
   Guy Fawkes and his companions
   Did the scheme contrive,
   To blow the King and Parliament
   All up alive.
   Threescore barrels, laid below,
   To prove old England's overthrow.
   But, by God's providence, him they catch,
   With a dark lantern, lighting a match!
   A stick and a stake
   For King James's sake!
   If you won't give me one,
   I'll take two,
   The better for me,
   And the worse for you.
   A rope, a rope, to hang the Pope,
   A penn'orth of cheese to choke him,
   A pint of beer to wash it down,
   And a jolly good fire to burn him.
   Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the bells ring!
   Holloa, boys! holloa boys! God save the King!
   Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:30:47 PM EDT
[#35]
These people are freaking delusional
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#36]
LOL

They hope that happens as a distraction from Biden's gaffes....

Of course I wouldn't put it past them staging a false flag.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#37]
The left is so batshit crazy...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#38]
"encrypted forums".

I can never read anything on reddit or arfcom or any other forums because they are all encrypted. I wish I was as cool as the FBI and could do all that un-encryption shit
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:39:47 PM EDT
[#39]
FBI? Lol.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We are witnessing the United States government follow the step by step methods of crazy murderous tyrants throughout history. The truth doesn't matter, just that the words they have spoken about their enemies are on the official record.

These people are for real going to put anyone that opposes them in gulags.  The truth that they have fabricated every threat and danger will not matter.  

Be prepared guys...they really do plan to come for everyone of us at some point in the near future.
View Quote

There are 75M Trump voters, who are mostly from the core group that made this country, who are armed, and who believe in freedom.

Since the left is attempting a hostile takeover, they have to consider that population. It would seem they are working on a narrative to justify what they think they have to do.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:50:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Vhat...? I Vont allow myselVe to belieVe it! V predicted this...
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Got to build that narrative into something productive, hey notice who the new Equilizar is? Look familiar?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think the trick that they are working on is finding a sweet spot between a collapsing economy, stifling regulation and unfettered open borders.
Then "trigger" whatever is going to happen, then they can eliminate their enemies without widespread violence.

IIRC, the demonizing and rounding up of Jews wasn't done when the German economy was in all out collapse, things had gotten just bad enough to where people wanted a scapegoat/answers but not so bad as people were willing to fight.

You would want people weak and uncomfortable to pull it off but not so uncomfortable as the target feels that they have nothing left to lose.
View Quote

Yes, but note that the past 4 years hardly went according to any well thought out plan. Trump beat the criminal Hillary, and the Russia collusion scandal fell apart over three long years. Then their Ukraine phone call impeachment fell apart. They pulled out the stops to get rid of Trump, and exposed themselves in the process.

It was never supposed to happen like this. We were not supposed to see behind the curtain.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Easy way around Biden having to deliver the SOTU in person.  It is not required to be a speech.  The president is required to deliver a document to congress each year giving the state of the union.  It was initially a pretty dry document with a lot of facts and financial data.  Only with the advent of the mass media has it become a political circus with the president delivering a planned agenda instead of any real data.  So all Joe has to do is cite COVID and deliver a package with the speech in it.  He is willing to sacrifice the potential political gain for the good of the country and the health of our "elected" officials.  

What would be funny is if a bunch of female republican representatives show up wearing white and sat in a large group.  Image the field day the media would have with that.  Biden is slipping badly and they are trying to hide it from the American people as long as they can.  No way he can plow through a two hour speech.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:18:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh my god, somewhere on the internet, somebody said something!  It must be true and acted upon as intelligence and used against the emeninnies of the State! Errmagerd!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#46]
If anything were to happen it would be planned and executed by the FBI/CIA/DOD.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That would be terrible.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:24:06 PM EDT
[#48]
probably meant like an inflatable party doll
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Remember, remember!
   The fifth of November,
   I know of no reason
   Should ever be forgot!
   Did the scheme contrive,
   All up alive.
   A stick and a stake
   For King James's sake!
   I'll take two,
   The better for me,
   And the worse for you.
   Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember, remember!
   The fifth of November,
   I know of no reason
   Should ever be forgot!
   Did the scheme contrive,
   All up alive.
   A stick and a stake
   For King James's sake!
   I'll take two,
   The better for me,
   And the worse for you.
   Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:31:33 PM EDT
[#50]
I smell alphabet bois at work...
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top